The Bus Stop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Naruto!!

Go down 
+3
Maxpower
Merre
Josiris
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Female Number of posts : 1759
Registration date : 2007-11-21

Naruto!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 5:28 pm

Josiris wrote:
euny wrote:
the black fire thing.. look like black paint kana splashed everywhere on the paper sia.. i couldnt see where the fire is directed at.. to the left or the rite ah?

LOL!.. coz i rescale the pic mah.. i'm afraid later the pic is too big.. haha then i shall post a clearer pic.. btw, the pic shows sasuke on your left and itachi is on the right.. the reason why u cant see which direction is that black fire is going, is becoz the black fire, release by itachi, is enguling/consuming sasuke's katon flame.. and the black fire is going to sasuke's direction.. =)

the actual size..
Naruto!! - Page 2 Naruto_389_16-17_njsoxh

oooooooooooooh.. chey~ huh, den can sasuke faster die? or pretend to die? cos it's been a long time since i heard abt naruto from you spoiler peeps~
Back to top Go down
Maxpower
Regular
Regular
Maxpower

Male Number of posts : 311

Naruto!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 8:42 pm

damn u silly girl, sasuke's what naruto is all abt!!!
Agent Smith to Neo, Luthor to Superman, Darth Vader to Luke SkyWalker, Joker to Batman,
No Sasuke, naruto is gonna be zzzzzz...... like all that filler epsiodes for the past 2 years..

i dun think itachi will die though... Kisame is outside !

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Naruto!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 12:20 am

hmm.. joker to batman... not catwoman??
Back to top Go down
Merre
Regular
Regular
Merre

Female Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Naruto!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 1:34 pm

I DON'T WANT ITACHI TO DIEEEE!!! MY LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sasuke needs to like...LOSE!! I'm sure if Sasuke can have 2 types of elements, Itachi probably has 2 types too. Or more....since he's had his Sharingan longer and has fought more people, he probably has learnt more skills.

You're right about Itachi's eyes bleeding due to Amaterasu I think. I just hope Itachi has a trump card....like the 3rd powerful skill from MS. But...since both run out of chakra....we'll see...double KO would be FUNNY!!!! I wanna laugh at all those Sasuke shippers for cursing the writer if Sasuke dies Razz
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Naruto!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 7:16 pm

maybe itachi's forehead will pop out another eye with sharingan!!

just like erlang deity!!

WAHAHAHA~

sasuke not hansum oredi.... im fine if he dies..
Back to top Go down
Josiris
Veteran
Veteran
Josiris

Male Number of posts : 696
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Naruto!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 12:57 am

Maxpower wrote:
Agent Smith to Neo, Luthor to Superman, Darth Vader to Luke SkyWalker, Joker to Batman,
No Sasuke, naruto is gonna be zzzzzz...... like all that filler epsiodes for the past 2 years..

Cheers!

u are damn right on the part about sasuke.. it's like i will anticipate an ultimate battle between naruto and sasuke at least.. haha..

stay tune for the next chapter!! hope it will be out fast! cant wait to see sasuke final jutsu.. hope i'm damn right about the great fire dragon thing.. lol..
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Naruto!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 12:02 pm

Josiris wrote:
Maxpower wrote:

Cheers!

u are damn right on the part about sasuke.. it's like i will anticipate an ultimate battle between naruto and sasuke at least.. haha..

stay tune for the next chapter!! hope it will be out fast! cant wait to see sasuke final jutsu.. hope i'm damn right about the great fire dragon thing.. lol..

oh ya... they havent fought?? awwww..
Back to top Go down
Josiris
Veteran
Veteran
Josiris

Naruto!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 2:46 pm

hmmm i can see sasuke is overusing his curse seal already.. look that the left eye of his in the latest chapter of 391.. it looks like the eye shadow features of orochimaru sia..

and about itachi's final move can be found here --> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susanoo
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Naruto!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 5:27 pm

wahhh.. i dun read mange.... jos jie jie, your manga language veri cheem....
Back to top Go down
Josiris
Veteran
Veteran
Josiris

Naruto!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 11:49 pm

euny wrote:
wahhh.. i dun read mange.... jos jie jie, your manga language veri cheem....

haha.. not chim lar.. okok only.. i try to get the pic for u to see lor.. lol..
Back to top Go down
Josiris
Veteran
Veteran
Josiris

Naruto!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 12:05 am

take note of sasuke's left eye..
Naruto!! - Page 2 Untitled-6
doesnt it looks like orochimaru's eye feature? there is also a sound bubble at the side, *shwuu*, sounds like that eye shadow appears itself..
Back to top Go down
Maxpower
Regular
Regular
Maxpower

Naruto!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 2:36 pm

Shocked

i din notice that jos.. wow. maybe u r rite.. but orochimaru is long gone..
or is he..??
maybe Kabuto is the new orochimaru

cheers!
Back to top Go down
Josiris
Veteran
Veteran
Josiris

Naruto!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 8:27 am

Maxpower wrote:
Shocked

i din notice that jos.. wow. maybe u r rite.. but orochimaru is long gone..
or is he..??
maybe Kabuto is the new orochimaru

cheers!

yoz max~ long time no see!

kabuto is definitely the new orochimaru.. coz he implanted a cell from orochimaru's white snake form and the cell is reacting vigorously in kabuto's body..

as for sasuke, we can sit back and slowly observe his situation.. haha..
Back to top Go down
Merre
Regular
Regular
Merre

Naruto!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 3:16 pm

Kabuto is slowly being taken over by Orochimaru's cells. I suspect Sasuke is in the same predicament as Rogue from X-Men. For Rogue in X-Men, her power is to absorb people's psych and abilities if she touches them, but the thing is that sometimes she touch people for too long and the transfer becomes permanent. When that happens, the person she absorbed is also living in her body too but is suppressed by her will. If she is too tired, the other persona starts to try and take over control of the body. I suspect same thing for Sasuke.
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Naruto!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:55 pm

wah.. sasuke really become non-hansum..

and the star on his nose looks like the signs of poisoning from akuma poison in d.grayman.. haha, but i know there's no link la.

hmmmm~

sasuke's eye becoming like that... reminds me of how naruto slowly lets the kyuubi takes over..

how long have the brothers been fighting??
Back to top Go down
LestatWQ
Veteran
Veteran
LestatWQ

Male Number of posts : 667

Naruto!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 11:23 pm

I banged Rogue till her hair turned white.
Back to top Go down
Merre
Regular
Regular
Merre

Naruto!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 8:48 am

euny wrote:

and the star on his nose looks like the signs of poisoning from akuma poison in d.grayman.. haha, but i know there's no link la.

hmmmm~

sasuke's eye becoming like that... reminds me of how naruto slowly lets the kyuubi takes over..

like about 7 issues I think. But like the 1st few issues were all mental/illusion fighting.
Back to top Go down
Merre
Regular
Regular
Merre

Naruto!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 8:49 am

LestatWQ wrote:
I banged Rogue till her hair turned white.

why you every thread also talk about banging...like so desperately horny like that...every thread also talk about sex...please leh...this is a NARUTO thread....you want to talk about banging go to the coitus copulus thread. thnx.
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Naruto!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 10:10 am

Merre wrote:
euny wrote:

hmmmm~

like about 7 issues I think. But like the 1st few issues were all mental/illusion fighting.

wahhhhh...... so long time......... wah, mental war wor~
Back to top Go down
Merre
Regular
Regular
Merre

Naruto!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 3:16 pm

not mental war la....it's Itachi using Tsukiyomi on Sasuke which is like a super high level illusion technique
Back to top Go down
Josiris
Veteran
Veteran
Josiris

Naruto!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 12:11 pm

hmmm susano isnt related to water or sea.. it's like a summon that protects itachi..

the eight-headed hydra of orochimaru is so ironic.. lol.. coz in the japanese folktales, susanoo defeated the hydra.. and being subdue by that sake.. same goes for this chapter 392, the hydra being suck into that gourd-shaped wine bottle.. haha..

this chapter i guess is juz to show briefly the power of susanoo.. and the brief reappearing of orochimaru.. lol.. poor orochimaru will be stuck in that sword's genjutsu for eternity sia.. maybe if itachi got kill and might release orochimaru again?

so, a few more chapters ahead.. lol..

Naruto!! - Page 2 051
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Naruto!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 12:23 pm

Merre wrote:
not mental war la....it's Itachi using Tsukiyomi on Sasuke which is like a super high level illusion technique

i know la.. it's all in the mind!!
Back to top Go down
Maxpower
Regular
Regular
Maxpower

Naruto!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 4:21 pm

Sasuke looks fu#$ed to me...
haha.. and orachimaru got defeated so easily.. less than 10 panels..
i wonder who is more powerful?
Itachi or Pain?

cheers!
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Naruto!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 10:26 pm

pain??
Back to top Go down
Josiris
Veteran
Veteran
Josiris

Naruto!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 12:12 am

euny wrote:
pain??

i dont know.. lots of ppl call that akatsuki leader name as "pain" or "pein"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naruto!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto!!   Naruto!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto!!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bus Stop :: Entertainment :: Comics and Animation-