The Bus Stop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tattoos

Go down 
+4
LestatWQ
euny
Goblin
pugdragon
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
nineteen
Trainee
Trainee
nineteen

Male Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Tattoos - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 1:20 am

pugdragon wrote:
omg... u've broken the unspoken rule in forums... u mentioned my real name! argh!

that's kinda hard to believe, but... if u say so... brr

i dont know what my gf did to my toes but she used a stone to scrap my feet and use something sharp to poke between ur nails
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Female Number of posts : 1759
Registration date : 2007-11-21

Tattoos - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:28 pm

haha~ eh lou........................................is how can you do that to TONY?!
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Tattoos - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:30 pm

xIaOyA- wrote:
pugdragon wrote:
hey xiaoya, u've been rather quiet. gotta spruce up tattoo threads here with more tattoo-enthusastic people. i noticed in some local forums, narrow-minded people still brandishing tattooed people as bad people. geez

why not telling me something new? hurhurhur

pudgy wudgy got ogled at bcos of his tattoos.. otherwise nobody would even bother him!! at most, just notice his big butt Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nineteen
Trainee
Trainee
nineteen

Tattoos - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:35 pm

oogled and stared is 2 diff things haha
Back to top Go down
nineteen
Trainee
Trainee
nineteen

Tattoos - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:39 pm

Tattoos - Page 7 Real-homer-simpson

puddy wuddy..your fave
Back to top Go down
pugdragon
Regular
Regular
pugdragon

Male Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Tattoos - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:44 pm

poke between the nails? u mean the thin, sensitive flesh between the nail & the skin underneath the nail? oww!

something that's just plain insulting happened recently. a security guard told someone who in turn told me that i look like a liu2 mang2 (ruffian who has little or no education). i mean c'mon, his certification is most probably lower than mine. lowly educated people judge other people based on their outward appearance. how appalling.
Back to top Go down
pugdragon
Regular
Regular
pugdragon

Tattoos - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:45 pm

lou bega, is that a dressed up thumb?
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Tattoos - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:30 pm

pugdragon wrote:
lou bega, is that a dressed up thumb?

it's a photoshopped pic of a man's face which had been distorted to look like a simpson la~
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Tattoos - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:36 pm

pugdragon wrote:
poke between the nails? u mean the thin, sensitive flesh between the nail & the skin underneath the nail? oww!

something that's just plain insulting happened recently. a security guard told someone who in turn told me that i look like a liu2 mang2 (ruffian who has little or no education). i mean c'mon, his certification is most probably lower than mine. lowly educated people judge other people based on their outward appearance. how appalling.

hey.. relax la.. it's always liddat wad.. it's all the perception, like how we distinguish ourselves from those from bangladesh la.. educated or not educated, it's normal to have a poor impression of a bangla when he's shabby-looking with darting eyes..

and it's common that pple will be wary of those who tattoo themselves bcos of the media's depiction of those with tattoos: hooligan, ruffians, murderers, rapists, etc.. so dun be angry with just one security guard, blame the media!!
Back to top Go down
nineteen
Trainee
Trainee
nineteen

Tattoos - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:23 pm

but...he is a gangster! he drinks he smokes and he have *gasp* tattoos!

and im not lou bega -_-
Back to top Go down
pugdragon
Regular
Regular
pugdragon

Tattoos - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:25 pm

It's not A Simpsons, it's Homer Simpson! Regarding the media's stereotypical portrayals of tattooed people, I've added salt to the wound by appearing as a gangster extra. D'oh!

Our poor impression of banglas' do not only stem from their shabbyness & darting eyes, it's also from their same-gender-hands-holding, same-gender-waist-grabbing, squarish hair for every single one of 'em, bumping into everybody else while thinking that they're clean, & lots, lots more.

& hear this out, fool. I ain't gangster yo. If you think I'm one, why duncha pick up your sagging balls & kiss my hairy ass, yo dig? Don't play with me boy, play with your playstation!
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Tattoos - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:34 pm

pudgy, your ass aint hairy.

how do i know? dun ask me Very Happy

and how come you know there're sagging balls?
*looks around*
no balls wad..
Back to top Go down
xIaOyA-
xIaOyA-

Female Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2007-11-23

Tattoos - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 5:52 pm

like what i always say..

if having tattoos/bodyarts on the body means we are gangsters ..can i proclaim that every guys wif moustache..is yr father?
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/lesbitch
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Tattoos - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:26 pm

but my father got no moustache.. he onli got stubble..

i say those who have tattoo, are veri brave!! the pain!!
Back to top Go down
pugdragon
Regular
Regular
pugdragon

Tattoos - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:07 pm

right on, xiaoya. & here's another one. if everyone with tattoos is a gangster (i comtemplated typing "everyone with tattoos are gangsters", but i remembered "everyone" has to be followed up with a singular form), everybody who eats roti prata is an indian.

