The Bus Stop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

does love have to be difficult?

Go down 
+19
ColdRain
cutelonelyguy
Virgincess
johnripper
Wisely
artease5
Maxpower
euny
K3nn3th
LestatWQ
nInIkOz
xIaOyA-
Bmalvinlee
rapidburn
liyun
dapoh
beachbozs
funniegal
jeRrRKKKK
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
jeRrRKKKK
Trainee
Trainee
jeRrRKKKK

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-11-22

does love have to be difficult? Empty
PostSubject: does love have to be difficult?   does love have to be difficult? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 9:35 pm

do you think that love should happen naturally, couple meet, fall in love and live happily ever after?
or do you think that it is more realistic to say that a relationship is based on hard work... where both parties will land in quarrels, resolve quarrels... both parties are different from each other and there is always 1 party giving in to the other like should we eat at kfc or macdonalds?

i think that when i was younger, i believed in the concept of soulmates, where you meet, she's perfect and you fall in love... there'll be no quarrels, no conflicts, she likes everything i do, i like everything she does... we think the same, act the same and we do everything without any need of giving in or having to work for a relationship to happen...

when i grow older, i realise this is not possible and constant PR is needed... when she's down she wouldn't tell me, i have to know it myself...
when she's happy and i'm down, i have to cheer myself up so that i wouldn't pull her down with me...

is it natural that love is like this?
Back to top Go down
funniegal
Veteran
Veteran
funniegal

Female Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: does love have to be difficult?   does love have to be difficult? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 9:45 pm

I dont think there is a perfect relationship. Its how u work at it.

Its about making up after the fight, its about learning about each other everyday.

Every relationship has its ups n downs n its getting thru the downs that make the ups seem beautiful.
Back to top Go down
beachbozs
beachbozs

Male Number of posts : 855

PostSubject: Re: does love have to be difficult?   does love have to be difficult? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 9:45 pm

Well love is always difficult de. as we grow older the mindset change so as guys naturally we tend to keep everything to ourself as not to make her feel unhappy.
while we try to cheer her up if she is down.
Back to top Go down
dapoh
Trainee
Trainee
dapoh

Male Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: does love have to be difficult?   does love have to be difficult? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 11:02 pm

jerk, what is with u?

i think u should read the post about magnets treating depression.
Back to top Go down
jeRrRKKKK
Trainee
Trainee
jeRrRKKKK

PostSubject: Re: does love have to be difficult?   does love have to be difficult? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 11:27 pm

dapoh wrote:
jerk, what is with u?

nothing wrong la... you know... i'm really into geraldine...
but b4 a proper r/s can start, we already have so many problems... i've been in r/s where the start is perfect and there's no problems at all but at the end failed miserably...

i don't know if a r/s that starts off with so many problems can last, or should i constantly give in whenever problems occur and pretend that nothing's happened?
Back to top Go down
jeRrRKKKK
Trainee
Trainee
jeRrRKKKK

PostSubject: Re: does love have to be difficult?   does love have to be difficult? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 11:27 pm

funniegal wrote:

Every relationship has its ups n downs n its getting thru the downs that make the ups seem beautiful.

i like this quote!
shall remember it!!!

for life!!!
Back to top Go down
liyun
liyun

Female Number of posts : 888

PostSubject: Re: does love have to be difficult?   does love have to be difficult? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 11:28 pm

A relationship without quarrel is not like a r/s anymore...

its through those arguements that brings u two even closer.. its those things that makes both of you understand each other more...

it's through those ups and downs that brings u both to another level...
Back to top Go down
http://www.linliyun.com
beachbozs
beachbozs

Male Number of posts : 855

PostSubject: Re: does love have to be difficult?   does love have to be difficult? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 11:30 pm

jeRrRKKKK wrote:
dapoh wrote:
jerk, what is with u?

nothing wrong la... you know... i'm really into geraldine...
but b4 a proper r/s can start, we already have so many problems... i've been in r/s where the start is perfect and there's no problems at all but at the end failed miserably...

i don't know if a r/s that starts off with so many problems can last, or should i constantly give in whenever problems occur and pretend that nothing's happened?

Brother take it easy lah. tough road mean better days ahead
Back to top Go down
jeRrRKKKK
Trainee
Trainee
jeRrRKKKK

PostSubject: Re: does love have to be difficult?   does love have to be difficult? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 11:41 pm

liyun wrote:

its through those arguements that brings u two even closer.. its those things that makes both of you understand each other more...

i also realise seems like i get to konw my gfs much better only after quarrels...
why can't we not know each other without quarreling?
Back to top Go down
rapidburn
Veteran
Veteran
rapidburn

Male Number of posts : 850

PostSubject: Re: does love have to be difficult?   does love have to be difficult? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 3:29 am

more often than not, couple quarrel cos of a disagreement of beliefs. it is how you solve this conflict that affects the final outcome of the relationship. no pt having one party always be the one that gifs in. both parties will haf to understand each other better and place themselves in the other's shoes..
Back to top Go down
Bmalvinlee
Newly-board
Newly-board

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-11-23

PostSubject: Re: does love have to be difficult?   does love have to be difficult? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 10:15 pm

duhz...-.-''

liyun wrote:

Neutral
Back to top Go down
xIaOyA-
xIaOyA-

Female Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2007-11-23

PostSubject: Re: does love have to be difficult?   does love have to be difficult? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 4:27 am

liyun wrote:

true.. but when its too much, it wont last.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/lesbitch
nInIkOz
Spree Moderator
Spree Moderator
nInIkOz

Female Number of posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: does love have to be difficult?   does love have to be difficult? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 8:12 am

It doesnt have to be difficult but it's neva easy ...

Trust is the keyword to the whole relationship thingy of being together for mi
Back to top Go down
LestatWQ
Veteran
Veteran
LestatWQ

Male Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: does love have to be difficult?   does love have to be difficult? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 12:12 am

Living
Our
Very
Existence

Love = Life.

Life is not simple so love is not as well. lol!

Love is about trust and it's not all about sweet talks and sh*t.

Sweet talking is a method done by guys and umm.. some girls just to get laid.. It blows.

Girls these days are so naive.. Sensitive over minor issues... Everything adds up? That I know, ma'am. But is it necessary to be so paranoid just because he doesn't send you to the bus stop?

Luckily the ladies or should I say women *wink* in OGK are strong. ( I typed this out with all my little black heart because I do not want to get a "kokz" . )

Guy : Have sex with me if you love me.

Girl sends herself gift wrapped in condoms.

.... Love is "complicated".

bounce
Back to top Go down
K3nn3th
Regular
Regular
K3nn3th

Male Number of posts : 320

PostSubject: Re: does love have to be difficult?   does love have to be difficult? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 9:45 am

LestatWQ wrote:

wow... i wonder how she breathe inside....
Back to top Go down
rapidburn
Veteran
Veteran
rapidburn

PostSubject: Re: does love have to be difficult?   does love have to be difficult? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 10:28 am

K3nn3th wrote:
LestatWQ wrote:

condom shud be semipermeable rite? at least air still can pass thru rite? nt vry sure tho, dun wanna try either.. k3n, go try alrd then tell me lol!
Back to top Go down
funniegal
Veteran
Veteran
funniegal

PostSubject: Re: does love have to be difficult?   does love have to be difficult? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 12:07 pm

rapidburn wrote:
K3nn3th wrote:
LestatWQ wrote:

condom shud be semipermeable rite? at least air still can pass thru rite? nt vry sure tho, dun wanna try either.. k3n, go try alrd then tell me lol!

Wah!! not bad eh? make use of buaya ken to be a guinea pig in ur evil plan!!! tsk tsk tsk
Back to top Go down
funniegal
Veteran
Veteran
funniegal

PostSubject: Re: does love have to be difficult?   does love have to be difficult? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 12:10 pm

[quote]Girls these days are so naive.. Sensitive over minor issues... Everything adds up? That I know, ma'am. But is it necessary to be so paranoid just because he doesn't send you to the bus stop?

Luckily the ladies or should I say women *wink* in OGK are strong. ( I typed this out with all my little black heart because I do not want to get a "kokz" . ) /[quote]

I guess every girl wants to be pampered by her guy. But it should be a give n take situation. she or even he shouldn't always expect to take. u need to give in order to take. otherwise, it could be tiring for the person who's always giving n not much of a challenge for the one who's always taking.

N YES, THE WOMEN IN OGK R DEFINITELY STRONG!! THAT'S WHY OUR *KOKZ* CAN MAKE THE GUYS CRY!!!
Back to top Go down
rapidburn
Veteran
Veteran
rapidburn

PostSubject: Re: does love have to be difficult?   does love have to be difficult? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 1:08 pm

funniegal wrote:
Quote :
Girls these days are so naive.. Sensitive over minor issues... Everything adds up? That I know, ma'am. But is it necessary to be so paranoid just because he doesn't send you to the bus stop?

Luckily the ladies or should I say women *wink* in OGK are strong. ( I typed this out with all my little black heart because I do not want to get a "kokz" . )

I guess every girl wants to be pampered by her guy. But it should be a give n take situation. she or even he shouldn't always expect to take. u need to give in order to take. otherwise, it could be tiring for the person who's always giving n not much of a challenge for the one who's always taking.

N YES, THE WOMEN IN OGK R DEFINITELY STRONG!! THAT'S WHY OUR *KOKZ* CAN MAKE THE GUYS CRY!!!

tho girls these days are getting more independent, deep in their hearts they still expect chivalry and gentlemanly behaviour frm their guys (tough job eh?)..

*corrects fun jie, ogk, now is the bus stop
Back to top Go down
funniegal
Veteran
Veteran
funniegal

PostSubject: Re: does love have to be difficult?   does love have to be difficult? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 1:13 pm

rapidburn wrote:
funniegal wrote:
Quote :

tho girls these days are getting more independent, deep in their hearts they still expect chivalry and gentlemanly behaviour frm their guys (tough job eh?)..

*corrects fun jie, ogk, now is the bus stop

OOPS!! SORRY SORRY, IT IS BUS STOP NOW! THE WOMEN IN BUS STOP R DEFINITELY STRONG!! YEAH!!
Back to top Go down
LestatWQ
Veteran
Veteran
LestatWQ

Male Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: does love have to be difficult?   does love have to be difficult? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 7:21 pm

NO SMOKING IN THE BUS STOP!

*KOKZ*
Back to top Go down
funniegal
Veteran
Veteran
funniegal

PostSubject: Re: does love have to be difficult?   does love have to be difficult? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 11:27 pm

LestatWQ wrote:
NO SMOKING IN THE BUS STOP!

*KOKZ*

that's rite! *kokz*
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Female Number of posts : 1759

PostSubject: Re: does love have to be difficult?   does love have to be difficult? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 8:25 pm

LestatWQ wrote:

Luckily the ladies or should I say women *wink* in OGK are strong.
( I typed this out with all my little black heart because I do not want to get a "kokz" . )

Guy : Have sex with me if you love me.

bounce

hmm, lucki you say that the females here are strong~ and there was no need to mention your lil black heart..

but most ladies have their naive side [i think] and almost every female will have an expectation level for their prince charming. if that prince charming dun meet the expectations, then minus marks lor~

and no la.. the guy say "have sex with me if you love me", i will say "i got aids. but i love you. come, let's fcuk."
Back to top Go down
Maxpower
Regular
Regular
Maxpower

Male Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: does love have to be difficult?   does love have to be difficult? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 10:09 pm

u people are all retards.

but its ok.

cheers!
Back to top Go down
Maxpower
Regular
Regular
Maxpower

Male Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: does love have to be difficult?   does love have to be difficult? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 10:09 pm

i love u guys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: does love have to be difficult?   does love have to be difficult? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

does love have to be difficult?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next