The Bus Stop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Eeeerie experience

Go down 
+14
furukawa
kinberuri
Fruit Seller
Akira
nInIkOz
beachbozs
Burnt_Toast
liyun
memories
K3nn3th
LestatWQ
rapidburn
funniegal
kicskate
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
nInIkOz
Spree Moderator
Spree Moderator
nInIkOz

Female Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Eeeerie experience - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eeeerie experience   Eeeerie experience - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 7:53 am

i had this experience once like 8yrs ago. Went to pulua ubin for npcc camp..rmb one of the nite when all was slping le (4 person in a tent)..i was slping at one end of the tent which means i was the one closest to the entrance/exit of the tent. Buddies tat were sharing the same tent as mi were all aslp except for me tho i had my eyes close facing the door (lights off at 11pm but i dun have habit to slp tat early)..All of a sudden i hear continuous tappin sound on the flip of the tent right beside my ears started to feel rather scare and dunno why always so coincidently the wind became quite strong tat the tent door was flipping and somehw saw some shadows out there. Cos i was scare n din know wat to do i turn around to face my buddy instead of the door. Tried to cover my ears and go to slp but i couldn't. Woke 1 of my buddy up and ask her to switch wif as i dun wan to slp near the door(dun feel secure). My buddy asked why i juz kept quiet n she look at her watch rmb she said "1 more min before 12am why u still not slping?? we have to wake up early u better get some slp". I nodded n she swopped place wif mi n continue to slp..just as i was about to fell aslp cat from duno where started meowing n i can hear the swaying sound from trees out there...The cat was meowing so loudly continuously for at least a whole 2min n sounded very miserable. Rest of my buddies were woke up by the meowing sounds...then we couldn't slp for the rest of the nite...none of us even dare look out of the tent Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Akira
Trainee
Trainee
Akira

Male Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2007-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Eeeerie experience   Eeeerie experience - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 8:57 am

Experienced this when i was in pri 4. Was walking back home from sch one day. Was raining when i left school so was using an umbrella. After crossing the overhead bridge, rain stopped so closed the umbrella and continued walking. While walking under the void deck open area, all of a sudden, i BUMPED into something and the impact made me stagger back and fall on my butt. Thing was, there was NOTHING there but i definitely bumped into something. Used my umbrella to 'poke' the area where i bumped into that soemthing but couldn't feel anything. It was as if i walked straight into someone or into an invisible wall.
Back to top Go down
http://akiralim.blogspot.com
Akira
Trainee
Trainee
Akira

Male Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2007-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Eeeerie experience   Eeeerie experience - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 9:03 am

This was experienced about 3-4 yrs ago. The people living in the unit nxt to mine with their door facing opposite mine are an old couple with one of their adult sons. The old man smokes alot therefore he has a very distinctive cough. However, he passed away due to old age. Now, about a week after he passed away, i was at my pc at ard 2am surfing the internet. All of a sudden, i heard a very distinctive cough coming from my kitchen (my pc at that time was in the living room just outside the kitchen). I thought it was my imagination and brushed it off until i heard it again. Due to having quite a few experiences aldy with the other side, i wasn't really scared. Instead i just talked to the kitchen and told 'it' : Uncle, u go into the wrong house. Ur house is next door, not here. Dun come here disturb me please. Thanks. And after that, the coughing stopped.

Just goes to show that even spirits can get lost eh? =p
Back to top Go down
http://akiralim.blogspot.com
Fruit Seller
Trainee
Trainee
Fruit Seller

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Eeeerie experience   Eeeerie experience - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 2:12 pm

ok here's a true account of mine in a 5* hotel in Jakarta. That was 3 years ago.

Was in Jakarta for work and was dead tired after hours of non-stop negotiation. As you know, for guys - we are real messy in our rooms. Shirts, pants, documents lying all around. One word - untidy. Here goes the real life account:

I was located at the executive floor, 23 floor to be exact. It was 3am, when I reached my room and was real tired. Did not even bother to change my clothes and bathe, just hop onto the bed to catch some sleep. Strange thing was, presumably not long after I fell asleep, I heard some scuffling noises across the room. The feeling I got was that there is someone in the room, messing around with my stuff. I tried to get up to catch a good sight of what or who was it, but I was just too tired. I forced my eyes in a half concious state, and managed to catch a glimpse of a figure, wandering around the room, seems to be doing something. I tried to called out, but just couldn't. Instead, had to just watch the "figure" did what it was doing. Somehow, the figure seemed to know that I was trying to wake up and had caught a glimpse of it...it quickly glided pass the writing table and into the curtains and out into the windows.....At that time and the state of mind, I thought I must had been dreaming and decided not to be bothered as it is going another long day the next.

So, I continued sleeping. And guess what? When I woke up the next morning at 6am, i found the whole room spick and span, my clothes, documents were tidied neatly on the table.....etc. I was wondering to myself...and do not think a chamber maid would actually access a guest's rooms in the middle of the night at about 3am or so....and so therefore, i could not had been dreaming the night before...

Did i continue to stay in the same room? Yeah, I decided to and the figure did not appear the next night.
Back to top Go down
Fruit Seller
Trainee
Trainee
Fruit Seller

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Eeeerie experience   Eeeerie experience - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 2:22 pm

I travelled requently due to my job, so heres another experiences in a hotel room. This happened only last year.

Was in a hotel in London..this one's real eerie....the kettle just decided to switch on by itself in the middle of the night(at about 2am? and started boiling water by itself. (the electrical point and the kettle was in a "switched off" mode initially).

This time, I was actually awake and was working...and the kettle was about 2 or 3 meters away from me, on the fridge.

Decided that I may be hallucinating and went to the bar downstairs....
Back to top Go down
memories
Regular
Regular
memories

Male Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Eeeerie experience   Eeeerie experience - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 3:42 pm

gosh that was eerie~
Back to top Go down
kinberuri
Trainee
Trainee
kinberuri

Female Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Eeeerie experience   Eeeerie experience - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 4:02 pm

i personally have some experiences...in OCH...Infact i just went like yesterday and reach home at 5am plus.

For memories i can confirm u that its is someone else upstairs de....some people like to go there scream like "ghost" haha rather similiar to those scream in horror movies lo.... it makes people hair stand de lo.

haiz~! the place is already in the processes of renovation already le. most of the windows frames already taken out and the place on a superb mess~!

Maybe one day we can arrange for a meet up one day~! Smile and kic must come along~! jio him very long le~!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.my-samsui-blog.blogspot.com
Burnt_Toast
Regular
Regular
Burnt_Toast

Male Number of posts : 138

PostSubject: Re: Eeeerie experience   Eeeerie experience - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 4:05 pm

yea, count me in as well if you guys are going there xD
Back to top Go down
liyun
liyun

Female Number of posts : 888

PostSubject: Re: Eeeerie experience   Eeeerie experience - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 7:25 pm

hmmmm, i dont think its so easy to step into OCH lor..

there are guards there right?

fruit seller, that is damn freaky.. I guess those who travelled alot would have more experiences with the supernaturals..

seems like hotel is somewhat dirty somehow..
Back to top Go down
http://www.linliyun.com
Burnt_Toast
Regular
Regular
Burnt_Toast

Male Number of posts : 138

PostSubject: Re: Eeeerie experience   Eeeerie experience - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 9:55 pm

daytime got 1 old uncle and a white dog... at night, confirm nobody there.
Back to top Go down
kicskate
Regular
Regular
kicskate

Male Number of posts : 250

PostSubject: Re: Eeeerie experience   Eeeerie experience - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 3:28 am

kinberuri wrote:
i personally have some experiences...in OCH...Infact i just went like yesterday and reach home at 5am plus.

For memories i can confirm u that its is someone else upstairs de....some people like to go there scream like "ghost" haha rather similiar to those scream in horror movies lo.... it makes people hair stand de lo.

haiz~! the place is already in the processes of renovation already le. most of the windows frames already taken out and the place on a superb mess~!

Maybe one day we can arrange for a meet up one day~! Smile and kic must come along~! jio him very long le~!!!!!!!!
Got jio me meh? scratch
Back to top Go down
memories
Regular
Regular
memories

PostSubject: Re: Eeeerie experience   Eeeerie experience - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 7:32 am

hm sure no problem... contact me thru msn...
OCH on the move~!!!
Back to top Go down
kinberuri
Trainee
Trainee
kinberuri

PostSubject: Re: Eeeerie experience   Eeeerie experience - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 10:30 pm

oops~! sorry i havent been updating on it. That day we had a last minute outing at about 11pm....thats y didnt jio u all.

Errm...just a little update worrx. The place was taken over by a Engineering company le. As what alot of u know....they wan to convert the place to a spa~! Which i think its a crazy idea. Anyway that place now is horrible cos i guess the window panel were removed by those bangala lo.we are expecting the place to be under renovation soon but hor...nothing lo.

Oh anyway hor. now no guard no dog le. "zhi tao bu cheng hu" but sometimes police will come up patrol lo....cos too noisy the people there complain lo....

anyway hor....there will be an outing with me and a couple of friends lo on the 2nd of Feb. if wanna go email me worrx or msn me. alternatively kic u help me gather names and we go togther lo. cos if all on right i can bring u to another place to explore lo which is nearby. But u all must tahan la can walk long distant la. hehe
Back to top Go down
furukawa
Regular
Regular
furukawa

Male Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2007-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Eeeerie experience   Eeeerie experience - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 10:33 am

kinberuri wrote:
oops~! sorry i havent been updating on it. That day we had a last minute outing at about 11pm....thats y didnt jio u all.

Errm...just a little update worrx. The place was taken over by a Engineering company le. As what alot of u know....they wan to convert the place to a spa~! Which i think its a crazy idea. Anyway that place now is horrible cos i guess the window panel were removed by those bangla lo.we are expecting the place to be under renovation soon but hor...nothing lo.

Oh anyway hor. now no guard no dog le. "zhi tao bu cheng hu" but sometimes police will come up patrol lo....cos too noisy the people there complain lo....

anyway hor....there will be an outing with me and a couple of friends lo on the 2nd of Feb. if wanna go email me worrx or msn me. alternatively kic u help me gather names and we go togther lo. cos if all on right i can bring u to another place to explore lo which is nearby. But u all must tahan la can walk long distant la. hehe
LOL..What the hell's "zhi tao bu cheng hu"???
Back to top Go down
LestatWQ
Veteran
Veteran
LestatWQ

Male Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Eeeerie experience   Eeeerie experience - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 4:37 pm

Here's mine..

After my Dad's funeral, we prepared everything and cremated my Dad's remains, my family then returned to their homes to rest.. I stayed up till about 10pm and went to bed since I have school the next day.

Our air-con was spoiled so we slept with the fan on. My Mum's air-con wasn't though so she closed the door and went to bed. Sister was sound asleep at about 9.30pm.

Sleeping soundly till say.. about 12am - 1.30am. I was having a nightmare, I dreamt of my Dad's coffin... Then, I heard some knocking sounds. I thought some god damn kids were trying to be funny.

But I didn't hear any laughter, I was too tired to yell.
I was half - awake.

The knocking stopped for about a minute, and later, I can hear someone familiar calling my name...

It was my Dad. He kept knocking and telling me to open the door...

I then, drifted away....

The next day, I remembered the taoist monk telling me not to open the door if he "came" back as he would be stay in the house forever and would not reincarnate.

But still, I would have wanted Dad to come back... I would always miss his cooking. Especially "The Emperor's Chicken".

He died of a heart failure, he was discharged from the I.C.U ( Intensive Care Unit - Correct me if I'm wrong. ) ward and was ready to be discharged a few days later.

After drinking Horlicks or Milo ( Couldn't remember which, I wasn't there. ), his heart then "split" open, literally. The doctor said there was a split in his heart...

I wasn't even there when he died..

Then, some Christian motherfuckers kept on saying, "it's okay, it's alright, blah blah God blah blah Jesus Christ, once a Christian always a Christian blah blah blah"... I couldn't even be bothered to say "Shut up". I was so depressed when my Dad died...

He got a heart attack because of my Mum's constant nagging and because when he found out I was smoking and being bullied outside. He went drinking that night when he found out, called some of his "old friends" to take care of the bullies... but in the end, his "old friends" never did take care of them, I did. He complained of a chest pain and was taken to the hospital.. I wasn't even home.. ****! Since then, my Mum has been worrying about me.. Thinking that I might suffer the same fate as my Dad.. Even Dua Di Ah pek ( Correct me if I'm wrong. ) said that, in my family, the Males die early..

Man, everything went Topsy-turvy when I was in Secondary two...

So there, my sincere apologises if some parts weren't related to the agenda.
Back to top Go down
furukawa
Regular
Regular
furukawa

PostSubject: Re: Eeeerie experience   Eeeerie experience - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 5:22 pm

LestatWQ wrote:
Here's mine..

After my Dad's funeral, we prepared everything and cremated my Dad's remains, my family then returned to their homes to rest.. I stayed up till about 10pm and went to bed since I have school the next day.

Our air-con was spoiled so we slept with the fan on. My Mum's air-con wasn't though so she closed the door and went to bed. Sister was sound asleep at about 9.30pm.

Sleeping soundly till say.. about 12am - 1.30am. I was having a nightmare, I dreamt of my Dad's coffin... Then, I heard some knocking sounds. I thought some god damn kids were trying to be funny.

But I didn't hear any laughter, I was too tired to yell.
I was half - awake.

The knocking stopped for about a minute, and later, I can hear someone familiar calling my name...

It was my Dad. He kept knocking and telling me to open the door...

I then, drifted away....

The next day, I remembered the taoist monk telling me not to open the door if he "came" back as he would be stay in the house forever and would not reincarnate.

But still, I would have wanted Dad to come back... I would always miss his cooking. Especially "The Emperor's Chicken".

He died of a heart failure, he was discharged from the I.C.U ( Intensive Care Unit - Correct me if I'm wrong. ) ward and was ready to be discharged a few days later.

After drinking Horlicks or Milo ( Couldn't remember which, I wasn't there. ), his heart then "split" open, literally. The doctor said there was a split in his heart...

I wasn't even there when he died..

Then, some Christian motherfuckers kept on saying, "it's okay, it's alright, blah blah God blah blah Jesus Christ, once a Christian always a Christian blah blah blah"... I couldn't even be bothered to say "Shut up". I was so depressed when my Dad died...

He got a heart attack because of my Mum's constant nagging and because when he found out I was smoking and being bullied outside. He went drinking that night when he found out, called some of his "old friends" to take care of the bullies... but in the end, his "old friends" never did take care of them, I did. He complained of a chest pain and was taken to the hospital.. I wasn't even home.. ****! Since then, my Mum has been worrying about me.. Thinking that I might suffer the same fate as my Dad.. Even Dua Di Ah pek ( Correct me if I'm wrong. ) said that, in my family, the Males die early..

Man, everything went Topsy-turvy when I was in Secondary two...

So there, my sincere apologises if some parts weren't related to the agenda.

Hey man,
Im sorry and saddened to hear that Sad Really. Thanks loads for sharing your story, it has indeed remind us of our own mortality and how fragile life is. We should treasure and cherish whatever we have now, especially our loved ones before it's too late. Thanks again Lestat for your story, and my condolences.
Back to top Go down
kinberuri
Trainee
Trainee
kinberuri

PostSubject: OCH   Eeeerie experience - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 6:53 pm

Means totally no government lo~! hehe

furukawa wrote:
kinberuri wrote:

Errm...just a little update worrx. The place was taken over by a Engineering company le. As what alot of u know....they wan to convert the place to a spa~! Which i think its a crazy idea. Anyway that place now is horrible cos i guess the window panel were removed by those bangla lo.we are expecting the place to be under renovation soon but hor...nothing lo.

LOL..What the hell's "zhi tao bu cheng hu"???
Back to top Go down
kinberuri
Trainee
Trainee
kinberuri

PostSubject: Re: Eeeerie experience   Eeeerie experience - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 7:00 pm

well guys,

seriously lei. regarding the hp crack thingy i think abit errie lo. my frd took video of the place cos she spotted 'something'...then after exploring we decided to go for supper at Changi Village. She then decided to c the video that she have taken again. And all she saw is a internal crack of her hp lcd and the external is still ok lo. she send for service center and the person told her its beyond repair le. Its unbelievable lo. We then decided that we shouldnt use hp lo but so far tested with camera seems ok lei.
Back to top Go down
memories
Regular
Regular
memories

PostSubject: Re: Eeeerie experience   Eeeerie experience - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 6:52 am

well the SPI people got special device to capture different kinds of paranormal activities...best is they got the authority to go inside such places... lolx...
OCH on one of the staircase there is sightings of a head hanging at the rails of the staircase so its best if u dun hold the rails to climb up or down... though people usually dun hold to the rail as its a haunted place, but some of my frends actually done that.... there was once my friend felt something was following them behind, so he just turned and snap a shot... and when he check the picture... it showed a blurry image of wat is like a man's head hanging on the rails...oh my god... so freaking scary...
Back to top Go down
ColdRain
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 283

PostSubject: Re: Eeeerie experience   Eeeerie experience - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 10:57 am

all talk no pics. leh.
Back to top Go down
furukawa
Regular
Regular
furukawa

PostSubject: Re: Eeeerie experience   Eeeerie experience - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 11:12 am

You know the rules...No Pic No Talk!
Back to top Go down
furukawa
Regular
Regular
furukawa

PostSubject: Re: Eeeerie experience   Eeeerie experience - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 11:19 am

memories wrote:
well the SPI people got special device to capture different kinds of paranormal activities...best is they got the authority to go inside such places... lolx...
OCH on one of the staircase there is sightings of a head hanging at the rails of the staircase so its best if u dun hold the rails to climb up or down... though people usually dun hold to the rail as its a haunted place, but some of my frends actually done that.... there was once my friend felt something was following them behind, so he just turned and snap a shot... and when he check the picture... it showed a blurry image of wat is like a man's head hanging on the rails...oh my god... so freaking scary...

Eeeerie experience - Page 2 Npnt11
Back to top Go down
Harrlem
Admin
Admin
Harrlem

Male Number of posts : 422

PostSubject: Re: Eeeerie experience   Eeeerie experience - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 12:56 pm

memories wrote:
Actually ordinary consumer devices can also be used. It's just that it is extremely difficult for a proper manifestation to be caught, either visual or audio. The level of difficulty depends from devices to devices though, for eg. it is much harder to catch audio manifestations on voice recording than visual manifestations on cameras.
But not all sightings can be associated with the supernatural. Eg: unusual irregulars in EMF readings can be due to nearby power supplies rather than a spirit in the vicinity...
Back to top Go down
LestatWQ
Veteran
Veteran
LestatWQ

Male Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: Eeeerie experience   Eeeerie experience - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 3:01 pm

Oh my, the supernatural.. How exciting...
Back to top Go down
memories
Regular
Regular
memories

PostSubject: Re: Eeeerie experience   Eeeerie experience - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 8:29 pm

well how i wish i could show the pictures but my friend has deleted it already... so sorry guys... its jsut pure talk...haahhaa~~~ but i saw wat i seen... =)))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eeeerie experience   Eeeerie experience - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eeeerie experience
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bus Stop :: General :: Eerie sounds of the night...-
Jump to: