The Bus Stop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Eeeerie experience

Go down 
+14
furukawa
kinberuri
Fruit Seller
Akira
nInIkOz
beachbozs
Burnt_Toast
liyun
memories
K3nn3th
LestatWQ
rapidburn
funniegal
kicskate
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
kicskate
Regular
Regular
kicskate

Male Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Eeeerie experience Empty
PostSubject: Eeeerie experience   Eeeerie experience Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 4:05 am

When i was in army for the range.... It was very late already close to midnight, when i run pass an area, i really can smell a flower smell (might be fragipani smell), Only that particular spot, when i got back to the rest point, i talk about it, and one of my mates also said so.... I think is that particular night during vows n inspection i had a live round in my SBO pouch!!!!! I quickly threw it on the ground, if not get caught sure get harsh punishment.

When last year i went to Mount Ophir to climb from 4++am to night 8pm++.... when the night part, i was damn tired!!!! super tired, cos the previous night i jus sleep like 1-2 hrs, then i was like dragging myself down the mountain, it is this part i keep seeing things standing beside my path!!!! When i check it out, there was nothing....Feeling that it was just hallucinations.... but down the path, i saw that like more than 10 times.....
Back to top Go down
funniegal
Veteran
Veteran
funniegal

Female Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2007-11-21

Eeeerie experience Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eeeerie experience   Eeeerie experience Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 1:15 pm

U just gave me goosebumps bro.

I sometimes smell frangipanis too, on my way to work.

I used to also smell the powder my grandma (I called her mama) used to use, yardley talc powder. I would sometimes smell it at home, my previous home but it didn't scare me. Instead I was comforted by this cos I knew she was there with me Smile
Back to top Go down
kicskate
Regular
Regular
kicskate

Eeeerie experience Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eeeerie experience   Eeeerie experience Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 7:17 pm

I was writing it with goosebumps too.... 4am writing eeerie story, LOL... Suspect
Back to top Go down
rapidburn
Veteran
Veteran
rapidburn

Male Number of posts : 850

Eeeerie experience Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eeeerie experience   Eeeerie experience Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 8:13 pm

kicskate wrote:
When i was in army for the range.... It was very late already close to midnight, when i run pass an area, i really can smell a flower smell (might be fragipani smell), Only that particular spot, when i got back to the rest point, i talk about it, and one of my mates also said so.... I think is that particular night during vows n inspection i had a live round in my SBO pouch!!!!! I quickly threw it on the ground, if not get caught sure get harsh punishment.

the live round part is probably ppl sabo u.. army de live range got grass arnd mahz.. might be the smell of nature (nononono! not shit smell..)

kicskate wrote:
When last year i went to Mount Ophir to climb from 4++am to night 8pm++.... when the night part, i was damn tired!!!! super tired, cos the previous night i jus sleep like 1-2 hrs, then i was like dragging myself down the mountain, it is this part i keep seeing things standing beside my path!!!! When i check it out, there was nothing....Feeling that it was just hallucinations.... but down the path, i saw that like more than 10 times.....

hmm.. maybe its ur mind playing tricks on u.. u didnt haf enuff sleep afterall.. cud be a rat or a small animal too..
Back to top Go down
kicskate
Regular
Regular
kicskate

Eeeerie experience Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eeeerie experience   Eeeerie experience Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 8:17 pm

Can't be people sabo..i was with with SBO all along ma.... people all tired till won't have the energy to sabo...
The white figurine is standing beside my path ways, humans size, white glowing, more than 10 down the steep slope.... Cause when you look front, you still can see your side agar is what, then when you turn and look at the side, there is nothing, and it happens all the way down the slope...
Back to top Go down
rapidburn
Veteran
Veteran
rapidburn

Eeeerie experience Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eeeerie experience   Eeeerie experience Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 8:39 pm

kicskate wrote:
Can't be people sabo..i was with with SBO all along ma.... people all tired till won't have the energy to sabo...
The white figurine is standing beside my path ways, humans size, white glowing, more than 10 down the steep slope.... Cause when you look front, you still can see your side agar is what, then when you turn and look at the side, there is nothing, and it happens all the way down the slope...

u nv noe who might sabo.... and i still tink is ur eye got prob.. maybe cos u cant realli focus le.. 1-2hr slp nia.. then when u turn arnd to focus on the thing, u see that its actually nothing..
Back to top Go down
LestatWQ
Veteran
Veteran
LestatWQ

Male Number of posts : 667

Eeeerie experience Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eeeerie experience   Eeeerie experience Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 12:13 am

You need more Vitamin C.
Back to top Go down
rapidburn
Veteran
Veteran
rapidburn

Eeeerie experience Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eeeerie experience   Eeeerie experience Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 10:24 am

LestatWQ wrote:
You need more Vitamin C.

wat does vitamin C gotta do wif hallucination?
Back to top Go down
kicskate
Regular
Regular
kicskate

Eeeerie experience Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eeeerie experience   Eeeerie experience Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 3:16 pm

Share ur eerie stories also!!!
Back to top Go down
K3nn3th
Regular
Regular
K3nn3th

Male Number of posts : 320

Eeeerie experience Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eeeerie experience   Eeeerie experience Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 6:12 pm

1am having high tide. look at my buddy, sleeping like a dead log. pulled myself up to go the loo (dun want to wet my bed). halfway on the way to the loo, forget that the toilet lights are spoil last week. (nvm almost wet my pants). Stepped inside the toilet i dont dare to see the mirrors. Total slients could hear the tape water dripping sound.... Done my business. Went to wash my hands (yes my head was down and not looking at the mirrors), as i walked out.
I heard something banging on the wall. The sound came from the end of the toilet. WA!

After afew days, i heard some other guys listened the same banging sound from the toilet around midnight.
Back to top Go down
memories
Regular
Regular
memories

Male Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Eeeerie experience Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eeeerie experience   Eeeerie experience Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 6:15 pm

well to be frank i went to OCH on 23/11/2007, a friday night... among our group, one of us was actually having his birthday... total of 7 people. 5 guys and 2 girls... but then only 4 of us went in as the 2 girls was afraid and one of the guy left behind as 1 of the girl is his gf...
we went up through the back road... the road was really so dark till my friend on the high beam light... upon reaching the back entrance... an immediate eeriness went to our hairs. we left the car and began walking in.
greeting us was a very old building, water dripping sound and spray paint words "Pontianak not real" in red and a stupid crazy smiley was drawn beside the wordings.

we had only 2 torches with us... 1 big and 1 small cuz we last minute den decided to go in so din bring the necessary equipments. ended up going to <cheers> to buy the torchlight.
we started to walk into the main building... our heartbeat faster everytime we got even closer to the building.we browsed around looking for staircase, etc

all of a sudden all of us heard laughter sounds and it seems to be coming from the 2nd level. following the trace of the sound from where it seems to come from, there we saw this staircase leading up... the stairs were like those olden days carpet was wrapped onto the steps and flowery pattern too. water was flooding around the staircase.a broken door has been placed there by dunno who. to make the access to the staircase easier and able to avoid the flooding water.

upon reaching 2nd level, the eeriness level drop a certain sum.we continued walking till we reached a junction where we shone our torch through, it is a walkway of wards... and the corridor seems to be a no ending corridor. it just seems so long to walk through, we backed off after deciding for a while...we finally reached a room with a chair in the middle... the chair was just like any other school... the old wooden types... with a few broken pieces of wood on the ground...we shone around tat room but saw nth... we went back to our cars after tat n making a quest to come again with proper equipments. though we din explore much but the thrill is already there. strangely the laughter sounds we heard must have come from 2nd level... but we saw noone... we are sure the laughter was made by other adventurous teenagers just like us....could they be on the other side of the corridor? or wat we heard was spiritual forms of laughter? i cant answer tat but own personal experience is always the best cuz u know wat u feel and see...
Back to top Go down
liyun
liyun

Female Number of posts : 888

Eeeerie experience Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eeeerie experience   Eeeerie experience Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 9:36 am

hmmm, the laughters came from some other people who are inside as well?
Back to top Go down
http://www.linliyun.com
liyun
liyun

Female Number of posts : 888

Eeeerie experience Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eeeerie experience   Eeeerie experience Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 9:37 am

there's many interesting stories @ the following webby: www.spi.com.sg

they go hunt out for places.. don't know how true are those though..
Back to top Go down
http://www.linliyun.com
Burnt_Toast
Regular
Regular
Burnt_Toast

Male Number of posts : 138

Eeeerie experience Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eeeerie experience   Eeeerie experience Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 8:07 pm

When you hear laughter while walking around in OCH, usually it means there are other people taking a stroll in there as well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
memories
Regular
Regular
memories

Eeeerie experience Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eeeerie experience   Eeeerie experience Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 8:26 pm

yeah i believe the laughter was made by people too... but then its like... the sound was definitely coming from 2nd level but then no one was there... a pity we din dare to explore the long stretch of corridor consisting of many wards otherwise im pretty sure, we would have caught up with tat bunch of people and the adventure will even be more exciting as i believe they are quite familiar with tat place if they could go around so fast....

anyway i remembered a very strange thing though... while we were walking back to our car, we heard some sounds and it is coming from a block... the sound is like making us feel at home and give us the urge to explore tat block which we din really notice.
but we din of cuz...as time is pretty short for us...
went back to the car... 1 guy got locked outside for dunno wat reason when its pretty obvious tat once u unlock ur car using the sensor, all doors should unlock... but yet tat door is locked... and we cant unlocked it even using the driver's panel controls... so in the end tat guy entered from my side... till now tat lock cant be open... duhx~
Back to top Go down
kicskate
Regular
Regular
kicskate

Eeeerie experience Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eeeerie experience   Eeeerie experience Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 8:31 pm

Post own stories of course, original... don copy and paste...
Back to top Go down
memories
Regular
Regular
memories

Eeeerie experience Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eeeerie experience   Eeeerie experience Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 8:38 pm

huh? dotdot... tat sure happen for mi...when did i copy n paste???
Back to top Go down
Burnt_Toast
Regular
Regular
Burnt_Toast

Eeeerie experience Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eeeerie experience   Eeeerie experience Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 8:46 pm

maybe they are trying to scare you guys xD
Back to top Go down
kicskate
Regular
Regular
kicskate

Eeeerie experience Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eeeerie experience   Eeeerie experience Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 8:53 pm

memories wrote:
huh? dotdot... tat sure happen for mi...when did i copy n paste???
I never meant you... i just saying original story is still the best... Your story is spooky, Reminds me when i went to OCH last time when my torch failed on me...
Back to top Go down
beachbozs
beachbozs

Male Number of posts : 855

Eeeerie experience Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eeeerie experience   Eeeerie experience Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 9:17 pm

eerie thing are not to touch with
Back to top Go down
memories
Regular
Regular
memories

Eeeerie experience Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eeeerie experience   Eeeerie experience Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 10:04 pm

Burnt_Toast wrote:
maybe they are trying to scare you guys xD

oh u mean who??? the laughters?

kic: i see, i tot u meant me cuz u post right after my post so i tot u meant me... lolx~ anyway failed torch is the worst ting to ever happen when u r entering such a 'premises'
Back to top Go down
Burnt_Toast
Regular
Regular
Burnt_Toast

Eeeerie experience Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eeeerie experience   Eeeerie experience Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 2:55 am

the ones who are making the laughters xD

don't need torch, you can always your handphones.
Back to top Go down
memories
Regular
Regular
memories

Eeeerie experience Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eeeerie experience   Eeeerie experience Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 2:58 am

well the previous time i went there... i used my handphones... but after we left that place... i realise my handphone screen has cracked... for no reason at all... when i din dropped it... and b4 went in my handphone was alright...
well i believe they might be making sounds to scare us... but its pretty obvious its a girl's voice... and a real bunch of them... pity din really see them... otherwise could explore together cuz they seems to be very familiar there... maybe once a week will go there? lolx... just kidding
Back to top Go down
kicskate
Regular
Regular
kicskate

Eeeerie experience Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eeeerie experience   Eeeerie experience Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 5:40 am

Wow, that serious, screen cracked.... Go this kind of places never kana possessed consider lucky already ba...
Back to top Go down
memories
Regular
Regular
memories

Eeeerie experience Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eeeerie experience   Eeeerie experience Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 4:49 am

yup n i even shone my hp light across the 1 of the ward.... some of my frends said they saw a botak bodyless head looking down at me... but i din see a single thing at all... now tat really freaks me out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eeeerie experience Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eeeerie experience   Eeeerie experience Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eeeerie experience
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bus Stop :: General :: Eerie sounds of the night...-
Jump to: