The Bus Stop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Naruto!!

Go down 
+3
Maxpower
Merre
Josiris
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Josiris
Veteran
Veteran
Josiris

Male Number of posts : 696
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Naruto!! Empty
PostSubject: Naruto!!   Naruto!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 3:15 pm

guys and gurls, chat about your predictions, news, opinions about the characters in naruto manga or anime here..

WARNING!!
spoilers ahead.. read at your own risk.. especially for those who only watch naruto anime, naruto manga has progress far ahead already.. so if u dont wanna spoil your mood of watching future anime, dont continue to read OR read at your own risk..
Back to top Go down
Josiris
Veteran
Veteran
Josiris

Naruto!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 3:25 pm

now i can confirm using too much mangekyou sharingan will go blind and the only way to retrieve back the vision is to dig the eyes of someone (should be only working by taking own blood brother(s) with attained mangekyou sharingan power).. and itachi also reveal part of mandara's past..

what's interesting is that itachi call mandara a pathetic being.. hmmm.. and what's with mandara's mask?? having scars made by the first hokage during the battle at "the valley's end"?
Back to top Go down
Merre
Regular
Regular
Merre

Female Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Naruto!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 9:28 pm

I want to laugh at everyone who insisted that Itachi had to be a good guy undercover....knew from the start that he's too cool to be GOOD!! He's EVIL!!

I am finally starting to rally behind Sasuke.....now that it has been proven beyond a doubt that Itachi is purely evil. However, I think that if Sasuke beats Itachi, the story would kind of suck because that would mean Sasuke would have beaten 3 Akatsuki members singlehandedly...BS and overpowered!
Back to top Go down
Josiris
Veteran
Veteran
Josiris

Naruto!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 4:10 am

Merre wrote:
I want to laugh at everyone who insisted that Itachi had to be a good guy undercover....knew from the start that he's too cool to be GOOD!! He's EVIL!!

I am finally starting to rally behind Sasuke.....now that it has been proven beyond a doubt that Itachi is purely evil. However, I think that if Sasuke beats Itachi, the story would kind of suck because that would mean Sasuke would have beaten 3 Akatsuki members singlehandedly...BS and overpowered!

haha.. the cool and good character is dead already.. i mean 4th hokage.. itachi is like some sort of Mr NICEvil type of guy.. lol..

itachi is recreating the scene of mandara's past.. but will the ending be the same, it's unsure..

it's like, "eh if itachi is dead, sasuke will complete his goal and wander endlessly to revive his clan?" or "aiya, sasuke is still a tender young grass, no way he can win itachi completely without mangekyou sharingan power" (maybe sasuke already learn mangekyou sharingan power like kakashi)..

Naruto!! 07
Back to top Go down
Merre
Regular
Regular
Merre

Naruto!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 12:52 pm

I hope they don't make Sasuke overpowered...anyway, heard that Kishimoto is not interested in writing abt Hebi so maybe...they will all get killed by Kisame?! ^^
Back to top Go down
Josiris
Veteran
Veteran
Josiris

Naruto!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 4:33 pm

perhaps Hebi is juz a sub cast only.. i guess it still gonna take a while be4 kishi starts to draw the battle at Hebi side.. lol..
Back to top Go down
Maxpower
Regular
Regular
Maxpower

Male Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-11-21

Naruto!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 5:07 pm

wah lao.. so many side battles!!

plus naruto is already fighting madara!! and he can control the kyubbi with his eyes!!
lol.. and will he steal kakashi's eyes?!?!?

and sad abt itachi being so evil... he could be evil with a reason.. like the leader of the akatsuki..
but to kill ur own bro.. too unbelievable..even hitler is not that evil!

plus Hebi vs kisame? mismatch la.. and the only reason Sasuke could beat orichamaru was the sharingan.. hell i think with the mangekyou kakashi could do the same..

Orichamaru is all abt the Jutsu's! so sharingan pwns that!

cheers!
Back to top Go down
Josiris
Veteran
Veteran
Josiris

Naruto!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 5:22 pm

oh yeah.. i totally forgotten about the side battle about mandara and naruto team.. zzz.. kabuto is still MIA.. pein maybe hiding some future plans.. lol.. ahhh.. cant wait for next chapter!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Merre
Regular
Regular
Merre

Naruto!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 8:34 am

Man.....Did you read latest manga issue? If not, SPOILER NOTE:

It looks like Itachi already defeated Sasuke and is abt to steal his eye.....O.o maybe Kishi will make Sasuke a pirate with one eye heehee....^^

I still like Itachi even though he is like incorrigibly evil. As in I like evil characters like that, who do not pretend to be anything else but what they say they are; EVIL. Unlike some evil dudes who try to cover up their bad deeds by saying they actually have a good motive or a sad childhood or etc....i.e lame-ass Pein.

Characters like Itachi fascinate readers and makes them want to find a good side to him because most people just can't comprehend evil without a good side...hehe...such a conundrum! ^^ I LOVEEEE IT!!
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Female Number of posts : 1759

Naruto!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 11:32 pm

hai.. maybe i should stop reading this particular thread.. too much spoiler for me to withstand~ cos im onli watching the anime~~
Back to top Go down
cutelonelyguy
Trainee
Trainee
cutelonelyguy

Male Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Naruto!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 7:49 am

Oh crap i shall not read those post with spoilers Sad !! hey but do u guys agree with me that naruto shippuden is not as funny as the first season Sad ? its all more serious now.
Back to top Go down
Maxpower
Regular
Regular
Maxpower

Male Number of posts : 311

Naruto!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 12:42 pm

i like it this way.. but Sai is funny when he talks thrash..

cheers!
Back to top Go down
Merre
Regular
Regular
Merre

Naruto!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 8:56 pm

cutelonelyguy wrote:
Oh crap i shall not read those post with spoilers Sad !! hey but do u guys agree with me that naruto shippuden is not as funny as the first season Sad ? its all more serious now.

It's coz they're growing up la...and things are getting more gloomy and serious and real. Life is kicking in, no more childish daydreams. Sad la....reminiscent of Harry Potter? The writers have to write more seriously for their 'maturing' audience.
Back to top Go down
Ah_keong
Veteran
Veteran
Ah_keong

Male Number of posts : 581

Naruto!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 1:03 pm

Mangekyou SHARINGAN!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Josiris
Veteran
Veteran
Josiris

Naruto!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 8:02 pm

Merre wrote:
cutelonelyguy wrote:

It's coz they're growing up la...and things are getting more gloomy and serious and real. Life is kicking in, no more childish daydreams. Sad la....reminiscent of Harry Potter? The writers have to write more seriously for their 'maturing' audience.

the dark secrets and past slowly starts to spill out one by one~

Naruto!! 051
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Naruto!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 12:01 am

hmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Merre
Regular
Regular
Merre

Naruto!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 8:53 am

Manga update & discussion...SPOILERS SO.... dun read!

Damn stupid illusion....again?!!?!?!?! Okay....wasn't Amaterasu that skill Itachi used which resulted in black fire? Whatever it is, I think Itachi is stupid to start putting all his big moves out now....he hasn't even physically fought Sasuke...he should tire Sasuke out physically first before all that mental crap assasult... I hope this isn't Kishi's way of killing of Itachi...by making him run out of chakra before the real battle even begins. Grrrr.....stupid Kishimoto and his gay love for Sasgod.
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Naruto!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 6:52 pm

oops.. i read the spoiler again ;]
Back to top Go down
Josiris
Veteran
Veteran
Josiris

Naruto!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 6:10 am

lol.. unless someone pops out and stop the sharingan battle.. that venus-fly-trap-split-personality guy.. but very unlikely.. i guess the sharingan battle is going to spread over a couple more chapters ahead..

i cant imagine sasuke killed itachi.. =\ there are ought to have some tricks up itachi's sleeves.. does mandara has plans for sasuke after killing itachi?

if itachi is bound to die in this battle, the next target sasuke is going to find will be mandara, and another fierce battle will be ahead for sasuke.. coz different users of mangekyo sharingan have different abilities..

and i guess probably the appearance of mandara at naruto side is juz to taunt and slow the team down only.. perhaps no fight at all..

lastly, the blood-tears (though black and white, looks like blood to me O.o) look cool sia! same goes for the drawing of hell/black fire..

