The Bus Stop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Class belle

Go down 
+9
Burnt_Toast
euny
LestatWQ
Virgincess
Josiris
furukawa
Merre
mrbernard
ColdRain
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
furukawa
Regular
Regular
furukawa

Male Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2007-12-24

Class belle - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 2:08 pm

Merre wrote:
furukawa wrote:
Merre wrote:
furukawa wrote:
Merre wrote:
A female can technically escape with with rape if she doesn't perform unorthodox methods of sexual intercourse with a non-underaged male? Wow...
By not performing "unorthodox methods of sexual intercourse" the male is clearly a willing party, no?

Okay..I've checked with my guy friends and they say that yes...tying the guy and sexually arousing them is possible...hence men being raped by women can occur.
I would suppose so, if the guy's undersexed.

Or maybe you just can't get it up?
Nah..Sex isn't a scarcity to me, i can afford to choose.
Back to top Go down
Maxpower
Regular
Regular
Maxpower

Male Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 12:35 pm

woa! how did i miss this thread!?!?!?!

erm.. i would go with the option of impressing her with my huge intellect and thus making her dependant on me on homework.
If she passes me a piece of paper and say "do it.. i am gonna sorry with Jerry"
i would say " Cindy, thats not how its suppose to be. If u want a A1 for GP, u have to get tuition.My house this Sat. Ur Ability to enter Uni depends on it. Oh btw, Jerry has Syphillis.Everyone knows that! its in all the toilets!"

Then once she dumps jerry and realises she needs uni more than a pimpled teen feeling her up, she goes to my house on a sat nite.
i will surprise her with some Barry White, a bottle of wine (cheap! she's 17 wtf would she know abt wine!) and oysters!

ooo..cindy.. u were easier than i anticipated...
but damn u were hot!

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Maxpower
Regular
Regular
Maxpower

PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 12:36 pm

mrbernard wrote:
11) ask her out for dicussion of school related work. Maybe at nearby your place void deck etc. Then get her a drink already put those "hun mi yao". Then be done with it. Later part of the story. U know i know can liao... =)

*learn from maxpower*NOTE : Maxpower = Ber's Mentor.

erm..i dun spike gals drinks..
thats tantamount to rape.

Rape or joking abt rape..
not cool..

Grow up pls.

cheers!
Back to top Go down
Maxpower
Regular
Regular
Maxpower

PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 12:39 pm

furukawa wrote:
Merre wrote:
furukawa wrote:
Merre wrote:
A female can technically escape with with rape if she doesn't perform unorthodox methods of sexual intercourse with a non-underaged male? Wow...
By not performing "unorthodox methods of sexual intercourse" the male is clearly a willing party, no?

Okay..I've checked with my guy friends and they say that yes...tying the guy and sexually arousing them is possible...hence men being raped by women can occur.
I would suppose so, if the guy's undersexed.

actually furu,
i dunno how u and ur penis get along but the penis does have amind of its own.

it can be forced to stand no matter how disgusted u are.
have u ever had "sunshine surprises"? sudden morning uncontrolled erections that would only go away after relaxing.
And i read abt a rape case for a dude that was tied down and had a forced erection ( with a penis pump) and raped by a really really obese woman.

The penis, tis' a wonderful thing!!

cheers!
Back to top Go down
Merre
Regular
Regular
Merre

Female Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2007-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 3:20 pm

LOL.....so funny...did the woman squash him to death while raping him?
Back to top Go down
furukawa
Regular
Regular
furukawa

PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 3:44 pm

I don't know about you man, but I just cannot if that woman is seriously horrid. Involuntary "morning glory" is one thing, but being seduced by Ms Piggy? Nah-uh... Besides, that guy got a FORCED ERRECTION from a PENIS PUMP didn't he?
Back to top Go down
Merre
Regular
Regular
Merre

PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 5:21 pm

This is so funny...wth is a penis pump? LOL
Back to top Go down
raphy
Regular
Regular
raphy

Male Number of posts : 291

PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 5:29 pm

pengz... from class belle to rape.... more than 50% of the post is on rape
Back to top Go down
raphy
Regular
Regular
raphy

Male Number of posts : 291

PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 5:34 pm

conclusion is, gal can also be charged wif rape.

rape can be of either male or female. depend on who the victim is.
Back to top Go down
Maxpower
Regular
Regular
Maxpower

PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 6:15 pm

ooo yeah but it can be forced to stand and merre... the guy had a chrushed pelvic bone..the woman was a morbidly obese and if i remember correctly, she was 300 pounds..

class belle!
any pics of ur class belle!?

cheers i'll post mine if u post urs!

cheers!
Back to top Go down
Merre
Regular
Regular
Merre

PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 10:32 pm

Just wondering, if an immensely obese woman tried to sleep with a thin guy, would she feel anything? O.o
Back to top Go down
bleahz
Veteran
Veteran
bleahz

Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 2:24 am

i think.. unless she sleeps ard a lot then its loose below?
Back to top Go down
bleahz
Veteran
Veteran
bleahz

Number of posts : 711

PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 2:26 am

furukawa wrote:
I don't know about you man, but I just cannot if that woman is seriously horrid. Involuntary "morning glory" is one thing, but being seduced by Ms Piggy? Nah-uh... Besides, that guy got a FORCED ERRECTION from a PENIS PUMP didn't he?

ehh.. i tot.. if the girl touches the right spots, no matter what, that guy would also get an erection.. hes after all human right.
Back to top Go down
K3nn3th
Regular
Regular
K3nn3th

Male Number of posts : 320

PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 9:08 am

should this thread topic change to "PENIS"?
Back to top Go down
furukawa
Regular
Regular
furukawa

PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 9:57 am

bleahz wrote:
furukawa wrote:

ehh.. i tot.. if the girl touches the right spots, no matter what, that guy would also get an erection.. hes after all human right.
haha..no.. I don't think i'll get hard if im being touched by a balding 80 year old ah ma..
Back to top Go down
Merre
Regular
Regular
Merre

PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 8:53 pm

furukawa wrote:
bleahz wrote:
furukawa wrote:

haha..no.. I don't think i'll get hard if im being touched by a balding 80 year old ah ma..

You think only...but you dunno...for all you know, that ah ma may be very skilled with her hands. lol!
Back to top Go down
Josiris
Veteran
Veteran
Josiris

Male Number of posts : 696

PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 7:45 pm

from rape to kinky sex?

stick to topic!!

LOL!

Class belle - Page 3 051
Back to top Go down
mrbernard
Regular
Regular
mrbernard

Male Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2007-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 12:16 am

Maxpower wrote:
mrbernard wrote:
11) ask her out for dicussion of school related work. Maybe at nearby your place void deck etc. Then get her a drink already put those "hun mi yao". Then be done with it. Later part of the story. U know i know can liao... =)

*learn from maxpower*NOTE : Maxpower = Ber's Mentor.

erm..i dun spike gals drinks..
thats tantamount to rape.

Rape or joking abt rape..
not cool..

Grow up pls.

cheers!

well if u can't take jokes.. then plz Get a LIFE.

Who cares....
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Female Number of posts : 1759

PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 10:02 am

furukawa wrote:
bleahz wrote:
furukawa wrote:

blindfold furu!!
Back to top Go down
LestatWQ
Veteran
Veteran
LestatWQ

Male Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 3:29 pm

Yeah, if a girl gets banged a lot, her pink taco stand will turn brown or maybe diseased like a jalapeņo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Class belle
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3