The Bus Stop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tell me a wierd habit of yours

Go down 
+19
RosesAreRed
ZeroFeng
Burnt_Toast
successA
johnripper
Akira
euny
LestatWQ
zhiwei82
Sakura
rapidburn
holy_demon
K3nn3th
Maxpower
beachbozs
funniegal
bleahz
Josiris
kicskate
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura
Regular
Regular
Sakura

Female Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2007-11-21

Tell me a wierd habit of yours - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 10:54 pm

rapidburn wrote:
Sakura wrote:
kicskate wrote:
Vampire~~ that is wierd...

keke~ maybe, but moi like to do tat alot... dunno y also.. but it heal beri fast... den moi will bite again.. like a cycle tat nv end... keke~

due to the uneven position of my teeth.. i sometimes bite my lips.. takes vry long to heal leh... hw u heal fast one.. mine always develop into mouth ulcers.. irritating and pain..

dunno.. moi todae bit until bleed den got hole ma.. e next day moi wakey heal liao...
Back to top Go down
K3nn3th
Regular
Regular
K3nn3th

Male Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 1:20 am

Sakura-chan, u know u got another weird habit.

cant u type "my" then "moi". i have to twist my brains to read your words. ^^;;
Back to top Go down
kicskate
Regular
Regular
kicskate

Male Number of posts : 250

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 4:08 am

Sakura, when you hungry, you can bite and eat the meat first....
Back to top Go down
zhiwei82
Regular
Regular
zhiwei82

Male Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 4:20 am

Me like to bite fingernail really a bad habit haizzz
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Regular
Regular
Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 7:52 pm

K3nn3th wrote:
Sakura-chan, u know u got another weird habit.

cant u type "my" then "moi". i have to twist my brains to read your words. ^^;;

keke~ ken ken.. moi used to it le lar... auto will type me or my as "moi"... You and Your as Ya... ;p;p

keke~ moi beri good leh.. let ya brain exercise den will no haf LAO REN CHI DAN ma ;p;p keke~
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Regular
Regular
Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 7:54 pm

kicskate wrote:
Sakura, when you hungry, you can bite and eat the meat first....

keke~ kic... like those will make moi feel full huh? keke~
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Regular
Regular
Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 7:54 pm

zhiwei82 wrote:
Me like to bite fingernail really a bad habit haizzz

ya lor..beri beri bad.. alots of guys got tis habit wor... y huh?
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Regular
Regular
Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 7:56 pm

kicskate wrote:
That wierd...i like my rice to have lots of gravy....
Ok, another one, i read my newspapers starting from backwards, since long time ago.

^5 Kic... moi also read paper from e back ;p
Back to top Go down
rapidburn
Veteran
Veteran
rapidburn

Male Number of posts : 850

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 11:18 pm

i oso used to bite my nails.. till it got realli badly scratched.. so ugly.. then i made a decision to quit all together.. nowadays i dun bite my nailz anymore..
Back to top Go down
LestatWQ
Veteran
Veteran
LestatWQ

Male Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 11:27 pm

Sometimes I get all those hateful thoughts that I've been harboring for a long time and suddenly I just grab the person next to me and beat him to death..

Weird habit, huh? Sad
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Female Number of posts : 1759

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 11:38 pm

lestat, you sure?? liddat you should've oredi been in a boys' home~

weird habit....

im a neat freak in public. i try to organise anything and everything around me. but when it comes to my room, i throw everything around and procrastinate in clearing the mess~

but when im outside, i will put everything in order, even my food. when i eat those mixed rice with meat and veg, i put 1/3 rice, 1/3 meat and the last 1/3 will be veg on my spoon then i will eat~ must be proportionate..!

and when things are oredi organised, i will see that i have some spare time and i will rearrange EVERYTHING!!

im weird.
Back to top Go down
rapidburn
Veteran
Veteran
rapidburn

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 11:41 pm

LestatWQ wrote:
Sometimes I get all those hateful thoughts that I've been harboring for a long time and suddenly I just grab the person next to me and beat him to death..

Weird habit, huh? Sad

"wonders hw many ppl lestat has killed*
Back to top Go down
Akira
Trainee
Trainee
Akira

Male Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2007-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 10:54 am

Weird habit eh? Switching topic in the middle of conversation? Stroking wallet once before tapping it on the card reader at MRT Barriers. Walking like a 'snake' when facing a crowd.
Back to top Go down
http://akiralim.blogspot.com
Sakura
Regular
Regular
Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 10:57 am

LestatWQ wrote:

Weird habit, huh? Sad

waH!! den beeter dun go out wif ya le lar... dunno when ya will go crazy and kill others.. keke~
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Regular
Regular
Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 11:04 am

Akira wrote:
Weird habit eh? Switching topic in the middle of conversation? Stroking wallet once before tapping it on the card reader at MRT Barriers. Walking like a 'snake' when facing a crowd.

Switching topic in the middle of conversation, moi gf always do tis lor.. den we muz also tink beri fast to catch up wif her.. faint...

Stroking wallet once before tapping it on the card reader at MRT Barriers, moi will do it sometime..

Walking like a 'snake' when facing a crowd, moi walk like tis when moi rushing for time ;p
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Regular
Regular
Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 11:05 am

euny wrote:
lestat, you sure?? liddat you should've oredi been in a boys' home~

weird habit....

im a neat freak in public. i try to organise anything and everything around me. but when it comes to my room, i throw everything around and procrastinate in clearing the mess~

but when im outside, i will put everything in order, even my food. when i eat those mixed rice with meat and veg, i put 1/3 rice, 1/3 meat and the last 1/3 will be veg on my spoon then i will eat~ must be proportionate..!

and when things are oredi organised, i will see that i have some spare time and i will rearrange EVERYTHING!!

im weird.

BB~ tat beri good ar...
Back to top Go down
Akira
Trainee
Trainee
Akira

Male Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2007-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 1:39 pm

Sakura wrote:
Akira wrote:

Switching topic in the middle of conversation, moi gf always do tis lor.. den we muz also tink beri fast to catch up wif her.. faint...

Stroking wallet once before tapping it on the card reader at MRT Barriers, moi will do it sometime..

Walking like a 'snake' when facing a crowd, moi walk like tis when moi rushing for time ;p

Sakura, i walk like that even when i got lots of time. So much so that my friends complain. Still got others la...but shall leave that to observation instead.. =p
Back to top Go down
http://akiralim.blogspot.com
bleahz
Veteran
Veteran
bleahz

Number of posts : 711

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 3:03 pm

akira.. i switch topics too cos im super random and say watever that i think of most of the time
Back to top Go down
LestatWQ
Veteran
Veteran
LestatWQ

Male Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 11:56 pm

No, I'm just messing around.. Smile I wouldn't kill anybody.. Smile

I'm a lover, not a fighter.
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Regular
Regular
Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 12:21 am

Akira wrote:
Sakura wrote:
Akira wrote:

Sakura, i walk like that even when i got lots of time. So much so that my friends complain. Still got others la...but shall leave that to observation instead.. =p

den ya tot ya realli a snake meh?
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Regular
Regular
Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 12:22 am

LestatWQ wrote:
No, I'm just messing around.. Smile I wouldn't kill anybody.. Smile

I'm a lover, not a fighter.

Phew~ glad to noe tat... keke~
Back to top Go down
johnripper
Regular
Regular
johnripper

Number of posts : 229

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 3:10 am

kicskate wrote:
I got a habit of listening to a song alot of times, and I can keep on repeating only this particular song continuosly till i get sick of it... can be more than 100 times...
Just everyday on the pc, will on this particular song. Till my colleagues complain and finally getting used to it.... bounce
I used to watch Jack neo's Money no enough vcd at least close to 50 times. Andy lau's legend of speed also alot of times.

same same for songs!
another one is playing with my hair and ear !
Back to top Go down
successA
Trainee
Trainee
successA

Female Number of posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 5:38 pm

I like to touch,catch,chase or call cats whenever I see them; but most of the cats runaway even though I just call them "meow" No
that's a weird habit of me , a cat lover.
Back to top Go down
Burnt_Toast
Regular
Regular
Burnt_Toast

Male Number of posts : 138

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 5:40 pm

I do have some weird habits that i've been doing for many years. Sometimes I looked back and can't even remember how it first started.

1) Enjoys hiding at a dark corner without moving much or making any sounds and observes people walking past without noticing me.

2) Enjoys peeing at the middle of the road in the middle of the night.

3) This last habit of mine, I've already stopped doing it for about 2 years. I used to lay obstacles at quiet roads and hides nearby watching cars speeding then braking in front of the obstacles.
Obstacles includes, dustbins (those green colour types that you see at bus stops), semi-large potted plants (you can spot them outside your neighbours' house), plastic road dividers or whatever you call those (those that are used for night road works 1 orange 1 white types).
Back to top Go down
rapidburn
Veteran
Veteran
rapidburn

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 10:42 pm

Burnt_Toast wrote:
I do have some weird habits that i've been doing for many years. Sometimes I looked back and can't even remember how it first started.

1) Enjoys hiding at a dark corner without moving much or making any sounds and observes people walking past without noticing me.

2) Enjoys peeing at the middle of the road in the middle of the night.

3) This last habit of mine, I've already stopped doing it for about 2 years. I used to lay obstacles at quiet roads and hides nearby watching cars speeding then braking in front of the obstacles.
Obstacles includes, dustbins (those green colour types that you see at bus stops), semi-large potted plants (you can spot them outside your neighbours' house), plastic road dividers or whatever you call those (those that are used for night road works 1 orange 1 white types).

lol at 2)...

3): so that was u!!!! URGH~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a wierd habit of yours   Tell me a wierd habit of yours - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell me a wierd habit of yours
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bus Stop :: General :: Chit-chat-
Jump to: