The Bus Stop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tattoos

Go down 
+4
LestatWQ
euny
Goblin
pugdragon
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Female Number of posts : 1759
Registration date : 2007-11-21

Tattoos - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 7:41 pm

xIaOyA- wrote:
nineteen wrote:
then i wonder if ah lians tattoo lotuses

only ah lians can have lotus? gosh.. i have at least 6 lotus on my sleeves. i feel so ah lianz.

eh? i tot pudgy got a lotus somewhere on his body? hmph, too many different flowers on him, until i confused oredi~
Back to top Go down
nineteen
Trainee
Trainee
nineteen

Male Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Tattoos - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 8:01 pm

xIaOyA- wrote:
nineteen wrote:
then i wonder if ah lians tattoo lotuses

only ah lians can have lotus? gosh.. i have at least 6 lotus on my sleeves. i feel so ah lianz.

no i was referring to lotus being called lian hua if im not wrong hence the ah lian cuz puddy wuddy said tattoo birds meant freedom. so lian hua means ah lian?

and euny...tattoo black also will come out blood haha
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Tattoos - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:22 pm

i know la.. so i dun want shading or colouring.. lines will do Very Happy thin lines, thick lines, nvm

i see chak use that THING and go round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round on pudgy's thigh and i was feeling goosebumps oredi Sad
Back to top Go down
pugdragon
Regular
Regular
pugdragon

Male Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Tattoos - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 4:24 pm

on the contrary, the round & round & round shadings don't hurt as much as speedy gonzales outlines. i'd say that lotus represent one shining with beauty even in a undesirable environment, just as how lotus can grow when the rest of the lake is dirty.

u need more lessons in philosophy, my friend. u have to empty your cup before u can taste my cup of tea. water can flow thru rocks, now it can also crash... be water, my friend.

xiaoya, is the pain gettin to u yet? i feel much more painful gettin tattoos now than i did 2 yrs ago.
Back to top Go down
nineteen
Trainee
Trainee
nineteen

Tattoos - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:42 pm

you have tons of crap, my friend. your cup of tea looks like piss, my friend. piss can flow thru rocks, be piss my friend.

i like getting tattooed cuz i adore the pain. its part of the enjoyment. its like sex, the thrusting and foreplay is like getting inked. the orgasm is the completed tattoo.
Back to top Go down
pugdragon
Regular
Regular
pugdragon

Tattoos - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:19 am

hey, u're insulting bruce lee's famous "be water" philosophy! unlike mr 19, i get tattoos despite the pain, not because of it. u like pain? u really wan some pain? oh yeah, get that man a whip!
Back to top Go down
nineteen
Trainee
Trainee
nineteen

Tattoos - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 5:14 pm

whips are for pussies. get me a spiked mace anytime
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Tattoos - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 8:49 pm

nineteen wrote:
you have tons of crap, my friend. your cup of tea looks like piss, my friend. piss can flow thru rocks, be piss my friend.

i like getting tattooed cuz i adore the pain. its part of the enjoyment. its like sex, the thrusting and foreplay is like getting inked. the orgasm is the completed tattoo.

ah. i pity the tattooist, everytime tattoo you den see one bulge at your pants.. like kana sexual harrassment liddat
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Tattoos - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:14 pm

pugdragon wrote:
hey, u're insulting bruce lee's famous "be water" philosophy! unlike mr 19, i get tattoos despite the pain, not because of it. u like pain? u really wan some pain? oh yeah, get that man a whip!

nah, you got watch hancock? stuff somebody's head into his arse Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pugdragon
Regular
Regular
pugdragon

Tattoos - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:24 pm

spiked mace eh? makes me think of the movie Da Vinci's code. u know, that guy whipping & lashing his own back with a scourge whip. & that further reminds me of the funny-looking maniac with curly hair who's supposed to be a spoof of this guy. i think it's scary movie eh?

haha i like that turkey-ass-stuffin' scene. really funny.

have u heard about the joke where 3 guys got captured by cannibals, & the leader gave em a chance to live. sent em into the jungles to find 10 of the same fruit.
Back to top Go down
nineteen
Trainee
Trainee
nineteen

Tattoos - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:28 pm

euny wrote:
nineteen wrote:

ah. i pity the tattooist, everytime tattoo you den see one bulge at your pants.. like kana sexual harrassment liddat

which is why i tattoo my back so he cant see my front
Back to top Go down
nineteen
Trainee
Trainee
nineteen

Tattoos - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:29 pm

pugdragon wrote:
spiked mace eh? makes me think of the movie Da Vinci's code. u know, that guy whipping & lashing his own back with a scourge whip. & that further reminds me of the funny-looking maniac with curly hair who's supposed to be a spoof of this guy. i think it's scary movie eh?

haha i like that turkey-ass-stuffin' scene. really funny.

have u heard about the joke where 3 guys got captured by cannibals, & the leader gave em a chance to live. sent em into the jungles to find 10 of the same fruit.

ya the last one chose durians
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Tattoos - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:00 am

nineteen wrote:
euny wrote:
nineteen wrote:

which is why i tattoo my back so he cant see my front

haha, wad if you stick your butt at him to hint smth suggestive?!
Back to top Go down
nineteen
Trainee
Trainee
nineteen

Tattoos - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:31 pm

i dont think he will have free hands to touch my ass haha
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Tattoos - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:33 pm

he got 3 legs wad..
Back to top Go down
nineteen
Trainee
Trainee
nineteen

Tattoos - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:14 pm

...wear double underwear
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Tattoos - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:02 pm

haha.. but just push away the underwear lorr..
Back to top Go down
pugdragon
Regular
Regular
pugdragon

Tattoos - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:47 pm

... sounds like cybering. lol. how about this? doctor gives u an anal suppository prescription in the clinic. he told u to turn around, & he shoves it into ur ass. u got another tablet to shove into ur ass at home. so when u got home, u got ur gf or wife to do it for u. u turn around, she tries to shove it in, & u suddenly went "ewww!" cos u remembered the doctor had both hands on ur shoulders while inserting the suppository.
Back to top Go down
nineteen
Trainee
Trainee
nineteen

Tattoos - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:39 am

kinda sounds like a personal experience u had
Back to top Go down
xIaOyA-
xIaOyA-

Female Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2007-11-23

Tattoos - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 4:39 pm

pugdragon wrote:

xiaoya, is the pain gettin to u yet? i feel much more painful gettin tattoos now than i did 2 yrs ago.

not too bad.. 2 more sessions in aug & my back is done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/lesbitch
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Tattoos - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 8:26 pm

pugdragon wrote:
... sounds like cybering. lol. how about this? doctor gives u an anal suppository prescription in the clinic. he told u to turn around, & he shoves it into ur ass. u got another tablet to shove into ur ass at home. so when u got home, u got ur gf or wife to do it for u. u turn around, she tries to shove it in, & u suddenly went "ewww!" cos u remembered the doctor had both hands on ur shoulders while inserting the suppository.

imaginative. veri imaginative.
Back to top Go down
pugdragon
Regular
Regular
pugdragon

Tattoos - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:05 am

hey, i've never got no doctor's dick in my ass. never in my life. i'm not so sure about u, my friend.

hey, i'm not gonna take the credits for the joke. i read it in askmen.com. wanna know more jokes? read more often!

ahh xiaoya. u're really fast eh? still remember when u just had a few stars on ur wrist & calf. that's what tattoo lovers are about. i'm gonna expand my back tattoo, so i'm gonna walk the same path of pain as u did. that'd just leave my tummy & ribs that are untattooed, discounting face, neck & hands. i wonder if i'll eventually get my tummy tattooed. only time can tell. what's the odds?
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Tattoos - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 4:53 pm

hmm, tattoo a balloon on your tummy lor; expandable Very Happy

you're not gg to expand your back tattoo, you're just gonna add-on some panda or penguin which will look damn cute Smile

if you tattoo your ribs, i go buy toto, 4d and all those stuff. sure win!!
Back to top Go down
pugdragon
Regular
Regular
pugdragon

Tattoos - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 11:48 pm

that sounds like a dare for me to go tattoo my ribs.. but no, not now. not yet, at least.

it still counts as expansion! in the game Civilization, you founded a new city. let's say this city is really strong & powerful in science output. & then you founded another city. this city is more culture-based. these are 2 different cities, but does it still count as expanding your country? yes it does!
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Tattoos - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 12:40 am

it means enlarging dispersed territory Very Happy

i scared chak cannot differentiate btn ribs and tummy and den shun bian do your tummy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tattoos - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tattoos
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bus Stop :: Entertainment :: The Arts-
Jump to: