The Bus Stop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tell me a wierd habit of yours

Go down 
+19
RosesAreRed
ZeroFeng
Burnt_Toast
successA
johnripper
Akira
euny
LestatWQ
zhiwei82
Sakura
rapidburn
holy_demon
K3nn3th
Maxpower
beachbozs
funniegal
bleahz
Josiris
kicskate
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
kicskate
Regular
Regular
kicskate

Male Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Tell me a wierd habit of yours Empty
PostSubject: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 5:29 am

I got a habit of listening to a song alot of times, and I can keep on repeating only this particular song continuosly till i get sick of it... can be more than 100 times...
Just everyday on the pc, will on this particular song. Till my colleagues complain and finally getting used to it.... bounce
I used to watch Jack neo's Money no enough vcd at least close to 50 times. Andy lau's legend of speed also alot of times.
Back to top Go down
Josiris
Veteran
Veteran
Josiris

Male Number of posts : 696

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 5:35 am

hmmm.. same about the song part.. =X
Back to top Go down
kicskate
Regular
Regular
kicskate

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 5:38 am

Haha, JOS also.... I used to repeat a song last time at my discman till the battery runs flat, keeps on repeat till i can sing the song without purposely wanted to learn it.
Back to top Go down
bleahz
Veteran
Veteran
bleahz

Number of posts : 711

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 5:46 am

the song 1 not weird lei..

i oso always listen till sian and scared of the song >.<

i used to have a habit of smelling my fingers.. dun ask me why.. i dunno oso.
Back to top Go down
bleahz
Veteran
Veteran
bleahz

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 5:46 am

haha when i was young i used to watch mr bean the movie for so many times till i knew how to say their lines.
Back to top Go down
kicskate
Regular
Regular
kicskate

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 5:48 am

Another one~~~
I drink those coffee sachet 3 in 1.... I stir very very lightly, jus enough for the coffee powder to dissolve, then after the drink is finished, all the sugar are left as residue at the bottom of the cup. A healthier way of drinking...
Back to top Go down
funniegal
Veteran
Veteran
funniegal

Female Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 10:05 am

bleahz wrote:
haha when i was young i used to watch mr bean the movie for so many times till i knew how to say their lines.

erm..but there aren't many lines mah..he doesn't talk much lei..lol

Hmm..I dont seem to recall any weird habits that I have. lol!

Oh ok, when I or anyone else reads the papers, the papers will eventually look messy. So I will arrange it back in order, all pages must be in line. I dont like page after page sticking out like a sore thumb.
Back to top Go down
funniegal
Veteran
Veteran
funniegal

Female Number of posts : 1174

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 10:11 am

funniegal wrote:
bleahz wrote:

erm..but there aren't many lines mah..he doesn't talk much lei..lol

Hmm..I dont seem to recall any weird habits that I have. lol!

Oh ok, when I or anyone else reads the papers, the papers will eventually look messy. So I will arrange it back in order, all pages must be in line. I dont like page after page sticking out like a sore thumb.

Eh!! sorry sorry, u were talking abt the movie, not the series. but still...hmm
Back to top Go down
beachbozs
beachbozs

Male Number of posts : 855

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 10:51 am

eat meal don't finish my food.
Back to top Go down
bleahz
Veteran
Veteran
bleahz

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 11:01 am

trying to finish everything on my plate?

try to not make my plate dirty.. as in.. a plate of rice usually ppl do not care about the gravy dripping on the plate.. i try not to let the gravy drip on my plate or not have any gravy on my rice at all
Back to top Go down
kicskate
Regular
Regular
kicskate

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 12:13 pm

That wierd...i like my rice to have lots of gravy....
Ok, another one, i read my newspapers starting from backwards, since long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Maxpower
Regular
Regular
Maxpower

Male Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 7:20 pm

weird habit lei..

well this is embarrasing but i dont really care..if any of u gals end up as my wife u have to get use to it..

i spend abt 30min in the toilet usually reading comics or the "funnies"..

if i dont get this 30min,.,i get really cranky!

my mum tried making me read in other rooms but it has to be the toilet..no idea why though.. even in the army.. if i had to go.. i had to have Dilbert or something with me..

i need to reads to shits!

cheers!
Back to top Go down
K3nn3th
Regular
Regular
K3nn3th

Male Number of posts : 320

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 7:58 pm

FIRE IN THE HOLE!
Back to top Go down
bleahz
Veteran
Veteran
bleahz

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 9:01 pm

Maxpower wrote:
weird habit lei..

well this is embarrasing but i dont really care..if any of u gals end up as my wife u have to get use to it..

i spend abt 30min in the toilet usually reading comics or the "funnies"..

if i dont get this 30min,.,i get really cranky!

my mum tried making me read in other rooms but it has to be the toilet..no idea why though.. even in the army.. if i had to go.. i had to have Dilbert or something with me..

i need to reads to shits!

cheers!

LOL while u shyt?

30 mins.. thats long
Back to top Go down
holy_demon
Regular
Regular
holy_demon

Male Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 10:17 pm

I like to sleep during day time Laughing
Back to top Go down
rapidburn
Veteran
Veteran
rapidburn

Male Number of posts : 850

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 10:24 pm

digging nose..
Back to top Go down
Maxpower
Regular
Regular
Maxpower

Male Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 11:47 pm

bleahz wrote:

LOL while u shyt?

30 mins.. thats long

thats why on long flights/car journeys i have to shit b4 i embark ont he journey..

and god help it if i get struck by diaorrhea...

it happened once but thats another story..

cheers!
Back to top Go down
bleahz
Veteran
Veteran
bleahz

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 11:50 pm

oh ya.

i try not to shit outside no matter how clean the toilet is.

will try to keep till i reach home if i can control.
Back to top Go down
holy_demon
Regular
Regular
holy_demon

Male Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 5:19 pm

farting...... What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Regular
Regular
Sakura

Female Number of posts : 126

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 9:50 pm

biting e side of moi inner wall of moi mouth... or moi inner lip.. best until it bleed... den moi will suck e blood den swollow.. :X
Back to top Go down
kicskate
Regular
Regular
kicskate

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 10:20 pm

Vampire~~ that is wierd...
Back to top Go down
rapidburn
Veteran
Veteran
rapidburn

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 10:32 pm

Sakura wrote:
biting e side of moi inner wall of moi mouth... or moi inner lip.. best until it bleed... den moi will suck e blood den swollow.. :X

my mouth oso dry easily.. the skin vry easy flake off.. then i bite and play arnd e e flaked off skin inside my mouth.. lolz...
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Regular
Regular
Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 10:41 pm

kicskate wrote:

keke~ maybe, but moi like to do tat alot... dunno y also.. but it heal beri fast... den moi will bite again.. like a cycle tat nv end... keke~
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Regular
Regular
Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 10:44 pm

rapidburn wrote:
Sakura wrote:

my mouth oso dry easily.. the skin vry easy flake off.. then i bite and play arnd e e flaked off skin inside my mouth.. lolz...

moi is perfectly alrite de juz tat moi mouth itchy den bite bite bite le.. keke~ bite le got e small small meat ma... den moi also shollow.. even got ucler moi also bite off de.. tongue got ucler moi also bite off... heal faster also ;p
Back to top Go down
rapidburn
Veteran
Veteran
rapidburn

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 10:44 pm

Sakura wrote:
kicskate wrote:

keke~ maybe, but moi like to do tat alot... dunno y also.. but it heal beri fast... den moi will bite again.. like a cycle tat nv end... keke~

due to the uneven position of my teeth.. i sometimes bite my lips.. takes vry long to heal leh... hw u heal fast one.. mine always develop into mouth ulcers.. irritating and pain..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell me a wierd habit of yours
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bus Stop :: General :: Chit-chat-
Jump to: