The Bus Stop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Naruto!!

Go down 
+3
Maxpower
Merre
Josiris
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Merre
Regular
Regular
Merre

Female Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Naruto!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 2:45 pm

I TOT LAST WEEK'S CHAPTER WAS EXTREMELY SUSPENSEFUL! I saw the coloured version of the last page of manga issue 397 and OMG Senju Harashima is SO DAMN SEXY!

SPOILER NOTE:-

Ok...droolz aside...so boring of them to make Itachi good guy now and apparently seems like all the previous Hokages and the upper echelon of Konoha are baddies....so....TYPICAL.
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Female Number of posts : 1759
Registration date : 2007-11-21

Naruto!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 9:46 pm

haii.. but no matter wad, the third hokage is the all-round kind and gentle leader~~
Back to top Go down
Merre
Regular
Regular
Merre

Female Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Naruto!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 9:36 am

It's Danzou and those two old looking people...why are they always portraying old people as being stuffy and anal and.....and....conservative? Haven't they watched that japanese movie that i forgot the title of...coz it was so damn boring but nvrmd.....the Grandmother in that show...was super hip...had a bf that was 1/4 her age and encouraged her grandson to be a gas station worker instead of going to university. O.o Ok i'm so out of pt now hehe
Back to top Go down
Josiris
Veteran
Veteran
Josiris

Male Number of posts : 696
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Naruto!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 2:40 am

damn freaking sad lar!! itachi was ordered to annihilate his clan members!! it's like killing your parents and relatives with your own hands (ok with some help from madara..)!! oh man.. =\
Back to top Go down
Josiris
Veteran
Veteran
Josiris

Male Number of posts : 696
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Naruto!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 2:49 am

euny wrote:
haii.. but no matter wad, the third hokage is the all-round kind and gentle leader~~

Merre wrote:
It's Danzou and those two old looking people...why are they always portraying old people as being stuffy and anal and.....and....conservative? Haven't they watched that japanese movie that i forgot the title of...coz it was so damn boring but nvrmd.....the Grandmother in that show...was super hip...had a bf that was 1/4 her age and encouraged her grandson to be a gas station worker instead of going to university. O.o Ok i'm so out of pt now hehe

danzo and the two elders are juz being cold hearted, thought for only the majority, if the minority is being a troublesome bunch, they will probably send some orders to annihilate them.. whereas the third hokage rules konoha with a heart..

anyway, i dont mind the explanation of the past, even though if it delay some battles that are going on currently.. coz it at least explain the past clearly and things will make some sense now..
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Naruto!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 12:38 am

YAR..

poor itachi..
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Naruto!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 12:39 am

i see that sasuke is gonna have a mental breakdown~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naruto!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto!!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bus Stop :: Entertainment :: Comics and Animation-
Jump to: