The Bus Stop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Class belle

Go down 
+9
Burnt_Toast
euny
LestatWQ
Virgincess
Josiris
furukawa
Merre
mrbernard
ColdRain
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ColdRain
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Class belle Empty
PostSubject: Class belle   Class belle Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 11:09 am

In almost every class... there is bound to be a "best looking chick" or ", one who would get the attention of guys/girls...

if there isn't/wasn't any in your lifetime, then use your imagination.

so what would you do?

1)shy la, don't attempt to establish contact
2)being the super player, attempt to get her drunk and then proceed to get laid
3)being the scheming desperado, paint an air of a nice guy who got caught in difficult situations e.g. " just got dumped, need emotional support etc" to win her sympathy
4)she's a babe, i might stand a chance if i become her friend first, so attempt to establish contact.
5)i hate girls.
6)i like boys
7)i hate people.
8)study most important!!!
9)i will astound her with my superior intellect so she will approach me for help for school work
10)i will start to stalk her.

hehe, so what would you do.
Back to top Go down
mrbernard
Regular
Regular
mrbernard

Male Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2007-12-11

Class belle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 1:43 pm

11) ask her out for dicussion of school related work. Maybe at nearby your place void deck etc. Then get her a drink already put those "hun mi yao". Then be done with it. Later part of the story. U know i know can liao... =)

*learn from maxpower*

NOTE : Maxpower = Ber's Mentor.
Back to top Go down
ColdRain
Regular
Regular

Class belle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 2:23 pm

i dunno. please elaborate in excruciating detail. please.
Back to top Go down
Merre
Regular
Regular
Merre

Female Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Class belle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 8:42 pm

mrbernard wrote:
11) ask her out for dicussion of school related work. Maybe at nearby your place void deck etc. Then get her a drink already put those "hun mi yao". Then be done with it. Later part of the story. U know i know can liao... =)

*learn from maxpower*

NOTE : Maxpower = Ber's Mentor.

Wah lao...Mr Ber Ber....I didn't realise you were so evil...
Back to top Go down
furukawa
Regular
Regular
furukawa

Male Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2007-12-24

Class belle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 8:47 pm

I'm afraid I fail to establish a clear understanding on your enigmatically incomprehensible story. Perhaps, you may like to consider relating your account in simple English, so as to be fully understood by the general masses.
Back to top Go down
ColdRain
Regular
Regular

Class belle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 10:25 pm

i profusely apologize sir for my being inept in expressing my perceptions, however, i implore you to re-assess the previous short passage that I have posted and deeply reflect on any of your profound findings.

And in conclusion, my i just enquire, sir, that if you are a member of a mass of individual?
Back to top Go down
furukawa
Regular
Regular
furukawa

Class belle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 12:00 am

ColdRain wrote:
i profusely apologize sir for my being inept in expressing my perceptions, however, i implore you to re-assess the previous short passage that I have posted and deeply reflect on any of your profound findings.

And in conclusion, my i just enquire, sir, that if you are a member of a mass of individual?
My profuse apologies, good sir! Your English is indeed exceedingly adequate hence I was not referring to you. My statements are in fact directed at a certain plebeian individual.
Back to top Go down
Josiris
Veteran
Veteran
Josiris

Male Number of posts : 696

Class belle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 4:11 am

dont care the shit about her and she will wonder why and got curious and that's the time she will contact u first before u even do anything.. best tactics.. but sometimes there is also the negative results..
Back to top Go down
furukawa
Regular
Regular
furukawa

Class belle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 10:14 am

Josiris wrote:
dont care the shit about her and she will wonder why and got curious and that's the time she will contact u first before u even do anything.. best tactics.. but sometimes there is also the negative results..
Speaking from experience I see, young Josiris.
Back to top Go down
Merre
Regular
Regular
Merre

Class belle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 2:04 pm

furukawa wrote:
ColdRain wrote:

My profuse apologies, good sir! Your English is indeed exceedingly adequate hence I was not referring to you. My statements are in fact directed at a certain plebeian individual.

My dear sir, may I enquire as to whom exactly were you referring to as a plebian?
Back to top Go down
Virgincess
Veteran
Veteran
Virgincess

Female Number of posts : 1240
Registration date : 2007-12-01

Class belle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 2:05 pm

Sometimes being Deep doesnt necessary bag u the belle..lolx
Back to top Go down
Virgincess
Veteran
Veteran
Virgincess

Class belle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 2:05 pm

Just be yourself as it will be harder to keep up the pretendence after a while...
Back to top Go down
furukawa
Regular
Regular
furukawa

Class belle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 2:07 pm

Merre wrote:
furukawa wrote:
ColdRain wrote:

My dear sir, may I enquire as to whom exactly were you referring to as a plebian?
Definitely not you, dear friend.
Back to top Go down
Merre
Regular
Regular
Merre

Class belle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 2:21 pm

furukawa wrote:
Merre wrote:
furukawa wrote:
ColdRain wrote:

That leaves only one suspect....
Back to top Go down
furukawa
Regular
Regular
furukawa

Class belle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 2:35 pm

Merre wrote:
furukawa wrote:
Merre wrote:
furukawa wrote:
ColdRain wrote:

That leaves only one suspect....
Obviously the one with atrociously incomprehensible English.
Back to top Go down
Virgincess
Veteran
Veteran
Virgincess

Class belle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 2:41 pm

Furu.. go ahead and throw your Ichiban Nihongo at him then ...
Back to top Go down
Josiris
Veteran
Veteran
Josiris

Class belle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 2:44 pm

furukawa wrote:
Josiris wrote:

well it does work a couple of times.. haha.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
furukawa
Regular
Regular
furukawa

Class belle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 5:03 pm

Josiris wrote:
furukawa wrote:
Josiris wrote:

well it does work a couple of times.. haha.. Very Happy

You stud, you!
Back to top Go down
LestatWQ
Veteran
Veteran
LestatWQ

Male Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2007-11-21

Class belle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 9:16 pm

No matter how many times you try, if the female is still not interested, don't bother, ever.

Good looking females are always epitome of narcissism.

If they're looking for an S.O, it better be a good looking one.
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Female Number of posts : 1759

Class belle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 9:41 pm

wad is SO?

omg... generation gap with lele... im old Sad

anyway, the one with seemingly incomprehensible eng was trying to teach pple where the guy asks the gal out for skool work and secretly adds a date drug into her drink. after that the guy can do anything to her, with the most probable action from him will be "rape"!!
Back to top Go down
Josiris
Veteran
Veteran
Josiris

Class belle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 10:17 pm

[quote="LestatWQ"]No matter how many times you try, if the female is still not interested, don't bother, ever. quote]

true.. dont force yourself to get her attention, instead she might feel disgusted by it.. and keep a distance away from u.. =X lol..
Back to top Go down
LestatWQ
Veteran
Veteran
LestatWQ

Male Number of posts : 667

Class belle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 10:56 pm

Rape is for pussies. Real men demand it.
Back to top Go down
Burnt_Toast
Regular
Regular
Burnt_Toast

Male Number of posts : 138

Class belle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 1:23 am

I think I'll choose both 7) and Cool xD
Back to top Go down
mrbernard
Regular
Regular
mrbernard

Male Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2007-12-11

Class belle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 10:05 am

euny wrote:
wad is SO?

anyway, the one with seemingly incomprehensible eng was trying to teach pple where the guy asks the gal out for skool work and secretly adds a date drug into her drink. after that the guy can do anything to her, with the most probable action from him will be "rape"!!

sob sob... hmmz i know my english is very de lousy.

anyway i'm just trying to type a story out of it. of coz i'm too coward to do tat... lol. i dun wan to eat government food and also get free whipping by the government. =p
Back to top Go down
furukawa
Regular
Regular
furukawa

Class belle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 10:09 am

euny wrote:
wad is SO?

Noted with thanks. Rape is the most vile of all low.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Class belle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Class belle
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next