The Bus Stop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

about soulmates and love

Go down 
+7
MXN
Virgincess
ColdRain
furukawa
Maxpower
Ah_keong
jeRrRKKKK
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jeRrRKKKK
Trainee
Trainee
jeRrRKKKK

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-11-22

about soulmates and love Empty
PostSubject: about soulmates and love   about soulmates and love Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 8:22 am

when geraldine and i first started, she told me that jimmy and her were like soulmates, where they were so compatible that they never had problems. i told her it is impossible that they can be like soulmates cause the idea of soulmate itself is wrong and i can vouch for that.

i've spent 3 years during army searching for my soulmate, i concluded that my own soulmate must be a very wonderful girl and wonderful girls are all attached, thus i targetted girls who are attached. i had multiple 3rd party relationships in a row and convinced all of them to break up with their boyfriends for me. when i found out that she's not the 1, i'd just dump and move on to another. if she's not my soulmate, then most probably i'm just wasting my time as i'll eventually end up with my soulmate and it isn't her. thus i've concluded, it is dumb to dump your current partner for somebody new, you'd have better luck at the lottery.

i realised how flawed the idea was when i met mag. mag has all the attributes required for a long term marriage like relationship. infact 1 of the requirements i had when i met her, was that her past relationships always last more than a year, cause mine never last more than 2 months... i always dump and move on... when i was with mag, it was beautiful at the start... she gave me all the answers that i was looking for... i remember how i always joked with her that what she did breaks my heart... and suddenly 1 day she replied, your heart very easy to break very easy to mend back so no need to worry... spot on, i'd have said the same thing myself!

as the relationship progressed, i found out that we are completely different, i had to be cause i started school, she's working daily so her lifestyle is very different from mine. also i'm the kind who eats 2 meals a day, she enjoys buying small things from food stalls... fishballs, chicken wings, ice cream... she tries everything... even when we went to bangkok she ate off those road side stalls that i dare not even touch...

when i figured she's not my soulmate, my heart left the relationship... hers was still in it, and i did everything wrong... as a result, we quarreled alot. i was so bad to her that nowadays i still feel guilty... how many times i made her cry just becos i didn't want to compromise, we quarreled cause i wanted things she couldn't give... but everytime we quarreled, even though it is my fault, she'll be the 1 who says she's sorry.

as the relationship neared its end, i realised 1 very important thing... i changed, she changed... we were not the same people as before, she changed my views, well i FORCED her to change hers... but the most important change she instilled into me, was the concept of soulmates. AND at the end of the relationship, i'd say we were more compatible than before it started... though by then she's had enough of me already... ;p

you see, take for example we can calculate your personality number. say i'm 1.5, you are 1.2. ideally for a relationship to work, we must have personality 1. the purpose of a relationship is to iron out the difference between the 1.5 and 1 while you iron out your 0.2 to reach 1. this is the reason why we have relationships before getting married and some people seem to be in a relationship forever before getting married. else we'd just keep on getting married and get divorced just to remarry. this is also the reason why marriages fail. for a marriage to work, both must be at 1. if i'm a 1.2 and you are 1.1, we are 0.3 different and thus a huge difference.
the problem with my relationship with mag was that she's maybe 1.2 while i'm 1.8, and becos i believe in soulmates, while she quickly changed to 1, i believed that you should be true to yourself and change for nobody... eventually i changed yes, but maybe to 1.7 and the relationship failed cause of that 0.7.

where am i getting at?
if your girlfriend tells you that you 2 are different, tell her the story above and see if she agrees. if she does, she's for keeps cause you can be sure, even if she's a 5 or a 6, she'll quickly work her way to 1 eventually. however if she's a 1.5 and doesn't want to change, then no matter what you do, there'll always be that 0.5 difference; and thats where the percentage rule below comes into play.

there's another rule that says, you can only affect 50% of a relationship, however you will influence 100% of it. the rule is that the 0.5 difference as above can be lowered however it'll take a super duper long time. that's where factors like patience, understanding and faith comes into play.

patience gives you the strength to last the time, if i were a 1.5 for 6 months before i change to 1.4, it means you'll require 6 mths worth of patience before you see a change. relationships, if started for the right reaons still fail due to a lack of patience. some people will take maybe 10 years to change that 0.1, then you'll need 10 years worth of patience which brings about the concept of faith.

faith gives you the strength to have patience. imagine having 2 buckets of water, while 1 is being used, the other is being refilled. faith refills patience. with enough faith, patience will grow. you can have reached your limit with patience, but you know that better times exist ahead and if you have enough faith, automatically you'll have the patience to wait and influence your partner to change. however some people are different by character. this is where understanding comes into play.

understanding changes the variable from 1, to 0.9 - 1.1; thus if i were a 1.4 and you are 1.3, our difference wouldn't be 0.7, rather it'll be 0.5 which is a whole world of a difference. on a side note, there's also trust.

trust is the foundation of faith. imagine trust as the bucket that you fill the water into. if you can't trust your partner, you can't have faith.

for a successful relationship, the most essential components you'll need are faith, understanding, sex.
let me explain, from faith you get trust.from understanding, you get communication amongst other things like attention, support, tlc.
from sex, you'll get sexual compatibility... imagine marrying a girl who doesn't want to have sex at all... or marrying a girl who wants to have sex ALL THE TIME. headache...
you might ask, where's love?

1 of the most fundimental concepts that people ALWAYS get wrong, is love. love is not a feeling. you can feel happy, excited, comforted, you can feel warm and fuzzy deep inside or more physical like pain or laughter; but you can never feel love. the common conception of love is actually an association of different feelings.

love, actually is derived from like. i like you so i want to be with you. once i am with you and we become a couple, we'll experience each other's like. when this is experienced, it becomes love. its the same as studying. first you read, then you understand, then you remember, then you critic what you've learnt. in this case, first you like, then you experience. with enough experience, like changes to love.

so what does i love you really mean? it means that i like you, i've experienced how it feels to be liked by you and i want to experience more.
thus, LOVE IS A DECISION NOT A FEELING.

am i correct or not?
anybody wanna critic what i've just said?
Back to top Go down
Ah_keong
Veteran
Veteran
Ah_keong

Male Number of posts : 581

PostSubject: Re: about soulmates and love   about soulmates and love Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 9:08 am

from a certain point of view, i agree with it...

but love is not only about changing from 1.5 to 1.0 and the series multiplication theorem only works in special cases...

while i shall introduce the theory of compromisation....

should you change yourself too much to a certain yield point, u force yourself to become another fiction character... so therefore, instead of changing from 1.5 to 1.0, a compromisation offset factor might be better in the general case...

Compatibility factor (C.F) = personality factor (P.F) + compromisation offset factor (C.O.F)

example: 1.0 = 1.5 + (-0.5) = 1.0 (Shown)
1.0 = 0.7 + (0.3) = 1.0 (Shown)

so should u like 2 eat Burger King, while she would like Macdonald... Then a compromise can work out, " this time we go eat mac, then next time we go eat BK... "

such cases will not only iron out the possibility of arguments and also blend in the shape of nature like water flowing over a rough surface...

lastly, Marriage is about being with the person where the 3 important factors may exists and may not end up to be the one u love most....

1. Time factor
2. Geographical location factor
3. Human, interpersonal, intrapersonal relationships factor

in conclusion,

Trust, faith, sex, and compromise are some of the crucial important factors in a healthy relationship...

Zack's theory - Be yourself, thats only 1 special YOU in this world, and the other half is waiting 2 be searched in this world of jigsaw puzzle... Happy searching!!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Maxpower
Regular
Regular
Maxpower

Male Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: about soulmates and love   about soulmates and love Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 11:21 pm

what a bunch of...
Back to top Go down
furukawa
Regular
Regular
furukawa

Male Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2007-12-24

PostSubject: Re: about soulmates and love   about soulmates and love Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 11:54 am

seriously now..
Back to top Go down
ColdRain
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 283

PostSubject: Re: about soulmates and love   about soulmates and love Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 12:01 pm

that's what she said.
Back to top Go down
Virgincess
Veteran
Veteran
Virgincess

Female Number of posts : 1240
Registration date : 2007-12-01

PostSubject: Re: about soulmates and love   about soulmates and love Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 12:34 pm

seems that Love is just a word... u need many other elements and factors do play a big part in them....so be Happy and treasure the Moment
Back to top Go down
MXN
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: about soulmates and love   about soulmates and love Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 9:15 am

screw love. u don't need it to live.
Back to top Go down
LestatWQ
Veteran
Veteran
LestatWQ

Male Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: about soulmates and love   about soulmates and love Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 1:21 am

MXN wrote:
screw love. u don't need it to live.

An individual can be a spiritual island, he or she does not need a significant other to value life.
Back to top Go down
Merre
Regular
Regular
Merre

Female Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2007-11-27

PostSubject: Re: about soulmates and love   about soulmates and love Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 10:29 am

z.z this theory is....
Back to top Go down
furukawa
Regular
Regular
furukawa

PostSubject: Re: about soulmates and love   about soulmates and love Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 11:01 am

Im still waiting for that lotion...
Back to top Go down
Merre
Regular
Regular
Merre

PostSubject: Re: about soulmates and love   about soulmates and love Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 11:16 am

What lotion?
Back to top Go down
furukawa
Regular
Regular
furukawa

PostSubject: Re: about soulmates and love   about soulmates and love Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 11:33 am

Merre wrote:
What lotion?
Jerkkk posted on a forum some 4 years back that he enjoys fingering himself, using some kinda lotion and would lend it to people if they wanted to try! Smile

So Im still waiting for him to lend it to me! Smile
Back to top Go down
Merre
Regular
Regular
Merre

PostSubject: Re: about soulmates and love   about soulmates and love Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 12:26 pm

furukawa wrote:
Merre wrote:
What lotion?
Jerkkk posted on a forum some 4 years back that he enjoys fingering himself, using some kinda lotion and would lend it to people if they wanted to try! Smile

So Im still waiting for him to lend it to me! Smile

Guys need lotion? This lotion very special?
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Female Number of posts : 1759

PostSubject: Re: about soulmates and love   about soulmates and love Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 11:56 pm

hmmmm.. soulmate...

i dun believe in soulmate. i believe in lifelong companionship Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LestatWQ
Veteran
Veteran
LestatWQ

PostSubject: Re: about soulmates and love   about soulmates and love Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 3:38 am

They were never meant to last...
Back to top Go down
Maxpower
Regular
Regular
Maxpower

Male Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: about soulmates and love   about soulmates and love Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 9:33 pm

Merre wrote:

nope..normal hand cream can do the job too... i remembered i was watching american pie and they were discussing this.. so i blought my own Vaseline the next day, went to my room..

and presto!

i was still a virgin then..but after that experience i tot that was sex was probably like..
masturbation with lotion.. iooo yeah!

cheers!
Back to top Go down
Merre
Regular
Regular
Merre

PostSubject: Re: about soulmates and love   about soulmates and love Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 10:45 pm

Maxpower wrote:
Merre wrote:

nope..normal hand cream can do the job too... i remembered i was watching american pie and they were discussing this.. so i blought my own Vaseline the next day, went to my room..

and presto!

i was still a virgin then..but after that experience i tot that was sex was probably like..

cheers!

American Pie......I remember being really upset because I was underaged and couldn't watch that movie.
Back to top Go down
LestatWQ
Veteran
Veteran
LestatWQ

PostSubject: Re: about soulmates and love   about soulmates and love Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 11:37 pm

American pie rocks. Especially Band Camp.
Back to top Go down
ColdRain
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 283

PostSubject: Re: about soulmates and love   about soulmates and love Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 2:05 pm

I have a tuba.
Back to top Go down
Merre
Regular
Regular
Merre

PostSubject: Re: about soulmates and love   about soulmates and love Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 2:07 pm

You know one time at Band Camp....
Back to top Go down
furukawa
Regular
Regular
furukawa

PostSubject: Re: about soulmates and love   about soulmates and love Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 3:02 pm

Merre wrote:
Maxpower wrote:
Merre wrote:

and presto!

cheers!

American Pie......I remember being really upset because I was underaged and couldn't watch that movie.
WTH? How old are you?
Back to top Go down
LestatWQ
Veteran
Veteran
LestatWQ

PostSubject: Re: about soulmates and love   about soulmates and love Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 3:53 pm

Merre wrote:

Lemme guess, a bear came?

Oh wait, that's from American pie 2.
Back to top Go down
furukawa
Regular
Regular
furukawa

PostSubject: Re: about soulmates and love   about soulmates and love Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 5:42 pm

Merre wrote:
...I stuck a flute up my pussy.

LestatWQ wrote:
Merre wrote:

Lemme guess, a bear came?

Oh wait, that's from American pie 2.
dude, u didn't watch that show??
Back to top Go down
LestatWQ
Veteran
Veteran
LestatWQ

PostSubject: Re: about soulmates and love   about soulmates and love Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 12:07 am

I watched them all.

The "A bear came" part was when he went back to band camp in American Pie 2 to find Michelle to know how was he like in bed.

American Pie Band Camp was Matt Stiffmeister.

Are you new here, you look lost.

"Are you an asshole? You're hairy and you smell like shit."

Hahahaha. Hilarious.
Back to top Go down
johnripper
Regular
Regular
johnripper

Number of posts : 229

PostSubject: Re: about soulmates and love   about soulmates and love Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 1:36 am

About Soul mate and Love
Use the word Love to convert the Mate to Soul Mate and to Bed Mate!
guy telling a ger i love you, thus asking can i **** you?
Love: Certificate to Screw!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: about soulmates and love   about soulmates and love Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

about soulmates and love
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next