The Bus Stop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Class belle

Go down 
+9
Burnt_Toast
euny
LestatWQ
Virgincess
Josiris
furukawa
Merre
mrbernard
ColdRain
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ColdRain
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Class belle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 10:13 am

mrbernard wrote:
euny wrote:
wad is SO?

omg... generation gap with lele... im old Sad

anyway, the one with seemingly incomprehensible eng was trying to teach pple where the guy asks the gal out for skool work and secretly adds a date drug into her drink. after that the guy can do anything to her, with the most probable action from him will be "rape"!!

sob sob... hmmz i know my english is very de lousy.

anyway i'm just trying to type a story out of it. of coz i'm too coward to do tat... lol. i dun wan to eat government food and also get free whipping by the government. =p

iz ok de!

v ar all lernling marz...

dunch gib upz!

chiu can do itz.!
~~!!
Back to top Go down
furukawa
Regular
Regular
furukawa

Male Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2007-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 10:19 am

mrbernard wrote:
euny wrote:
wad is SO?

omg... generation gap with lele... im old Sad

anyway, the one with seemingly incomprehensible eng was trying to teach pple where the guy asks the gal out for skool work and secretly adds a date drug into her drink. after that the guy can do anything to her, with the most probable action from him will be "rape"!!

sob sob... hmmz i know my english is very de lousy.

anyway i'm just trying to type a story out of it. of coz i'm too coward to do tat... lol. i dun wan to eat government food and also get free whipping by the government. =p
Rape is the most vile of all low. Rape, with bad English warrants the death sentence. Mods, to deter a possible rape, please send this individual's IP address to the relevant authorities with attached evidence. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Merre
Regular
Regular
Merre

Female Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2007-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 10:22 am

Can a female be charged for raping a male?
Back to top Go down
furukawa
Regular
Regular
furukawa

PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 10:24 am

Merre wrote:
Can a female be charged for raping a male?
Yes, if she sodomizes him with a strap-on.
Back to top Go down
Merre
Regular
Regular
Merre

PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 10:38 am

O.o uh.....is that the only way?
Back to top Go down
furukawa
Regular
Regular
furukawa

PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 10:39 am

Merre wrote:
O.o uh.....is that the only way?
Or if the guy's underaged.
Back to top Go down
Merre
Regular
Regular
Merre

PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 10:43 am

A female can technically escape with with rape if she doesn't perform unorthodox methods of sexual intercourse with a non-underaged male? Wow...
Back to top Go down
furukawa
Regular
Regular
furukawa

PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 10:46 am

Merre wrote:
A female can technically escape with with rape if she doesn't perform unorthodox methods of sexual intercourse with a non-underaged male? Wow...
By not performing "unorthodox methods of sexual intercourse" the male is clearly a willing party, no?
Back to top Go down
Merre
Regular
Regular
Merre

PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 10:53 am

Hmm...i guess i don't know too much abt the male anatomy to comment on whether they can be aroused against their will.
Back to top Go down
furukawa
Regular
Regular
furukawa

PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 10:57 am

Merre wrote:
Hmm...i guess i don't know too much abt the male anatomy to comment on whether they can be aroused against their will.
If you have to ask, you're too young to know.
Back to top Go down
Merre
Regular
Regular
Merre

PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 11:01 am

See, my gut feeling is going with...u can...
Back to top Go down
furukawa
Regular
Regular
furukawa

PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 11:06 am

Merre wrote:
See, my gut feeling is going with...u can...
Well no, you can't.
Back to top Go down
Virgincess
Veteran
Veteran
Virgincess

Female Number of posts : 1240
Registration date : 2007-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 4:51 pm

[quote="Josiris"]
LestatWQ wrote:
No matter how many times you try, if the female is still not interested, don't bother, ever. quote]

true.. dont force yourself to get her attention, instead she might feel disgusted by it.. and keep a distance away from u.. =X lol..

Sounds experienced!!
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Female Number of posts : 1759
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 6:51 pm

rape is sex without consent.. but when will there be a time when a male will refuse sex?

besides the time when an old, short and ugly gal advances on the poor male..
Back to top Go down
Josiris
Veteran
Veteran
Josiris

Male Number of posts : 696

PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 10:30 pm

super off topic liao.. from class belle to rape.. lol..
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 12:13 am

haha
Back to top Go down
Merre
Regular
Regular
Merre

PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 12:23 pm

furukawa wrote:
Merre wrote:
By not performing "unorthodox methods of sexual intercourse" the male is clearly a willing party, no?

Okay..I've checked with my guy friends and they say that yes...tying the guy and sexually arousing them is possible...hence men being raped by women can occur.
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 5:27 pm

Merre wrote:
furukawa wrote:
Merre wrote:

Okay..I've checked with my guy friends and they say that yes...tying the guy and sexually arousing them is possible...hence men being raped by women can occur.

maybe the guy likes bondage?
Back to top Go down
Josiris
Veteran
Veteran
Josiris

Male Number of posts : 696

PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 1:31 am

hmmm.. still on the raping issue? LoL..
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 1:41 am

haha, just so happens~
Back to top Go down
LestatWQ
Veteran
Veteran
LestatWQ

Male Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 3:50 am

Some males have the consent of having sex with a female, and later on, the female cries rape..

Wow, huh?
Back to top Go down
Merre
Regular
Regular
Merre

PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 8:31 am

I just had to clarify my stance. Not really 'still on the raping' issue.
Back to top Go down
furukawa
Regular
Regular
furukawa

PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 10:08 am

Merre wrote:
furukawa wrote:
Merre wrote:

I would suppose so, if the guy's undersexed.
Back to top Go down
Merre
Regular
Regular
Merre

PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 1:13 pm

furukawa wrote:
Merre wrote:
furukawa wrote:
Merre wrote:

I would suppose so, if the guy's undersexed.

Or maybe you just can't get it up?
Back to top Go down
Merre
Regular
Regular
Merre

PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 1:13 pm

Sry furu...just couldn't resist ^^ no offense meant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Class belle   Class belle - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Class belle
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next