The Bus Stop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Naruto!!

Go down 
+3
Maxpower
Merre
Josiris
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Josiris
Veteran
Veteran
Josiris

Male Number of posts : 696
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Naruto!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 12:23 am

Maxpower wrote:
Sasuke looks fu#$ed to me...
haha.. and orachimaru got defeated so easily.. less than 10 panels..
i wonder who is more powerful?
Itachi or Pain?

cheers!

i would say pain/pein is more stronger.. 6v1 isnt a laughing matter.. lol (ok i laugh =.=)

but as u saw, jiraiya knew genjutsu is pain/pein weakness.. maybe itachi would juz one shot use genjutsu on 6 of them.. but i guess pain/pein isnt that stupid to use full force on itachi, he would use same tactics 3v1, another 3 keep as back up..

i guess orochimaru appearance is to be sacrifice for that sword.. i guess kishimoto is trying to demostrate the power of sword of totsuka to the audience..
Back to top Go down
Merre
Regular
Regular
Merre

Female Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Naruto!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 11:06 am

Orochimaru's appearance was really lame. Ah wells...lots of people speculate that Itachi was in fact 'helping' Sasuke by removing Oro's presence from his mind, so now that Sasuke doesn't have to expend chakra to suppress him, so technically this will give sasuke a chakra boost and that's how he'll be able to continue to fight. Z.z
Back to top Go down
Josiris
Veteran
Veteran
Josiris

Naruto!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 5:17 pm

blah!! what a chapter(393) =.=

so what now?? a little snake ran away, and came out again? was that orochimaru?? is he trying to get itachi's body??

this pic makes me feel sad..

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img179/8176/1415cj3.jpg

well.. itachi indeed love his brother, sasuke..

http://img7.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/00000220/08.jpg
http://img7.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/00000223/18.jpg

itachi's interest in his brother

http://img7.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/00000366/01.jpg
http://img7.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/00000366/04.jpg
http://img7.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/00000366/05.jpg

Quote :
He tried to find out some stuff about his brother through Naruto, since Naruto knows the most about Sasuke out of almost everyone in Konoha. Itachi even smiled after Naruto showed alot of care towards his brother. Itachi was happy that Naruto would take care of his little brother. Then Itachi said he had important matters to attend(in which he later went to sasuke and told him to meet him in the uchiha hide out, in which this fight just happened and ended).

Why the heck would Itachi just talk to Naruto about Sasuke? Because he still cares about his brother.

Conclusion:
So basically, with all the evidence i provided from the manga, i think all of this was a test for Sasuke, to make Sasuke stronger, and to see his growth. Itachi loved Sasuke, and will always love him.

probably the next chapter 394 might show some flashback or sasuke was sorting out his thoughts or something.. or orochimaru reappear again! who knows? LOL!
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Female Number of posts : 1759
Registration date : 2007-11-21

Naruto!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 12:52 am

so sad la..... itachi dun die~~
Back to top Go down
Merre
Regular
Regular
Merre

Naruto!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 4:11 pm

Itachi died of farking heart attack...WTF!!! -DAMN PISSED- It's the same with Kimimaro, he was too powerful then the writer just make him die of some SICKNESS!!!! WAH LAO!!!!! KELONG!!!! I AM SO SAD!!! <3 Itachi. Does that mean all overpowered characters must die from some lame excuse of a death because the good guys cannot defeat them otherwise?

Jos, what are you quoting? Who is that idiot making out Itachi to be some weak gay person in love with Sasuke? Grrr.....lemme at him! RAWR!
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Naruto!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 6:52 pm

huh... stupid heart attack.
Back to top Go down
Josiris
Veteran
Veteran
Josiris

Naruto!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 12:46 am

haha.. the quote was found under a comment left by the fans.. haha.. i dont know whether is itachi killed by some illness or something.. maybe it's pain/pein's substitution jutsu? hmmm.. who knows.. now the fate of the 2 brothers are unknown, coz the author is now concentrating on madara/tobi vs leaf teams.. haha..
Back to top Go down
Merre
Regular
Regular
Merre

Naruto!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 2:42 pm

Did you watch the anime though? Last week's anime was so awesome. I didn't remember this fight from the manga.....OMG they really make Sasuke so damn cool in the anime....droolz......why isn't there a real life guy like that, and why isn't he my bf? Sad

P.S. Tobi had the best line in last week's manga: You're an Aburame? Ewwww.....Groooosss!!!
Back to top Go down
Josiris
Veteran
Veteran
Josiris

Naruto!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 1:29 pm

Merre wrote:
Did you watch the anime though? Last week's anime was so awesome. I didn't remember this fight from the manga.....OMG they really make Sasuke so damn cool in the anime....droolz......why isn't there a real life guy like that, and why isn't he my bf? Sad

P.S. Tobi had the best line in last week's manga: You're an Aburame? Ewwww.....Groooosss!!!

haha.. i kinda laugh when tobi said that.. it's like madara, a really realy old person, saying it in some sort of joking and childish way..

that kind of guy (sasuke) u mention does exist..
Back to top Go down
Josiris
Veteran
Veteran
Josiris

Naruto!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 12:18 am

Naruto wrote:
YO, U ALOE VERA!

ROFL!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Naruto!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 3:07 am

wow.. orochimaru did appear again..

yatta!! i finally found the manga online!!
but sadly, im stuck at chapter 395~~

gimme gimme more!!
Back to top Go down
Merre
Regular
Regular
Merre

Naruto!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 2:47 pm

Josiris wrote:
Merre wrote:

haha.. i kinda laugh when tobi said that.. it's like madara, a really realy old person, saying it in some sort of joking and childish way..

He exist MEH? WHERE GOT?!?!!?! If he exists, I'll tie him up at my house and put on display ^^ PLS INTRO IF U know a 'SASUKE'.
Back to top Go down
Merre
Regular
Regular
Merre

Naruto!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 2:49 pm

Josiris wrote:
Naruto wrote:
YO, U ALOE VERA!

ROFL!! Laughing

Ya, that was my second most fave line! Can't wait for next week to hear what Madara got to say about the truth behind Itachi!!
Back to top Go down
Josiris
Veteran
Veteran
Josiris

Naruto!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 8:14 pm

Merre wrote:
Josiris wrote:
Merre wrote:

He exist MEH? WHERE GOT?!?!!?! If he exists, I'll tie him up at my house and put on display ^^ PLS INTRO IF U know a 'SASUKE'.

LOL..
Back to top Go down
Josiris
Veteran
Veteran
Josiris

Naruto!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 9:47 am

i have decided to stop watch naruto manga for 1 mth.. i wanna try to read 4 chapters in shot and see how is the feeling like.. lol.. i have reserve 2 chapter for now.. 2 more weeks to go.. u ppl juz keep on posting your comments on Naruto!! keep it alive~! Wink
Back to top Go down
Josiris
Veteran
Veteran
Josiris

Naruto!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 10:40 pm

Josiris wrote:
i have decided to stop watch naruto manga for 1 mth.. i wanna try to read 4 chapters in shot and see how is the feeling like.. lol.. i have reserve 2 chapter for now.. 2 more weeks to go.. u ppl juz keep on posting your comments on Naruto!! keep it alive~! Wink

i have a change of plan.. i read the 2 reserve chapters already.. coz next week there isnt any naruto manga chapter..

so it's very clear that itachi is dead, sasuke survive.. kakashi (maybe the rest of the teammates too) already know that tobi got sharingan..

i didnt know how the hell itachi pass all his eye technique during that sec before he collapses!! with a tap of the forehead?! haha.. and now we know madara is a bad ass whom itachi wanna kill and itachi is a good guy afterall!!!

i guess the next few chapters in the future will be about itachi's past and history ba..
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Naruto!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 12:17 am

Josiris wrote:

hey, check it out... i managed to find the manga online and completed 92 chapters within around 3 days.. SHIOK AH!!

but i feel giddy cos i stare at the screen for too long.. heh

and i am really sad that the anime is actually lagging behind by so much.
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Naruto!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 12:19 am

erm, not mandara?
Back to top Go down
Josiris
Veteran
Veteran
Josiris

Naruto!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 5:00 am

euny wrote:
erm, not mandara?

haha.. yup, tobi is madara and madara is tobi..

or u mean the spelling of madara?
Back to top Go down
Josiris
Veteran
Veteran
Josiris

Naruto!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 5:02 am

euny wrote:
Josiris wrote:

hey, check it out... i managed to find the manga online and completed 92 chapters within around 3 days.. SHIOK AH!!

but i feel giddy cos i stare at the screen for too long.. heh

and i am really sad that the anime is actually lagging behind by so much.

haha.. euny finally join us (manga readers).. LOL.. too bad kishimoto is not releasing the latest chapter this week.. =\
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Naruto!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:06 am

Josiris wrote:
euny wrote:
erm, not mandara?

haha.. yup, tobi is madara and madara is tobi..

or u mean the spelling of madara?

yea, i meant the spelling ;]

im not veri good at my spelling bee~
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Naruto!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:08 am

oh ya, the latest chapter came out like dunno how many hours ago..

this chapter kinda wasted my one week of waiting besides knowing the fact that itachi had been ordered to eliminate his clan.
Back to top Go down
Josiris
Veteran
Veteran
Josiris

Naruto!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:36 am

euny wrote:
oh ya, the latest chapter came out like dunno how many hours ago..

this chapter kinda wasted my one week of waiting besides knowing the fact that itachi had been ordered to eliminate his clan.

true.. LOL.. other than that the things madara said was repeated.. the third time i think? anyway, hope next chapter would tell us more UNKNOWN facts.. lol..
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Naruto!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:51 am

YAR LA.. MADARA KEPT REPEATING.

i think the scriptwrited ran outta dialogue.

Evil or Very Mad this is not rite.

they better make a whole lotta interesting chapters from now on..
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Naruto!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 6:00 pm

stupid golden week. mangas not coming out until this coming fri. argh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naruto!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto!!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bus Stop :: Entertainment :: Comics and Animation-
Jump to: