The Bus Stop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How do girls drop hints to the guy they like?

Go down 
+9
Maxpower
memories
LestatWQ
rapidburn
funniegal
bleahz
liyun
Admin
Snoopy81
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Snoopy81
Newly-board
Newly-board

Male Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-11-24

How do girls drop hints to the guy they like? Empty
PostSubject: How do girls drop hints to the guy they like?   How do girls drop hints to the guy they like? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 5:23 pm

How do girls drop hints to the guy they like? Share your experiences, give examples or situation you encountered before.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=698525778
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: How do girls drop hints to the guy they like?   How do girls drop hints to the guy they like? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 2:24 am

hmmmx.......
chat wif him more?
Back to top Go down
https://bus-stop.forumotion.com
liyun
liyun

Female Number of posts : 888
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: How do girls drop hints to the guy they like?   How do girls drop hints to the guy they like? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 9:41 am

hmmm, there's only 2 kinda extremes..

1. treat him especially well, listening to him more than others.. and always the only one to laugh at his lame jokes..

2. treat him like invisible.. almost as if he doesnt exist.. though she does care alot..
Back to top Go down
http://www.linliyun.com
bleahz
Veteran
Veteran
bleahz

Number of posts : 711

PostSubject: Re: How do girls drop hints to the guy they like?   How do girls drop hints to the guy they like? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 10:54 am

i dun drop hints...

my mouth may leak...

so take note with wat they may say at times...

for me.. i pretend i dun care.. but actually i do... a lot. lolz.

then he would receive loads of scoldings from me.. and prolly suannings.. but when something happens, i'll try to be right at his side.. =)
Back to top Go down
funniegal
Veteran
Veteran
funniegal

Female Number of posts : 1174

PostSubject: Re: How do girls drop hints to the guy they like?   How do girls drop hints to the guy they like? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 1:52 pm

hmm..2 perspectives here:

When I was younger I would just kinda ignore the person cos I didn't want to seem obvious n so I totally stopped talking to the person. But becos of that, he knew I liked him.

My friend, she would get more agressive with the guy she liked. She'd scratch him, throw cups at him..only when he teased her lar. So, I really pitied the guys she had crushes on..I think they all have the scars till today.

Now, if I like a guy, of course I need to see if he's ok with me, friend or even likes me lar, I would tell him straight to his face. I guess when ur older, u have no time to play games n u r more thick skinned..haha

Either that, or he could tell from my hints, my body language, the things I say.

I guess if a girl likes u, she'll either avoid u in order for u not to know how she feels or she'll show a lot of interest in u.
Back to top Go down
rapidburn
Veteran
Veteran
rapidburn

Male Number of posts : 850

PostSubject: Re: How do girls drop hints to the guy they like?   How do girls drop hints to the guy they like? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 2:11 pm

funniegal wrote:

When I was younger I would just kinda ignore the person cos I didn't want to seem obvious n so I totally stopped talking to the person. But becos of that, he knew I liked him.

My friend, she would get more agressive with the guy she liked. She'd scratch him, throw cups at him..only when he teased her lar. So, I really pitied the guys she had crushes on..I think they all have the scars till today.

Now, if I like a guy, of course I need to see if he's ok with me, friend or even likes me lar, I would tell him straight to his face. I guess when ur older, u have no time to play games n u r more thick skinned..haha

Either that, or he could tell from my hints, my body language, the things I say.

I guess if a girl likes u, she'll either avoid u in order for u not to know how she feels or she'll show a lot of interest in u.

wah.. funnie jie so matured now.. hmm.. if a girl wacks me.. i wud run further and get scared of her, not realising if she likes me.. lolz..
Back to top Go down
bleahz
Veteran
Veteran
bleahz

Number of posts : 711

PostSubject: Re: How do girls drop hints to the guy they like?   How do girls drop hints to the guy they like? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 2:55 pm

funniegal wrote:

i do not know.. about telling straight in the face..

from wat i observed from friends and my experiences..

sometimes when u tell a guy that u like him.. at times he would accept u cos he pities u and not cherish u as much. they say when u have something u would take it for granted.. guys do it to girls.. not sure if its a vice versa thing.

but traditionally, isn't confessing or wateva thing be the guy's job?

for me i want it that way and tried confessing which din work out. bad experience and do not want it again =)
Back to top Go down
funniegal
Veteran
Veteran
funniegal

PostSubject: Re: How do girls drop hints to the guy they like?   How do girls drop hints to the guy they like? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 3:22 pm

Quote :
i do not know.. about telling straight in the face..

from wat i observed from friends and my experiences..

sometimes when u tell a guy that u like him.. at times he would accept u cos he pities u and not cherish u as much. they say when u have something u would take it for granted.. guys do it to girls.. not sure if its a vice versa thing.

but traditionally, isn't confessing or wateva thing be the guy's job?

for me i want it that way and tried confessing which din work out. bad experience and do not want it again =)

I guess when ur younger, the action of the girl n the reaction of the guy would be different than when ur older.

U dont wanna play games anymore. Depends on how confident u r..u either tell him or u hint very obviously n that includes all the flirting n the guy also doesn't have time to feel pity. If he likes u, then u can both go fly thru the clouds lar..if not, he'll just say he prob treats u as a friend.
Back to top Go down
LestatWQ
Veteran
Veteran
LestatWQ

Male Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: How do girls drop hints to the guy they like?   How do girls drop hints to the guy they like? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 12:16 am

Girl : WEIQIANG!!!!!!!!!!

Me : What's up?

Girl: Nothing.. Waaa Your dp so shuai.. <3

Me : Thanks. Very Happy

Girl: </3
Back to top Go down
memories
Regular
Regular
memories

Male Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: How do girls drop hints to the guy they like?   How do girls drop hints to the guy they like? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 1:22 am

there are a few situation i encounter before...

1)the girl will keep pointing u out to suan u...as though there is no tml... (however, this may be the case that the girl just finds u nice to suan or tease with.. it doesnt really meant she likes u...unless u r pretty sure.for eg, if u drop hints den she pick tat hint up well and still persists in suaning u... most prob she likes u.. but if after u drop hints le and she stop suaning u in various ways... guess she just treats u as a friend)

2)everytime when u r sad and u needs someone to talk to... and happens she know about it... she is willing to come and find u to talk it out... or accom u to the beach or any place where u wanna go...

3)trys to catch ur attention in certain ways and see how u react to their actions... (this is most prob for girls who aint sure how the guy feels towards them and they usually do this to determine the guy's feelings for them)

4)hats off to funnie jie... well this situation is meant for her... direct type of pursuit... straight in the face... but though this method dun work for some guys...even the guy may like the girl...he got scared off... cuz too direct... so must be very sure wat type of guy he is before approaching this method...

5)avoiding type... she avoids u in a real obvious ways... she din even dare to look u in the eyes... usually very shy type of girls will do that... but of cuz... it may be the case that the girl dislikes u... either u r too lame or smth... unless u spot her taking a peek at u off a minute of her time yet she avoiding u... den perhaps yeah she likes u...

above are some of the girls i encountered before... it maybe true for some and not so for others... but its just my two cents worth... =)))
Back to top Go down
Maxpower
Regular
Regular
Maxpower

Male Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: How do girls drop hints to the guy they like?   How do girls drop hints to the guy they like? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 4:49 pm

most gals that liked me told me by grabbing my penis and saying " i want this inside me tonite"

it works most of the time too!

cheers!
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Female Number of posts : 1759

PostSubject: Re: How do girls drop hints to the guy they like?   How do girls drop hints to the guy they like? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 8:35 pm

drop hints to the guy they like ah......

im racking my brain~

i used to ask this guy whom i like questions relating to BGR and such~ i sought his opinions in terms of romance and tried to live up to his standards. end up, he's long attached and just didnt bother to let me know.

and after i got to know abt his gf's existence, it's oso part of the reason why my smses to him dropped - i started moving on but before i really moved off, i left behind more hints like sms-ing him msgs like "i miss you", "take care of yourself, i cannot take care of you", etc.

now, i dun drop hints to that guy anymore. cos i dun have anymore romantic feelings for him besides calling him as my "bro"..

now, i am blissfully in love with MY DEAR DEAR who loves me back 100%. so i dun have to drop hints to my dear dear~

king
Back to top Go down
Maxpower
Regular
Regular
Maxpower

PostSubject: Re: How do girls drop hints to the guy they like?   How do girls drop hints to the guy they like? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 10:01 pm

okok..

i have to bring up a rider to this thread,
how many here would love euny to stop toking abt her "dearie".

say "hell ya" for "aye"

or "STFU MaxPower" for "Nay"
Back to top Go down
Maxpower
Regular
Regular
Maxpower

PostSubject: Re: How do girls drop hints to the guy they like?   How do girls drop hints to the guy they like? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 10:04 pm

hell yeah!
Back to top Go down
funniegal
Veteran
Veteran
funniegal

PostSubject: Re: How do girls drop hints to the guy they like?   How do girls drop hints to the guy they like? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 11:11 pm

Maxpower wrote:
okok..

say "hell ya" for "aye"

STFU MaxPower Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Snoopy81
Newly-board
Newly-board

PostSubject: Re: How do girls drop hints to the guy they like?   How do girls drop hints to the guy they like? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 9:20 pm

Hm... There was once this girl who called up out of the blue saying that she was facing problem in assignments and wanted my help when I was studying in the uni. Then when we met up, she didn't really ask much about the assignment and said that she would miss me after we return to our home country after exams (I was studying overseas at that time). I was surprised that she hugged me in front of my family during graduation and I observed she didn't hug her other friends. So I am wondering if she's dropping a hint or I am thinking too much.
Back to top Go down
Virgincess
Veteran
Veteran
Virgincess

Female Number of posts : 1240
Registration date : 2007-12-01

PostSubject: Re: How do girls drop hints to the guy they like?   How do girls drop hints to the guy they like? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 6:43 am

Actually different people react differently so we really would not know... so best is DONT HINT.... speak the truth!
Back to top Go down
Maxpower
Regular
Regular
Maxpower

PostSubject: Re: How do girls drop hints to the guy they like?   How do girls drop hints to the guy they like? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 7:47 pm

Snoopy81 wrote:
Hm... There was once this girl who called up out of the blue saying that she was facing problem in assignments and wanted my help when I was studying in the uni. Then when we met up, she didn't really ask much about the assignment and said that she would miss me after we return to our home country after exams (I was studying overseas at that time). I was surprised that she hugged me in front of my family during graduation and I observed she didn't hug her other friends. So I am wondering if she's dropping a hint or I am thinking too much.

if after all this while .. ur still thinking abt it..

then u prob are thinking too much...

its been years!

cheers!
Back to top Go down
Snoopy81
Newly-board
Newly-board

PostSubject: Re: How do girls drop hints to the guy they like?   How do girls drop hints to the guy they like? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 9:23 pm

Maxpower wrote:
Snoopy81 wrote:

if after all this while .. ur still thinking abt it..

then u prob are thinking too much...

its been years!

cheers!

No. I was never interested in her all along. Only treat her like friend.
Back to top Go down
Virgincess
Veteran
Veteran
Virgincess

Female Number of posts : 1240
Registration date : 2007-12-01

PostSubject: Re: How do girls drop hints to the guy they like?   How do girls drop hints to the guy they like? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 10:39 pm

lolx
Back to top Go down
rapidburn
Veteran
Veteran
rapidburn

Male Number of posts : 850

PostSubject: Re: How do girls drop hints to the guy they like?   How do girls drop hints to the guy they like? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 10:55 pm

hmm but snoop, it bothered u enuff to tink of it once u see tis thread.. so she mus be rather impt to u?
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Female Number of posts : 1759

PostSubject: Re: How do girls drop hints to the guy they like?   How do girls drop hints to the guy they like? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 11:34 pm

funniegal wrote:
Maxpower wrote:
okok..

say "hell ya" for "aye"

STFU MaxPower Very Happy

hahahaha, thanks funnie jie!!
max jealous ah?

okae, i shant tok too much abt him from now on k? i promise~
Back to top Go down
memories
Regular
Regular
memories

PostSubject: Re: How do girls drop hints to the guy they like?   How do girls drop hints to the guy they like? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 6:54 am

out of topic le lo u guys... really very good~...snoop needs our help...

anyway snoop...try to get to know her even better then maybe u understand better as to whether she is hinting u or just treat u as a friend... =)))
Back to top Go down
Snoopy81
Newly-board
Newly-board

PostSubject: Re: How do girls drop hints to the guy they like?   How do girls drop hints to the guy they like? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 9:15 pm

memories wrote:
out of topic le lo u guys... really very good~...snoop needs our help...

anyway snoop...try to get to know her even better then maybe u understand better as to whether she is hinting u or just treat u as a friend... =)))

It is not the case that she's important to me. Just that I never encounter any girl treat me this way before so I am wondering.

In any case, I don't need help and I won't be seeing her face-to-face unless I make a trip to KL.
Back to top Go down
memories
Regular
Regular
memories

PostSubject: Re: How do girls drop hints to the guy they like?   How do girls drop hints to the guy they like? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 6:56 am

wootZ... okay...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do girls drop hints to the guy they like?   How do girls drop hints to the guy they like? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do girls drop hints to the guy they like?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next