The Bus Stop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Do girls like to match-make for people?

Go down 
+7
Maxpower
Virgincess
K3nn3th
funniegal
rapidburn
LestatWQ
Snoopy81
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Snoopy81
Newly-board
Newly-board

Male Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Do girls like to match-make for people? Empty
PostSubject: Do girls like to match-make for people?   Do girls like to match-make for people? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 11:54 pm

Do girls like to match-make for people? Recently, two colleagues whom I fancy wanted to introduce their female friends to me when I told them that I am still single. When one of them asked me what type of girls I like, I felt like saying "I want someone like you!" but I couldn't say so because her bf was around. Do girls do that out of goodwill or it's something fun and interesting?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=698525778
LestatWQ
Veteran
Veteran
LestatWQ

Male Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Do girls like to match-make for people?   Do girls like to match-make for people? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 1:45 am

They do it for fun and stuff. If your colleague's boyfriend treat her like sh*t.. strike while the iron is hot. Smile
Back to top Go down
rapidburn
Veteran
Veteran
rapidburn

Male Number of posts : 850

PostSubject: Re: Do girls like to match-make for people?   Do girls like to match-make for people? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 12:04 pm

dunno leh.. i oso wonder.. its in their nature bah? wanting to get involved in other's lives..
Back to top Go down
funniegal
Veteran
Veteran
funniegal

Female Number of posts : 1174

PostSubject: Re: Do girls like to match-make for people?   Do girls like to match-make for people? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 2:21 pm

its just a way for girls to help their guy friends or girlfriends.

for me, if i know a guy is suitable for a girl, i will try to matchmake them but most of the time i'm just kidding..
Back to top Go down
K3nn3th
Regular
Regular
K3nn3th

Male Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Do girls like to match-make for people?   Do girls like to match-make for people? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 7:21 pm

HEY IM SINGLE! pls help me ^^;;
Back to top Go down
rapidburn
Veteran
Veteran
rapidburn

PostSubject: Re: Do girls like to match-make for people?   Do girls like to match-make for people? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 7:27 pm

funniegal wrote:

for me, if i know a guy is suitable for a girl, i will try to matchmake them but most of the time i'm just kidding..

kapoh nature of funnie jie Razz
Back to top Go down
funniegal
Veteran
Veteran
funniegal

PostSubject: Re: Do girls like to match-make for people?   Do girls like to match-make for people? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 7:29 pm

rapidburn wrote:
funniegal wrote:

kapoh nature of funnie jie Razz

kaypoh = concerned

so i prefer to say i'm concerned! Smile
Back to top Go down
Virgincess
Veteran
Veteran
Virgincess

Female Number of posts : 1240
Registration date : 2007-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Do girls like to match-make for people?   Do girls like to match-make for people? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 6:40 am

any men for me concerned Funnie gal?
Back to top Go down
Maxpower
Regular
Regular
Maxpower

Male Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: Do girls like to match-make for people?   Do girls like to match-make for people? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 7:45 pm

hmm... i would like some pretty ger..

cheers!
Back to top Go down
Snoopy81
Newly-board
Newly-board

PostSubject: Re: Do girls like to match-make for people?   Do girls like to match-make for people? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 9:27 pm

It seems like all the girls I am interested in wanted to match-make me. It happened to me twice already. Girl A told me to send her my photo so that she could look out for me and Girl B suggested I should woo another colleague because she thinks that colleague is a nice girl.
Back to top Go down
Fruit Seller
Trainee
Trainee
Fruit Seller

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Do girls like to match-make for people?   Do girls like to match-make for people? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 9:57 pm

Snoopy81 wrote:
It seems like all the girls I am interested in wanted to match-make me. It happened to me twice already. Girl A told me to send her my photo so that she could look out for me and Girl B suggested I should woo another colleague because she thinks that colleague is a nice girl.

Its a nice way of letting you down gently - a way to tell you that she is not interested in you. Ouch! The truth hurts - but at least she offer you some alternatives.
Back to top Go down
funniegal
Veteran
Veteran
funniegal

PostSubject: Re: Do girls like to match-make for people?   Do girls like to match-make for people? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 10:37 pm

I kinda agree with Fruity. They're trying to tell u in a less painful way that they're not interested. I hate to say this, but I've done the same thing before. I knew the guy was interested but I wasn't n so, I'd try all ways to bring a 3rd party into the conversation.
Back to top Go down
bleahz
Veteran
Veteran
bleahz

Number of posts : 711

PostSubject: Re: Do girls like to match-make for people?   Do girls like to match-make for people? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 11:38 pm

i think that match-making for me sometimes dun work.

prefer things to come slow and steady..

friend -> buddy -> bf

pros and cons.. may lose ur friend and fall pretty badly
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Female Number of posts : 1759

PostSubject: Re: Do girls like to match-make for people?   Do girls like to match-make for people? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 12:00 am

i do things fast and furious... it's fren -> bf

i cant bear to get mushy with my buddies~

and i dun match-make pple~~
Back to top Go down
Maxpower
Regular
Regular
Maxpower

Male Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: Do girls like to match-make for people?   Do girls like to match-make for people? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 12:00 am

Fruit Seller wrote:
Snoopy81 wrote:

Its a nice way of letting you down gently - a way to tell you that she is not interested in you. Ouch! The truth hurts - but at least she offer you some alternatives.

lol.. ur such a bitch Fruit Seller!
but ur prob rite too!

cheers!
Back to top Go down
Snoopy81
Newly-board
Newly-board

PostSubject: Re: Do girls like to match-make for people?   Do girls like to match-make for people? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 9:28 pm

I kinda agree that if the girl wants to match-make me, then she's most likely not interested in me cos no girl will ever do that even to match-make their loved ones to their buddies.

But in my case, I am sure both Girl A and Girl B wasn't aware that I am interested in them cos I just got to know Girl A then and Girl B kept pestering me to find out who I was interested in (she wouldn't do that if she knew I fancy her).

Girl B has already left the company. I like to talk to Girl A and hang around with her during company events but I need to be tactical in order not to let her and everyone else suspect. Moreover, I know her bf who is also in the same company. The truth really hurts!
Back to top Go down
rapidburn
Veteran
Veteran
rapidburn

PostSubject: Re: Do girls like to match-make for people?   Do girls like to match-make for people? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 11:06 pm

bleahz wrote:
i think that match-making for me sometimes dun work.

prefer things to come slow and steady..

friend -> buddy -> bf

pros and cons.. may lose ur friend and fall pretty badly

agreed.. hmm.. same for me oso.. but i see lor.. if she shows interest in me then i proceed.. if nt, i wud rather haf a close fren...
Back to top Go down
KongMing
Regular
Regular
KongMing

Male Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Do girls like to match-make for people?   Do girls like to match-make for people? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 10:13 am

Is this my topic at another forum?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do girls like to match-make for people?   Do girls like to match-make for people? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do girls like to match-make for people?
Page 1 of 1