The Bus Stop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tattoos

Go down 
+4
LestatWQ
euny
Goblin
pugdragon
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Female Number of posts : 1759
Registration date : 2007-11-21

Tattoos - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:56 pm

haha.. bite hand..

i rmb when you bit your tattoo area.. looks like some gangster movie when the male character is being stitched up after being slashed by enemies at some ulu street alley~

but after that you make those funny faces... totally spoiled the picture and reminded me of stephen chow when he was still a comedian~
Back to top Go down
pugdragon
Regular
Regular
pugdragon

Male Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Tattoos - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 12:14 am

male character in gangster movie eh? do i remind you of Kazuma Kiryu, the guy in my avatar? he's the dragon of dojima family. he's from a PS2 game called Yakuza & i've the movie based on the game too. kinda like cosplay movie though. the costumes of everyone are the same as they have it in the game.

hey, no mentioning of funny faces
Back to top Go down
xIaOyA-
xIaOyA-

Female Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2007-11-23

Tattoos - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 12:18 am

o.O"
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/lesbitch
pugdragon
Regular
Regular
pugdragon

Tattoos - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 12:42 pm

hey xiaoya, u've been rather quiet. gotta spruce up tattoo threads here with more tattoo-enthusastic people. i noticed in some local forums, narrow-minded people still brandishing tattooed people as bad people. geez
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Tattoos - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 4:48 pm

pugdragon wrote:
male character in gangster movie eh? do i remind you of Kazuma Kiryu, the guy in my avatar? he's the dragon of dojima family. he's from a PS2 game called Yakuza & i've the movie based on the game too. kinda like cosplay movie though. the costumes of everyone are the same as they have it in the game.

hey, no mentioning of funny faces

erm, no you dun remind me of any handsome guy character~ just the stance reminded me of the old movies..

but the faces you made were really funny!!
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Tattoos - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 4:50 pm

xiaoya got her commitments ma.. got baby le wor~ must be veriiiiiiiiii cute Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nineteen
Trainee
Trainee
nineteen

Male Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Tattoos - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:40 pm

pugdragon wrote:
hey xiaoya, u've been rather quiet. gotta spruce up tattoo threads here with more tattoo-enthusastic people. i noticed in some local forums, narrow-minded people still brandishing tattooed people as bad people. geez

who said u were a good guy in the first place?
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Tattoos - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 3:53 pm

nineteen wrote:
pugdragon wrote:

who said u were a good guy in the first place?

YAR HOR.
Back to top Go down
pugdragon
Regular
Regular
pugdragon

Tattoos - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 9:42 pm

insult thou holiness more, & i shall be brandishing scars upon your wretched bodies & souls.
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Tattoos - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:20 pm

yea rite, if pudgy wudgy is a saint.... 19 and i will be saints of saints!!!
Back to top Go down
pugdragon
Regular
Regular
pugdragon

Tattoos - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:53 pm

& i'm the king of kings! oh wait, HHH already beat me to that title. more pain to come tomorrow. woo
Back to top Go down
nineteen
Trainee
Trainee
nineteen

Tattoos - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 1:43 am

pugdragon wrote:
& i'm the queen of queens!

editted for typo =D
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Tattoos - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 1:07 am

pugdragon wrote:
& i'm the king of kings! oh wait, HHH already beat me to that title. more pain to come tomorrow. woo

sorry pudgy wudgy.. i couldnt be much of a painkiller this time~~
thanks for the milk tea!!
Back to top Go down
nineteen
Trainee
Trainee
nineteen

Tattoos - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 2:28 am

wa? no milk tea for me?
Back to top Go down
pugdragon
Regular
Regular
pugdragon

Tattoos - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 2:26 pm

hey, 19, u already got soya bean milk from me, so, no milk tea. haha. i think weekly tattoos drained me out, endurance turned super low. i'll be gettin' a long break, so hopefully, i'll be back for the sessions stronger, meaner & tougher!
Back to top Go down
nineteen
Trainee
Trainee
nineteen

Tattoos - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 3:13 am

how fit do u need to be to let another guy poke your body?
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Tattoos - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:57 am

nineteen wrote:
wa? no milk tea for me?

too bad 19, you're a boy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Tattoos - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:59 am

no lor pudgy wudgy, more like you old oredi den cannot tahan pain le wor~ haha~ or issit i around den you act painful nia?
Back to top Go down
pugdragon
Regular
Regular
pugdragon

Tattoos - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:57 pm

somehow, i feel gettin tattooed on areas with more muscle tissue hurts less than areas with less. i was alot leaner than now when i was gettin my left leg sleeved. & the pain factor on the inner thigh was very much lower. damn, i can imagine my flabs vibrating painfully while the needle is working on em. yep, i know u've lost your appetite. u can thank me later.

in summary, gettin tattooed on flabby areas = big, flabby, juicy pain!
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Tattoos - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 3:42 pm

haha.. i can feel your pain.. i guess it's the same level of pain as having facial.. pudgy should go try it Very Happy squeeze out all your stubborn blackheads on the nose.. makes the eyes water and maybe break out in cold sweat..
Back to top Go down
pugdragon
Regular
Regular
pugdragon

Tattoos - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 8:20 pm

i squeezed my own white & black heads outta my nose. it feels good! it's very satisfying to see the small tiny heads popping outta my nose & into the mirror. haha!
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Tattoos - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 9:00 pm

no no, must ask my facial auntie to squeeze for you.. can see out that you have bad case of blackhead!!
Back to top Go down
nineteen
Trainee
Trainee
nineteen

Tattoos - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:50 pm

eh tony trust me, the stuff women put themselves thru is much more painful than tattoos.
Back to top Go down
pugdragon
Regular
Regular
pugdragon

Tattoos - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:35 pm

omg... u've broken the unspoken rule in forums... u mentioned my real name! argh!

that's kinda hard to believe, but... if u say so... brr
Back to top Go down
xIaOyA-
xIaOyA-

Female Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2007-11-23

Tattoos - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 12:52 am

pugdragon wrote:

why not telling me something new? hurhurhur
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/lesbitch
Sponsored content

Tattoos - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tattoos
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bus Stop :: Entertainment :: The Arts-
Jump to: