The Bus Stop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Which One should she give her heart to?

Go down 
+9
cutelonelyguy
MXN
rapidburn
Maxpower
Virgincess
euny
dizmoment
raphy
funniegal
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Female Number of posts : 1759
Registration date : 2007-11-21

Which One should she give her heart to? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which One should she give her heart to?   Which One should she give her heart to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 9:09 pm

but peter act/is stupid!!

who knows? maybe peter is secretly hiding a gf.. or a wife.. or a gay fren..

if he knows wad daisy feels for him and yet he acts blur, he's got a reason. and that reason will be why daisy shouldnt be with him.
Back to top Go down
furukawa
Regular
Regular
furukawa

Male Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2007-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Which One should she give her heart to?   Which One should she give her heart to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 9:33 pm

This just proves the theory that woman likes being treated like crap..
Back to top Go down
funniegal
Veteran
Veteran
funniegal

Female Number of posts : 1174

PostSubject: Re: Which One should she give her heart to?   Which One should she give her heart to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 9:39 pm

furukawa wrote:
This just proves the theory that woman likes being treated like crap..

LOL..possible!

Women are too forgiving!
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

PostSubject: Re: Which One should she give her heart to?   Which One should she give her heart to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 10:32 pm

well, look at who's producing all the crap. [99% of the guys]

den look at who's clearing away all the crap. [99% of the gals]
Back to top Go down
Maxpower
Regular
Regular
Maxpower

Male Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: Which One should she give her heart to?   Which One should she give her heart to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 10:19 pm

so is daisy gonna call me any time soon or what?

afro

cheers!
Back to top Go down
funniegal
Veteran
Veteran
funniegal

PostSubject: Re: Which One should she give her heart to?   Which One should she give her heart to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 11:04 pm

Max! What do u think? flower
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

PostSubject: Re: Which One should she give her heart to?   Which One should she give her heart to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 12:12 am

i think it's a no from daisy to max Very Happy
Back to top Go down
raphy
Regular
Regular
raphy

Male Number of posts : 291

PostSubject: Re: Which One should she give her heart to?   Which One should she give her heart to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 9:36 am

euny wrote:

oei oei.... not this case all the time hor...

Guys can also be the victim de hor.... too much freedom, respect, trust, dotes etc...on gf, gf also run lion...

applies to both sexes....
Back to top Go down
raphy
Regular
Regular
raphy

PostSubject: Re: Which One should she give her heart to?   Which One should she give her heart to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 9:39 am

dizmoment wrote:
forget Roger cos he is irresponsible despite watever reason he has....escaping is nvr the best solution!imagine this Daisy married him & 1 day smth bad happened again...so is this Roger going to once again MIA? y want to hit the wall when Daisy can choose a better path elsewhere?

know how to say nia....... but action tells a different story.... u know wat i mean...lolz...
Back to top Go down
funniegal
Veteran
Veteran
funniegal

PostSubject: Re: Which One should she give her heart to?   Which One should she give her heart to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 10:25 am

raphy wrote:
euny wrote:

Guys can also be the victim de hor.... too much freedom, respect, trust, dotes etc...on gf, gf also run lion...

Well, in this case, the crap is coming from the guy(s) that's why I say Daisy is too forgiving, in this case
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

PostSubject: Re: Which One should she give her heart to?   Which One should she give her heart to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 1:23 pm

raphy wrote:
euny wrote:

that's why i left 1% out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
furukawa
Regular
Regular
furukawa

PostSubject: Re: Which One should she give her heart to?   Which One should she give her heart to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 2:37 pm

I think Daisy should cleverly work this one out into a threesome.
Back to top Go down
Virgincess
Veteran
Veteran
Virgincess

Female Number of posts : 1240
Registration date : 2007-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Which One should she give her heart to?   Which One should she give her heart to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 3:49 pm

Seems that gals like bad boys...

well I like my boys tamed, cute ass have status and of cos patient...
Back to top Go down
furukawa
Regular
Regular
furukawa

PostSubject: Re: Which One should she give her heart to?   Which One should she give her heart to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 10:55 pm

Virgincess wrote:
Seems that gals like bad boys...

well I like my boys tamed, cute ass have status and of cos patient...
Nah.. I bet you like your guys bad..and then subsequently tamed by you. Wink
Back to top Go down
Virgincess
Veteran
Veteran
Virgincess

PostSubject: Re: Which One should she give her heart to?   Which One should she give her heart to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 6:23 pm

oh.. sounds acceptable...
Back to top Go down
Maxpower
Regular
Regular
Maxpower

PostSubject: Re: Which One should she give her heart to?   Which One should she give her heart to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 11:17 pm

i'm bad.. tame me...
cheers!
Back to top Go down
Virgincess
Veteran
Veteran
Virgincess

PostSubject: Re: Which One should she give her heart to?   Which One should she give her heart to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 12:32 pm

so.... who else needs a good spanking? wahahahhahahah
Back to top Go down
funniegal
Veteran
Veteran
funniegal

PostSubject: Re: Which One should she give her heart to?   Which One should she give her heart to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 10:56 am

Out of topic lar!! Disappointing...

Anyway, n update

Roger, well..what's new? He's gone MIA again but not before he told Daisy he misses her. Then he disappeared..

Peter, well..this blur block isnt blur after all n he is aware that Daisy likes him. He eve confirmed it himself that he's one of the guys that act blur. Daisy wasn't embarassed. In fact, she was glad he knew how she felt for him. And also that he didn't run away. He treats her as a really close friend but not a love interest but even then, she's happy he's still there with her.

But sadly, he likes someone else who doesn't truly like him back n now he's down. He actually approached Daisy for advice. Daisy could have been a bitch n not help him but she likes him n doesn't want him to feel depressed so she tried to advice him n tell him how he could try to win the girl's heart.

Daisy is seriously dumb, right? I mean she likes the guy n he knows she likes him but he likes someone else n asks Daisy to advice him..what logic is that?

So, what's ur take on Peter. What kind of guy do u think he is? He does appreciate Daisy n thanked her for treating him kindly. He appreciates her very much but he will never love her the way she wants him to love her.
Back to top Go down
ColdRain
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Which One should she give her heart to?   Which One should she give her heart to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 1:45 pm

haha.
Back to top Go down
funniegal
Veteran
Veteran
funniegal

PostSubject: Re: Which One should she give her heart to?   Which One should she give her heart to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 2:22 pm

ColdRain wrote:
haha.

SOLDMANE, u fail the case study!!!
Back to top Go down
ColdRain
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Which One should she give her heart to?   Which One should she give her heart to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 4:39 pm

O_o
Back to top Go down
raphy
Regular
Regular
raphy

PostSubject: Re: Which One should she give her heart to?   Which One should she give her heart to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 6:17 pm

funniegal wrote:
Out of topic lar!! Disappointing...

Anyway, n update

Roger, well..what's new? He's gone MIA again but not before he told Daisy he misses her. Then he disappeared..

Peter, well..this blur block isnt blur after all n he is aware that Daisy likes him. He eve confirmed it himself that he's one of the guys that act blur. Daisy wasn't embarassed. In fact, she was glad he knew how she felt for him. And also that he didn't run away. He treats her as a really close friend but not a love interest but even then, she's happy he's still there with her.

But sadly, he likes someone else who doesn't truly like him back n now he's down. He actually approached Daisy for advice. Daisy could have been a bitch n not help him but she likes him n doesn't want him to feel depressed so she tried to advice him n tell him how he could try to win the girl's heart.

Daisy is seriously dumb, right? I mean she likes the guy n he knows she likes him but he likes someone else n asks Daisy to advice him..what logic is that?

So, what's ur take on Peter. What kind of guy do u think he is? He does appreciate Daisy n thanked her for treating him kindly. He appreciates her very much but he will never love her the way she wants him to love her.

forget Roger, move on. MIA suks...

Daisy is not dumb, she has a big heart, loving someone is not by having that person to oneself, if u really loves someone, u will be happy and satisfied that he/she is alive and living happily, whether is wif u or another person.
If i am Daisy, i will do the same.

U cant force Peter to loves her rite, mayb as a spare GF, but it will be unfair to Daisy.

Sometimes, doesnt mean need to be couples/lovers, just being a very gd friend is enuff. Although the feeling suks when u know that someone u like/love is not wif u and is wif another person, u still need to accept the fact.

Lotsa factors need to be considered, it takes 2 hand to clap ya...

Loving someone is not just abt having him/her by ur side. Most impt thing is that he/she is well and happy.

But, if down the yrs, after he/she has made the decision and got married, help is up to a certain limit then. Dont be a fool and being taken for granted.
There always a limit to everything. we r just human.
Back to top Go down
LestatWQ
Veteran
Veteran
LestatWQ

Male Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: Which One should she give her heart to?   Which One should she give her heart to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 8:43 pm

I think she should give her heart to me. *Angel eyes*
Back to top Go down
Maxpower
Regular
Regular
Maxpower

PostSubject: Re: Which One should she give her heart to?   Which One should she give her heart to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 10:42 pm

i think Peter is hinting to her that he will never like her and for her to move on...

duh..
werent u watching teen flicks in the 80s?

oh wait.. u were in ur 40s then...

cheers!
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

PostSubject: Re: Which One should she give her heart to?   Which One should she give her heart to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 12:39 am

okae, honestly. daisy should just give up on those 2 guys.

stupid disappearing ACTS with the capital S are not acceptable!!

and acting blur is not acceptable as well!!!

and it's natural that you want the one whom you cherish a lot to be happy.. so naturally when that person has smth troubling him, you'll wanna help him out and get the smile back on his face.. BUT DAISY IS BEING STUPID!!

*actually, i would have done the same as daisy~*

DITCH BOTH GUYS!! D-I-T-C-H!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which One should she give her heart to?   Which One should she give her heart to? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which One should she give her heart to?
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next