Naruto!! Amaterasu
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Naruto!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 1:44 pm

the black fire thing.. look like black paint kana splashed everywhere on the paper sia.. i couldnt see where the fire is directed at.. to the left or the rite ah?
Back to top Go down
Merre
Regular
Regular
Merre

Naruto!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 5:11 pm

Yea Josiris, I was thinking about the blood tears. I wonder if the writer/artist was trying to draw a double meaning. He's crying because he doesn't want to kill Sasuke but he must or he's crying because it might be his own end. I really like that scene a lot. It makes me think of an angel who stops time and kisses Itachi to absorb his black fire before he spits it out. Poor little evil boy. Anyway, I still <3 Itachi despite his evilness! Smile
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Naruto!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 1:00 am

the blood tears dun mean that he's reaching his limit for his sharingan??
Back to top Go down
Ah_keong
Veteran
Veteran
Ah_keong

Male Number of posts : 581

Naruto!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 11:49 am

i thought the tears means his sharingan is overused...
Back to top Go down
Josiris
Veteran
Veteran
Josiris

Naruto!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 1:08 am

euny wrote:
the black fire thing.. look like black paint kana splashed everywhere on the paper sia.. i couldnt see where the fire is directed at.. to the left or the rite ah?

LOL!.. coz i rescale the pic mah.. i'm afraid later the pic is too big.. haha then i shall post a clearer pic.. btw, the pic shows sasuke on your left and itachi is on the right.. the reason why u cant see which direction is that black fire is going, is becoz the black fire, release by itachi, is enguling/consuming sasuke's katon flame.. and the black fire is going to sasuke's direction.. =)

the actual size..
Naruto!! Naruto_389_16-17_njsoxh
Back to top Go down
Josiris
Veteran
Veteran
Josiris

Naruto!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 2:06 am

Merre wrote:
Yea Josiris, I was thinking about the blood tears. I wonder if the writer/artist was trying to draw a double meaning. He's crying because he doesn't want to kill Sasuke but he must or he's crying because it might be his own end. I really like that scene a lot. It makes me think of an angel who stops time and kisses Itachi to absorb his black fire before he spits it out. Poor little evil boy. Anyway, I still <3 Itachi despite his evilness! Smile

euny wrote:
the blood tears dun mean that he's reaching his limit for his sharingan??

Ah_keong wrote:
i thought the tears means his sharingan is overused...

i confirm it's blood or other stuffs instead of normal tears.. and i dont think it's the overused of sharingan thus the tears.. most probably it's the part of the process for using amaterasu..

and i guess that the last jutsu that sasuke said in the manga might have something to do with the "katon: gouryuuka no jutsu*" and the clouds on top of their heads.. cannot be that sasuke said that itachi is in the right position that he wanted and blasts 2 or 3 of the gouryuuka no jutsu into the air/clouds for nothing.. maybe he is trying to summon some massive fire storm or something.. but the clouds makes my mind linked to with the lightening skills/atks sasuke possess.. =X kinda contradicting anyway.. lol..

good news is the battle is coming to an end soon.. lol.. maybe sasuke might make a double kill in that scene.. lol.. itachi and that venus-fly-trap-split-personality guy might get caught in sasuke jutsu.. haha..

*great dragon fire

Naruto!! 051
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naruto!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto!!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bus Stop :: Entertainment :: Comics and Animation-
Jump to: