The Bus Stop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

are you willing to....

Go down 
+11
kinberuri
小燕
Prince Valiant
MXN
Maxpower
bleahz
kicskate
rapidburn
K3nn3th
funniegal
euny
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

to be or not to be......a huang lian po/huang lian gong?
yes
are you willing to.... - Page 2 Vote_lcap27%are you willing to.... - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
no
are you willing to.... - Page 2 Vote_lcap73%are you willing to.... - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 73% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Female Number of posts : 1759
Registration date : 2007-11-21

are you willing to.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: are you willing to....   are you willing to.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 8:41 pm

Prince Valiant wrote:
euny wrote:
wad business valiant doing?

none of your business Razz:P:P:P:P

Sad

i onli ask ask ma...
Back to top Go down
Prince Valiant
Regular
Regular
Prince Valiant

Male Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2007-11-23

PostSubject: Re: are you willing to....   are you willing to.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 11:36 pm

euny wrote:
Prince Valiant wrote:
euny wrote:

Sad

i onli ask ask ma...

i also only reply mah:P. the business i am working into is none of your considerable business, maybe not for the moment mah:P... you think i scold you ah?

Hi yan, glad you came...

I build mobile suits and train special pilots operating them, Some of my products are Gumdams, Zaku, M9....etc.
Back to top Go down
kinberuri
Trainee
Trainee
kinberuri

Female Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Agree worrx   are you willing to.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 1:52 am

i do agree with u kenneth. Like now as we grow older, we tend to have our personal life. And of cos la....we always seems so busy, we would rather hang around with our frds or some maybe craze over doing OT.... that we tend to leave our mom alone at home....with the kind of enjoyment we have outside, we will never understand her lonely feeling~! eventually when she is out looking for job....people tend to think that they are too old or maybe they doesnt have the experiences cos she have been a housewife for all these years.... Sad

K3nn3th wrote:
its depends of that person. like my mom, use to be hosuewife when we are still small. after we are grow up, she kind of lonely at home. so she went to find part-time jobs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.my-samsui-blog.blogspot.com
furukawa
Regular
Regular
furukawa

Male Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2007-12-24

PostSubject: Re: are you willing to....   are you willing to.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 10:25 am

Prince Valiant wrote:
euny wrote:
Prince Valiant wrote:
euny wrote:

Sad

i onli ask ask ma...

i also only reply mah:P. the business i am working into is none of your considerable business, maybe not for the moment mah:P... you think i scold you ah?

Hi yan, glad you came...

I build mobile suits and train special pilots operating them, Some of my products are Gumdams, Zaku, M9....etc.
lol...continue dreaming please...
Back to top Go down
funniegal
Veteran
Veteran
funniegal

Female Number of posts : 1174

PostSubject: Re: are you willing to....   are you willing to.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 10:38 am

Eh!! PPL who dont understand, cannot vote ah? ENGLISH PLS!!!
Back to top Go down
Merre
Regular
Regular
Merre

Female Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2007-11-27

PostSubject: Re: are you willing to....   are you willing to.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 11:01 am

Being a housewife would be boring plus I think in the process, one might become a bit stupid. Of course, there are those wives who have to stay home to look after the kids la, but I don't think I want to be that kind of wife. The kids...can just uh..hire maid look after ba. I rather work and earn money. If say my husband is rich enough to support me, I still don't mind working for fun (less stressful kind of job). I
Back to top Go down
furukawa
Regular
Regular
furukawa

PostSubject: Re: are you willing to....   are you willing to.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 11:11 am

bloody feminist!Sad
Back to top Go down
funniegal
Veteran
Veteran
funniegal

PostSubject: Re: are you willing to....   are you willing to.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 11:21 am

why do u guys seem to be picking on Merre?

hmm..anyway, kids should still be taken care of by the parents. maids are there as help to the parents. if u wanna have kids, then u should be the one to take care of them. I personally would prefer to work to keep the mind active, to have a life of my own but if the situation called for me to stay home to take care of my kids, I would provided both hubby n i can afford it.

is this what the poll is about? cos hor, this valiant ah, type in chinese..so DONT UNDERSTAND!!
Back to top Go down
Merre
Regular
Regular
Merre

PostSubject: Re: are you willing to....   are you willing to.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 11:26 am

Yea Jie..I feel the pinpricks from their jabs...so sadz...*feels hated* Sad

IF I had a choice I would not want to have kids...they seem like a tedious bunch....or if i really had to have some...i think it's nice if can ask my mom to pitch a hand and help me look after hehe, maid too...(anything to get out of cleaning up shit and puke) ^^
Back to top Go down
furukawa
Regular
Regular
furukawa

PostSubject: Re: are you willing to....   are you willing to.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 11:42 am

Merre wrote:

IF I had a choice I would not want to have kids...they seem like a tedious bunch....or if i really had to have some...i think it's nice if can ask my mom to pitch a hand and help me look after hehe, maid too...(anything to get out of cleaning up shit and puke) ^^
You do not sound very responsible, nor ready for kids.. I suggest refraining from having any.
Meanwhile, we thank you for your continuous support and contribution to Singapore's declining population rate. Thank you with much appreciation for ensuring a space in our society for future foreign talents. Smile
Back to top Go down
furukawa
Regular
Regular
furukawa

PostSubject: Re: are you willing to....   are you willing to.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 11:42 am

funniegal wrote:
why do u guys seem to be picking on Merre?

hmm..anyway, kids should still be taken care of by the parents. maids are there as help to the parents. if u wanna have kids, then u should be the one to take care of them. I personally would prefer to work to keep the mind active, to have a life of my own but if the situation called for me to stay home to take care of my kids, I would provided both hubby n i can afford it.

is this what the poll is about? cos hor, this valiant ah, type in chinese..so DONT UNDERSTAND!!
Yeah..Chinese people so inconsiderate hor? Sad
Back to top Go down
funniegal
Veteran
Veteran
funniegal

PostSubject: Re: are you willing to....   are you willing to.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 11:44 am

Merre, its ok..they're just trying to see how far u can go!

Not want kids? Why? Anyway, ur still young but when u settle down, u may change ur mind. They may come with pukes n poo but they r also a bundle of joy. I see my goddaughters n they r just so beautiful.
Back to top Go down
furukawa
Regular
Regular
furukawa

PostSubject: Re: are you willing to....   are you willing to.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 11:51 am

funniegal wrote:

Not want kids? Why? Anyway, ur still young but when u settle down, u may change ur mind. They may come with pukes n poo but they r also a bundle of joy. I see my goddaughters n they r just so beautiful.
Do you wear butterfly spectacles?
Back to top Go down
funniegal
Veteran
Veteran
funniegal

PostSubject: Re: are you willing to....   are you willing to.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 12:01 pm

furukawa wrote:
funniegal wrote:

Do you wear butterfly spectacles?

lol..YES, n i have a polka dot dress n a can can skirt n i wear big earrings n I have big hair!! *slaps furu*
Back to top Go down
Merre
Regular
Regular
Merre

PostSubject: Re: are you willing to....   are you willing to.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 2:33 pm

furukawa wrote:
Merre wrote:

You do not sound very responsible, nor ready for kids.. I suggest refraining from having any.
Meanwhile, we thank you for your continuous support and contribution to Singapore's declining population rate. Thank you with much appreciation for ensuring a space in our society for future foreign talents. Smile

Thanks for your advice, I'll keep it in mind. Smile
Back to top Go down
furukawa
Regular
Regular
furukawa

PostSubject: Re: are you willing to....   are you willing to.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 3:19 pm

You're most welcome. Smile
Back to top Go down
ColdRain
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: are you willing to....   are you willing to.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 3:28 pm

Merre wrote:

if u no keep it in mind where else u plan to keep it?!?!?
Back to top Go down
furukawa
Regular
Regular
furukawa

PostSubject: Re: are you willing to....   are you willing to.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 3:51 pm

ColdRain wrote:
Merre wrote:

if u no keep it in mind where else u plan to keep it?!?!?
Where the sun don't shine!! LOL!
Back to top Go down
funniegal
Veteran
Veteran
funniegal

PostSubject: Re: are you willing to....   are you willing to.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 4:33 pm

*sayang Merre*
Back to top Go down
furukawa
Regular
Regular
furukawa

PostSubject: Re: are you willing to....   are you willing to.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 5:47 pm

Im an asshole, I know.
Back to top Go down
funniegal
Veteran
Veteran
funniegal

PostSubject: Re: are you willing to....   are you willing to.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 5:55 pm

furukawa wrote:
Im an asshole, I know.

T|-|4t u R

but ur still adorable!

N pls try not to get urself banned!
Back to top Go down
Prince Valiant
Regular
Regular
Prince Valiant

Male Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2007-11-23

PostSubject: Re: are you willing to....   are you willing to.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 12:48 am

eh gee gee, what i write you dont understand???

Ok sure Ill keep dreaming de furu san:P.Imagination are creativities,valuable treasure.

Merre U are those irresponsible type of new age ladies who don't wish to settle down, can't blame you, there are many like you so its just somehow normal these days. Its not I am against you but kids without parents care and love will likely lost track.What is the meaning of parenthood if the parents didn't take care of their kids? what will happen to you if your parents did that I wonder? Should you be pushing around to nanny or gramps like some pasky unwanted dolls, don't the kid who have the neutral pure soft heart hurts??? It may effect their growth and future.....
Back to top Go down
Merre
Regular
Regular
Merre

PostSubject: Re: are you willing to....   are you willing to.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 12:55 pm

Actually Valiant, I am one of those children you just described. I guess maybe I grew up warped.
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Female Number of posts : 1759

PostSubject: Re: are you willing to....   are you willing to.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 4:06 pm

funniegal wrote:
Eh!! PPL who dont understand, cannot vote ah? ENGLISH PLS!!!

i translated oredi!! first page!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
meemyselfendeye
Regular
Regular
meemyselfendeye

Male Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: are you willing to....   are you willing to.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:13 am

My job allows me to work from home, or anywhere else as long as there is a broadband connection...Perhaps in the future i will end up oing the household chores as well? Well I think I wouldn't mind doing more of it since I spend my time mostly at home, but I think workload should be shared out even if one is a housewife or househusband. You won't wanna work a person to death with all the house work! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: are you willing to....   are you willing to.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

are you willing to....
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bus Stop :: General :: Businesses-
Jump to: