The Bus Stop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tell me a wierd habit of yours

Go down 
+19
RosesAreRed
ZeroFeng
Burnt_Toast
successA
johnripper
Akira
euny
LestatWQ
zhiwei82
Sakura
rapidburn
holy_demon
K3nn3th
Maxpower
beachbozs
funniegal
bleahz
Josiris
kicskate
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura
Regular
Regular
Sakura

Female Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2007-11-21

Tell me a wierd habit of yours - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 12:53 pm

Burnt_Toast wrote:
I do have some weird habits that i've been doing for many years. Sometimes I looked back and can't even remember how it first started.

1) Enjoys hiding at a dark corner without moving much or making any sounds and observes people walking past without noticing me.

2) Enjoys peeing at the middle of the road in the middle of the night.

3) This last habit of mine, I've already stopped doing it for about 2 years. I used to lay obstacles at quiet roads and hides nearby watching cars speeding then braking in front of the obstacles.
Obstacles includes, dustbins (those green colour types that you see at bus stops), semi-large potted plants (you can spot them outside your neighbours' house), plastic road dividers or whatever you call those (those that are used for night road works 1 orange 1 white types).

waH... y so bo liao?
Back to top Go down
funniegal
Veteran
Veteran
funniegal

Female Number of posts : 1174

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 5:13 pm

hmm..i remember 1 weird habit i had in sec sch. I was kinda obsessed with screw drivers. I would buy all kinds of screw drivers n I would carry one with me wherever I went. I'd take it out, un-screw windows then screw them back...stupid things lar.

i had like almost 10 different kinds of screw drivers then..lol *kokz herself*
Back to top Go down
bleahz
Veteran
Veteran
bleahz

Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 5:17 pm

lolz. one screw loose >.<
Back to top Go down
ZeroFeng
Trainee
Trainee
ZeroFeng

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 5:36 pm

Mmmm ... i like to dig people bad habits and disturb them with their bad habits
Back to top Go down
Maxpower
Regular
Regular
Maxpower

Male Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 9:25 pm

funniegal wrote:
hmm..i remember 1 weird habit i had in sec sch. I was kinda obsessed with screw drivers. I would buy all kinds of screw drivers n I would carry one with me wherever I went. I'd take it out, un-screw windows then screw them back...stupid things lar.

woa~!!!
we have an ninja here! Suspect

cheers!
Back to top Go down
funniegal
Veteran
Veteran
funniegal

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 9:39 pm

Maxpower wrote:
funniegal wrote:

woa~!!!
we have an ninja here! Suspect

cheers!

lol..lucky thing the teachers never asked to check my bag. I think if they did, I might have been suspended cos a screw driver can be considered a weapon..HENG!
Back to top Go down
successA
Trainee
Trainee
successA

Female Number of posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 10:27 pm

funniegal wrote:

wow funnie jie, your habit really weird leh Laughing
Was your school bag very heavy?
Back to top Go down
funniegal
Veteran
Veteran
funniegal

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 10:31 pm

successA wrote:
funniegal wrote:

lol Success Mei, no lar, i only carried the most, 2 screw drivers with me. then in school, when i was walking ard, I'd look at the windows n the screws holding the glass panels in place. I'd take out my screw driver (it was in my pocket) then unscrew, look at how the panels r held in place then screw them back.
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Regular
Regular
Sakura

Female Number of posts : 126

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 11:16 pm

keke~ funnie jie.. lucky it nv drop...
Back to top Go down
rapidburn
Veteran
Veteran
rapidburn

Male Number of posts : 850

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 6:31 pm

funniegal wrote:
successA wrote:
funniegal wrote:

lol Success Mei, no lar, i only carried the most, 2 screw drivers with me. then in school, when i was walking ard, I'd look at the windows n the screws holding the glass panels in place. I'd take out my screw driver (it was in my pocket) then unscrew, look at how the panels r held in place then screw them back.

fun jie is soo..... weird.. screw things... lucky u dun do that nowadays.. OR DO YOU!

*rapidburn stands up to check the bus stop benches*
Back to top Go down
RosesAreRed
Regular
Regular
RosesAreRed

Female Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2007-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 10:05 am

i dun like to exercise with anybody. lolx. sports is ok. but not really when im going for a brisk walk or jog.
Back to top Go down
http://jialin-loves-red.blogspot.com
MXN
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 7:31 am

i sometimes go crazy and say some random shit. at times i just keep quiet and drift away from the conversations in groups.
Back to top Go down
funniegal
Veteran
Veteran
funniegal

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 7:28 pm

oh!! another weird habit is that i can talk fast n a whole lot of nonsense that does make sense n ppl dont understand me cos 1) i'm talking too fast n 2) i'm talking nonsensical logic which then confuses them more than it helps them understand so in the end they just dont know what the hell i'm talking abt n it can go on n on n on without any fullstop n that just tires them out after they listen to wat i'm saying cos like i said at the beginning, i'm talking too fast, n logical nonsense n also no fullstop!
Back to top Go down
MXN
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 7:20 am

uh wha!? lol. i like to take walks
Back to top Go down
funniegal
Veteran
Veteran
funniegal

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 9:55 pm

MXN wrote:
uh wha!? lol. i like to take walks

would u like me to repeat it then??
Back to top Go down
funniegal
Veteran
Veteran
funniegal

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 9:57 pm

I'm not sure if this is a weird habit or not but i have this habit of cleaning my doggies after they pee n poop. not many owners do that but my family insists on it unless we're sleeping or not home then we insist they clean after themselves..lol..kidding.

but seriously, we do clean them even after they pee.
Back to top Go down
MXN
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 7:22 pm

hmm i never kept a dog before. But i like staring into their eyes and do nothing.. most of the time, they don't even want to look.
Back to top Go down
bleahz
Veteran
Veteran
bleahz

Number of posts : 711

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 1:13 am

lol! speaking of staring at ppls eyes..

i used to have this habit of staring at ppl's eyes for nothing..
Back to top Go down
Josiris
Veteran
Veteran
Josiris

Male Number of posts : 696

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 5:23 am

i like to ignore ppl and short attention span..
Back to top Go down
cutelonelyguy
Trainee
Trainee
cutelonelyguy

Male Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 9:15 am

funniegal wrote:
I'm not sure if this is a weird habit or not but i have this habit of cleaning my doggies after they pee n poop. not many owners do that but my family insists on it unless we're sleeping or not home then we insist they clean after themselves..lol..kidding.

but seriously, we do clean them even after they pee.

lol hey same here Funnie jie Very Happy except my mom and sis does the cleaning LOL:D
Back to top Go down
furukawa
Regular
Regular
furukawa

Male Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2007-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 4:30 pm

I have this weird habit of biting people's arm, but then i found out that it's a very 'girl' thing to do ,so i've stopped. Sad

Oh, and I like to greet cats like "Meow" and they'll usually greet back! Razz
Back to top Go down
furukawa
Regular
Regular
furukawa

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 4:39 pm

Also, I like to ask "Ai sio gan mai?" in very inappropriate situation..

Scenario A:

SGT: Listen up! Today we are going to storm the hill, bla bla bla...etc... Any questions?
Me : Yes SGT!
SGT: *sigh........* What is it Furu?
Me : Ai sio gan mai?

Scenario B

Minister: Today we mourn the departure of our dearly beloved....
Me : Pssst! Pssst!
Cousin : Furu.. Shhhh!!

Scenario C

Random Peep: Oh no..! We're all gonna die! Our plane is crashing! *cries..!*

Ok, maybe the last one's a little exaggerated, but hey...
Back to top Go down
rapidburn
Veteran
Veteran
rapidburn

Male Number of posts : 850

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 6:39 pm

LOL... furu.. u r deprived?! WELCOME TO THE DEPRIVED GUYS club Smile
Back to top Go down
furukawa
Regular
Regular
furukawa

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 7:13 pm

I dont know..I think "ai sio gan mai?" relieves alot of tension.
Back to top Go down
Virgincess
Veteran
Veteran
Virgincess

Female Number of posts : 1240
Registration date : 2007-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 6:18 pm

asking and saying it out loud is better than wanking?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell me a wierd habit of yours
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bus Stop :: General :: Chit-chat-
Jump to: