The Bus Stop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Which One should she give her heart to?

Go down 
+9
cutelonelyguy
MXN
rapidburn
Maxpower
Virgincess
euny
dizmoment
raphy
funniegal
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
funniegal
Veteran
Veteran
funniegal

Female Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2007-11-21

Which One should she give her heart to? Empty
PostSubject: Which One should she give her heart to?   Which One should she give her heart to? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 4:40 pm

Daisy (not her real name) got to know Roger (not his real name) some time last year. They started to like each other until one day Roger disappeared. After numerous calls from Daisy n smses, he replied that something really bad happened to his company n he was looking for someone who ran away with funds.

He hardly replied her smses after that n just disappeared from her life. This happened after they both sort of mentioned how they felt about each other.

Daisy then got to know Peter (not his real name) early this year. They have gone out together n chat very regularly on msn. They have been a constant support to each other but Peter loves her as a friend, a very good friend. Daisy, on the other hand, has feelings for Peter n no matter how much she's hinted to him (she doesn't dare tell him directly), he's either really blur or he's ignoring her hints. But still, he's there for her although I'm sure he knows how she feels for him.

This Christmas, out of the blue, Daisy received n sms from Roger. She didn't know it was him at first cos she had erased his number. When he replied that he was someone she might not ever want to see again, she replied it must be Roger. He felt so much hurt when he saw that sms becos it seems that he must've hurt her so badly that his name was the first one she mentioned. He apologised to her for pushing her away n disappearing. Daisy now has mixed feelings.

1) She still has feelings for Roger despite the fact that he suddenly disappeared n he seems to regret what he did n is apologetic. BUT if it happened once, it may happen again. Should she give her heart to him n go thru this again? It may not happen again but it could.

2) She also likes Peter and has gotten to know him much more than she knew Roger. He's there for her whenever she needs someone yet he only treats her as a very close friend. If she stays with him, there is a possibility that he may ONE DAY grow to love her more than just as a friend. But again, it may not happen that way.

3) She should forget them both n move on, happier but maybe not but holding on to something that is quite predictable n may make life less happy for her. But she may go thru life thinking WHAT IF...but then again, in any given situation, that would come up as well.

My take on the situation, she should just forget them both n move on. The easiest yet the hardest solution.

What do you think? Should she give Roger a chance? Or should she hold on to Peter cos he may one day see her differently? Or should she just move on?
Back to top Go down
raphy
Regular
Regular
raphy

Male Number of posts : 291

PostSubject: Re: Which One should she give her heart to?   Which One should she give her heart to? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 5:54 pm

1) Any gd explaination on his disappearance? elope???

2) Have a gd tok to peter, see got chance bo, if not move on.

3) Carefree....dun need to think so much, want to do wat also can... Smile
Back to top Go down
funniegal
Veteran
Veteran
funniegal

PostSubject: Re: Which One should she give her heart to?   Which One should she give her heart to? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 12:51 am

He disappeared becos a family member ran off with the company funds n he went searching for him. At that time, he was in distress cos these were clients money n he wanted to get to this person before he had to lodge a report. It was a difficult time for him n Daisy did understand that he wanted to be alone but she did extend her help to him, to provide a shoulder for him or a listening ear or even to vent his frustrations on.

But instead, he chose to ignore her calls, smses n just didn't make contact until this Christmas.
Back to top Go down
dizmoment
Trainee
Trainee
dizmoment

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Which One should she give her heart to?   Which One should she give her heart to? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 7:48 am

forget Roger cos he is irresponsible despite watever reason he has....escaping is nvr the best solution!imagine this Daisy married him & 1 day smth bad happened again...so is this Roger going to once again MIA? y want to hit the wall when Daisy can choose a better path elsewhere?

Peter?give up only after Daisy being direct to him...sometimes she need to be direct!if he likes Daisy it will be good tat she tried.If he doesn't,at least she noe well n nvr regret tat she ever tried! imagine he may like her but also too shy to be too direct? or probably he nvr think tat b4 cos he feel she may not be interested with him?maybe after she told him honestly he may give it a deeper tot?to be honest,guys seldom devote their time or effort to gals they not interested.
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Female Number of posts : 1759

PostSubject: Re: Which One should she give her heart to?   Which One should she give her heart to? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 3:12 pm

ask peter whether if her feelings will be requited. if it's gonna be unrequited love, might as well give it up.. if he gives a yes-no ans, give up on him directly cos he's being undecisive.. imagine on the wedding day, he hems and haws when it comes to saying "i do". if yes, den gd for you, eh i mean DAISY.

abt roger, ask him why he ignored her during his disappearance.. he can give any kind of explanation/excuse and den daisy can evaluate whether she can believe that explanation/excuse.. after evaluation, she can ask both him and herself if he will go into hiding again when another situation occurs.. and den give the final verdict.

daisy gotta ask herself why she likes both guys.. maybe write a list of "why daisy like" and "why daisy wont like" for both guys, you get wad i mean?? den weigh the pros and cons if she were to give her heart to either guys..

and finally, give the final of all final verdicts!!

erm, these are my views la.. dun have to do as i say.. im just a 19-yr-old~~
Back to top Go down
Virgincess
Veteran
Veteran
Virgincess

Female Number of posts : 1240
Registration date : 2007-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Which One should she give her heart to?   Which One should she give her heart to? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 4:44 pm

Both lar ..xiao... lolx
Back to top Go down
Virgincess
Veteran
Veteran
Virgincess

Female Number of posts : 1240
Registration date : 2007-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Which One should she give her heart to?   Which One should she give her heart to? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 4:55 pm

Actually Roger and Peter both should be fed to the gallows no excuses for their werid behaviour besides men who ran for whatever reasons do not deserve any sympathy.

And men who acts blur are best kept as friends since they have played that part well...

My 2 cents!
Back to top Go down
Maxpower
Regular
Regular
Maxpower

Male Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: Which One should she give her heart to?   Which One should she give her heart to? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 11:39 pm

ask daisy to havesex with me.
she will forget roger and peter ASAP.

cheers!
afro
Back to top Go down
rapidburn
Veteran
Veteran
rapidburn

Male Number of posts : 850

PostSubject: Re: Which One should she give her heart to?   Which One should she give her heart to? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 2:49 am

she has to choose 3)

1) its nt fair that roger can come and goes as he likes and plae wif the girls' heart like that.. is she sure tat he wun run awy again aft she gif her heart to him?

2) hmm.. who knows? maybe, maybe not.. always be open for the option..

3) best scenario 4get abt both.. roger is too much of a jerk to love and peter? he doesnt even love her yet.. so the best is nt to tink abt lovey dovey stuff and move on.. There are so many better guys out there! <not including the person above me>
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

PostSubject: Re: Which One should she give her heart to?   Which One should she give her heart to? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 2:54 am

reply to rara

1) den daisy, go play with roger's heart!! DISAPPEAR!! but dun disappear at the same time he disappears.. there wont be any fun in this case..

3) yea! find a better guy!! dun find rara cos he dun like gals!!
Back to top Go down
MXN
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Which One should she give her heart to?   Which One should she give her heart to? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 7:03 am

she should ask herself and stop asking other people for opinions =x
Back to top Go down
cutelonelyguy
Trainee
Trainee
cutelonelyguy

Male Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Which One should she give her heart to?   Which One should she give her heart to? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 11:21 am

is this daisy funnie jie by any chance Razz
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

PostSubject: Re: Which One should she give her heart to?   Which One should she give her heart to? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 2:23 pm

MXN wrote:

but there are times when pple seek the opinions of others to ensure that they're making the correct decision mar~

or maybe funnie jie's just conjuring a story for us to use some of our brain cells?
Back to top Go down
furukawa
Regular
Regular
furukawa

Male Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2007-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Which One should she give her heart to?   Which One should she give her heart to? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 2:45 pm

she should turn up and Peter's place butt naked with a six pack beer and see how things go from there..
Back to top Go down
funniegal
Veteran
Veteran
funniegal

PostSubject: Re: Which One should she give her heart to?   Which One should she give her heart to? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 3:16 pm

cutelonelyguy wrote:
is this daisy funnie jie by any chance Razz

clever boy for thinking but not necessarily true. It could be me but then again, I might not. For me, I'd have given up on both of them n moved on to my other old men but even if it were me which it may be, sometimes u still need to hear what others would do before u make the final move.
Back to top Go down
funniegal
Veteran
Veteran
funniegal

PostSubject: Re: Which One should she give her heart to?   Which One should she give her heart to? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 3:23 pm

euny wrote:
MXN wrote:

but there are times when pple seek the opinions of others to ensure that they're making the correct decision mar~

or maybe funnie jie's just conjuring a story for us to use some of our brain cells?

Another clever one! YEs, I may have conjured up the story to basically get u all thinking abt love n life n what u would do in a situation like this. Let's call this a CASE STUDY.
Back to top Go down
furukawa
Regular
Regular
furukawa

Male Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2007-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Which One should she give her heart to?   Which One should she give her heart to? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 3:54 pm

Are my solutions not clever? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
funniegal
Veteran
Veteran
funniegal

PostSubject: Re: Which One should she give her heart to?   Which One should she give her heart to? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 4:17 pm

furukawa wrote:
Are my solutions not clever? Crying or Very sad

Urs is the best solution by far!!!
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

PostSubject: Re: Which One should she give her heart to?   Which One should she give her heart to? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 6:08 pm

hahaha..
Back to top Go down
rapidburn
Veteran
Veteran
rapidburn

Male Number of posts : 850

PostSubject: Re: Which One should she give her heart to?   Which One should she give her heart to? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 11:34 am

euny wrote:
reply to rara

1) den daisy, go play with roger's heart!! DISAPPEAR!! but dun disappear at the same time he disappears.. there wont be any fun in this case..

3) yea! find a better guy!! dun find rara cos he dun like gals!!

i like gals.. but u dun seem to fill in that category Razz

funniegal wrote:
Another clever one! YEs, I may have conjured up the story to basically get u all thinking abt love n life n what u would do in a situation like this. Let's call this a CASE STUDY.

funjie has nth better to do Sad plae wif us..
Back to top Go down
funniegal
Veteran
Veteran
funniegal

PostSubject: Re: Which One should she give her heart to?   Which One should she give her heart to? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 4:12 pm

I"m not playing..it could be about me or maybe not. That's all.

BTW, there's also Jedi Low, Hof, Marky, Angel..blah blah blah
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

PostSubject: Re: Which One should she give her heart to?   Which One should she give her heart to? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 4:35 pm

rapidburn wrote:

i like gals.. but u dun seem to fill in that category

wad category???????????????????????

IM A GAL!!
Back to top Go down
LestatWQ
Veteran
Veteran
LestatWQ

Male Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: Which One should she give her heart to?   Which One should she give her heart to? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 5:08 pm

Peter
Back to top Go down
funniegal
Veteran
Veteran
funniegal

PostSubject: Re: Which One should she give her heart to?   Which One should she give her heart to? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 7:38 pm

Peter? Why Peter?
Back to top Go down
LestatWQ
Veteran
Veteran
LestatWQ

Male Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: Which One should she give her heart to?   Which One should she give her heart to? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 8:22 pm

Peter was there for her. Roger left and came back. What? You come and go as you please? Eat shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which One should she give her heart to?   Which One should she give her heart to? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which One should she give her heart to?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next