The Bus Stop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How to make The Bus Stop forum Popular?

Go down 
+2
Goblin
KongMing
6 posters
AuthorMessage
KongMing
Regular
Regular
KongMing

Male Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-12-01

How to make The Bus Stop forum Popular? Empty
PostSubject: How to make The Bus Stop forum Popular?   How to make The Bus Stop forum Popular? Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:10 pm

Back to top Go down
KongMing
Regular
Regular
KongMing

Male Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-12-01

PostSubject: Re: How to make The Bus Stop forum Popular?   How to make The Bus Stop forum Popular? Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:11 pm

I notice that very few people come in and talk. Most just see see look look.

Any way to popularise The Bus Stop? Can get SBS to sponsor?
Back to top Go down
Goblin
Regular
Regular
Goblin

Male Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2007-11-26

PostSubject: Re: How to make The Bus Stop forum Popular?   How to make The Bus Stop forum Popular? Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 1:26 am

u know what.. I think we are kind of isolated community, because our webbie URl is quite hard to remember (www.bus-stop.forumotion.com) compared to other online community forum (i.e www.ohgenki.com) I wonder if people type "forum" in search engine our bus stop will come out anot. small chance right.

lets think of ways. how bout we start from our frens and ppl in our everyday life first? like the mlm strategy! pull them in and later slowly2 they pull more people also (provided if they join ody they find our bus stop interesting - as you know we are kinda dry nowaday)
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Female Number of posts : 1759
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: How to make The Bus Stop forum Popular?   How to make The Bus Stop forum Popular? Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 4:22 pm

hm. mlm. hm.
Back to top Go down
Harrlem
Admin
Admin
Harrlem

Male Number of posts : 422

PostSubject: Re: How to make The Bus Stop forum Popular?   How to make The Bus Stop forum Popular? Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 9:16 pm

Well, most of the admin team is currently quite busy with our lives right now.. but we are definitely working on making this place better. Very Happy
Do keep the suggestions flowing in though.. thanks!
Back to top Go down
pugdragon
Regular
Regular
pugdragon

Male Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: How to make The Bus Stop forum Popular?   How to make The Bus Stop forum Popular? Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 2:33 pm

broadening threads on the main page with various discussion topics, mainstream or niche, like cars, wrestling, soccer, ps2/ps3, tattoos, piercings, manga, philosophy, etc. rope in veterens of the subjects to share knowledge with knowledge seekers like myself
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Female Number of posts : 1759

PostSubject: Re: How to make The Bus Stop forum Popular?   How to make The Bus Stop forum Popular? Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 6:09 pm

pugdragon wrote:
broadening threads on the main page with various discussion topics, mainstream or niche, like cars, wrestling, soccer, ps2/ps3, tattoos, piercings, manga, philosophy, etc. rope in veterens of the subjects to share knowledge with knowledge seekers like myself

i know that avatar..... i rmb that avatar.................. but i forgot the user. Razz
Back to top Go down
Goblin
Regular
Regular
Goblin

Male Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2007-11-26

PostSubject: Re: How to make The Bus Stop forum Popular?   How to make The Bus Stop forum Popular? Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 1:14 am

same avatar.. sam person.. same nick.. just like the Goblin.. Oh Yes just like the Goblin.. Hmm Hmm.
Back to top Go down
Ah_keong
Veteran
Veteran
Ah_keong

Male Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: How to make The Bus Stop forum Popular?   How to make The Bus Stop forum Popular? Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 10:05 am

Goblin wrote:
u know what.. I think we are kind of isolated community, because our webbie URl is quite hard to remember (www.bus-stop.forumotion.com) compared to other online community forum (i.e www.ohgenki.com) I wonder if people type "forum" in search engine our bus stop will come out anot. small chance right.

lets think of ways. how bout we start from our frens and ppl in our everyday life first? like the mlm strategy! pull them in and later slowly2 they pull more people also (provided if they join ody they find our bus stop interesting - as you know we are kinda dry nowaday)

i agree...
forum need time 2 build up and busstop is hosted on free server which in turns somehow made ppl think it is not stable...
Back to top Go down
pugdragon
Regular
Regular
pugdragon

Male Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: How to make The Bus Stop forum Popular?   How to make The Bus Stop forum Popular? Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 11:15 am

euny wrote:

i know that avatar..... i rmb that avatar.................. but i forgot the user. Razz

user... how i wish i could say i'm a persona user... i was the tattooworm who seemingly only reside in tattoo threads in ohgenki.

i dont think it's the free server issue that's stopping people from talking here. just that this forum requires more topics to talk about, so when people google for any subject, this forum comes up in the search with useful information from wholesome posts.

just chatting in chatbox wont be enough to attract more peeps. more topics, more fruitful, argumentative posts!
Back to top Go down
Harrlem
Admin
Admin
Harrlem

Male Number of posts : 422

PostSubject: Re: How to make The Bus Stop forum Popular?   How to make The Bus Stop forum Popular? Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 1:40 pm

Thanks for the feedbacks! We are also busy individuals like you, just give us some time.. Smile
Meanwhile, I've create a section specially dedicated to all things arts, under the "Entertainment" category. If there's enough fanbase for one particular area, we might consider a dedicated mini-section for that!
Enjoy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to make The Bus Stop forum Popular?   How to make The Bus Stop forum Popular? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1