Below's an extract from Got Ink? tattoo ebook.

Tattooing isn’t inherently evil; it got it’s ‘evil’ status because GOD-less heathens from places like the South Pacific were tattooed. Do what pleases GOD; and one thing that pleases GOD is to be confident in oneself (not overly prideful, but confidence
tempered with discernment, almost bordering on arrogance). Tattooing can bring out that confidence, because to be tattooed requires commitment.

gettin tattooed indeed somehow boosted my confidence in life. so it's the commitment i went thru..
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Tattoos - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:11 pm

and very rich too Razz
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Tattoos - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:12 pm

now im damn tempted to tattoo somewhere above my left ankle
Back to top Go down
pugdragon
Regular
Regular
pugdragon

Tattoos - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 3:59 am

cos of the extract from the ebook? that's a nice, feminine area to get tattooed on. perhaps a star or a cloverleaf eh? just kiddin. these are really common tattoos. get something that represents yourself. maybe a swallow to inspire u to keep flying in the right direction in life? or it could even represent enjoying life by freely flying around in the world, over the oceans. pretty meaningful, eh?
Back to top Go down
nineteen
Trainee
Trainee
nineteen

Tattoos - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 8:52 am

then i wonder if ah lians tattoo lotuses
Back to top Go down
pugdragon
Regular
Regular
pugdragon

Tattoos - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 1:03 pm

no, they don't. lotus (plural form, loti?) are beautiful flowers that lives above water even when the water around it is dirty. it's like a diamond in a rough. lotus is a really wholesome tattoo idea. it can be incorporated into a japanese-style design, new skool style, or even on its own.
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Tattoos - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 1:27 pm

ahhh... i want something simpler.. NO COLOURING.. i see how pudgy got coloured and i feel like fainting..
Back to top Go down
nineteen
Trainee
Trainee
nineteen

Tattoos - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 12:48 pm

yes black n grey tattoos ftw. no colours except red for me
Back to top Go down
pugdragon
Regular
Regular
pugdragon

Tattoos - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 3:13 pm

ftw? do u mean, sorry the world, or for the win? gray shadin hurts the same as colorin. it's just that i was weak from repeated weekly sessions. i've had a long rest & i'll be ready to take on some pain anytime soon.

simple eh? perhaps a classic sacred heart? c'mon, give color tattoos a try. like that irritating arcade machine in parco arcade at jurong east entertainment center said, don't be shy, give it a try! gawd i feel like smashing the machine everytime i heard that.

color pieces stand out more than black & gray pieces, that's a cold, hard fact. cold like ur dick & hard unlike ur dick. haha.
Back to top Go down
xIaOyA-
xIaOyA-

Female Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2007-11-23

Tattoos - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 5:11 pm

nineteen wrote:
then i wonder if ah lians tattoo lotuses

only ah lians can have lotus? gosh.. i have at least 6 lotus on my sleeves. i feel so ah lianz.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/lesbitch
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Tattoos - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 7:40 pm

pugdragon wrote:
ftw? do u mean, sorry the world, or for the win? gray shadin hurts the same as colorin. it's just that i was weak from repeated weekly sessions. i've had a long rest & i'll be ready to take on some pain anytime soon.

simple eh? perhaps a classic sacred heart? c'mon, give color tattoos a try. like that irritating arcade machine in parco arcade at jurong east entertainment center said, don't be shy, give it a try! gawd i feel like smashing the machine everytime i heard that.

color pieces stand out more than black & gray pieces, that's a cold, hard fact. cold like ur dick & hard unlike ur dick. haha.

i mean i saw how the blood ooze out from the area of skin which was coloured.. omg................ i will cry sia~

how come i never hear that slogan from jurong entertainment centre's arcade?

and i have no dick!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tattoos - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos   Tattoos - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tattoos
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bus Stop :: Entertainment :: The Arts-
Jump to: