The Bus Stop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where is Beachbozs dating thread???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
raphy
Regular
Regular
raphy

Male Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2007-11-21

Where is Beachbozs dating thread??? Empty
PostSubject: Where is Beachbozs dating thread???   Where is Beachbozs dating thread??? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 1:51 pm

how come this thread is gone, cannot find.

Is it being deleted? Any particular reason?

No nude pic, no flaming, no scolding, no racist.
So wats the reason behind it?

I wont accept if there is no valid reason for it.
Back to top Go down
Harrlem
Admin
Admin
Harrlem

Male Number of posts : 422

PostSubject: Re: Where is Beachbozs dating thread???   Where is Beachbozs dating thread??? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 6:09 pm

Ask him to explain himself.. lol.. =x
Back to top Go down
raphy
Regular
Regular
raphy

PostSubject: Re: Where is Beachbozs dating thread???   Where is Beachbozs dating thread??? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 6:21 pm

cannot misuse authority de mah...

If he really delete it without any gd valid reason other than his own personal.
ITS NOT RIGHT.

I have my RIGHT to do posting de lor.... cannot say ownself not happy then delete ppl thread, how can like that?
Back to top Go down
beachbozs
beachbozs

Male Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Where is Beachbozs dating thread???   Where is Beachbozs dating thread??? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 2:20 pm

raphy wrote:
cannot misuse authority de mah...

If he really delete it without any gd valid reason other than his own personal.
ITS NOT RIGHT.

I have my RIGHT to do posting de lor.... cannot say ownself not happy then delete ppl thread, how can like that?

I GO out with my friends take leave on valentine day cannot har must be on date meh?
and it is my personnal outing dun need to report de so no need to open thread.
happy ?

DEAR MOD this i answer from here. thanks
Back to top Go down
raphy
Regular
Regular
raphy

PostSubject: Re: Where is Beachbozs dating thread???   Where is Beachbozs dating thread??? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 2:53 pm

Thank you very much for your kind clarification.

Since
1) its not that really "open" here and i cant just open any thread i like
2) thread may be deleted if any of the mod dun like it even if i didnt break any of the rules
eg. dating funniegal and VirginCess thread has been on for so long while mine is being deleted within 24hrs without warning

I sincerely thankful to the forum owner and all the moderator and admin for giving us such a nice place to communicated after our previous communication avenue has been closed.

Thanks once again for all the time and effort that is spend in making this a better forum.

Lastly, I will not open any new thread in the future.

Thank you and have a nice day =)
Back to top Go down
beachbozs
beachbozs

Male Number of posts : 855

PostSubject: Re: Where is Beachbozs dating thread???   Where is Beachbozs dating thread??? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 3:16 pm

raphy wrote:

Since
2) thread may be deleted if any of the mod dun like it even if i didnt break any of the rules
eg. dating funniegal and VirginCess thread has been on for so long while mine is being deleted within 24hrs without warning

I sincerely thankful to the forum owner and all the moderator and admin for giving us such a nice place to communicated after our previous communication avenue has been closed.

Thanks once again for all the time and effort that is spend in making this a better forum.

My Dear raphy,
firstly dating funniegal and virgincess is where we plan on how to date them.

while the thread u open you say that where i go or dating not on how to date me.
so therefore i feel that this should not happen as i on leave so i free to go where i like.

Lastly you are free to open any thread .
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Female Number of posts : 1759

PostSubject: Re: Where is Beachbozs dating thread???   Where is Beachbozs dating thread??? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 5:15 pm

hm. but boz.....freedom of speech leh...... and almost everybody was being excited for you.. and this is wad raphy get for being concerned abt you huh~?

and the person who deleted the thread was abusing his/her authority cos the one who started the thread had no ill intent nor did he intend to defame and offend anyone.

and when you said "you are free to open any thread" you sounded reeeeeeeeeeeal contradicting~

might as well rephrase as "you are free to open any OTHER thread"
Back to top Go down
Harrlem
Admin
Admin
Harrlem

Male Number of posts : 422

PostSubject: Re: Where is Beachbozs dating thread???   Where is Beachbozs dating thread??? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 6:07 pm

Peace people, there's not a need to make a big fuss about this..
I apologise on behalf of my moderator to Raphy, for his thread being deleted without notification. The thread has since been moved back.
Back to top Go down
raphy
Regular
Regular
raphy

PostSubject: Re: Where is Beachbozs dating thread???   Where is Beachbozs dating thread??? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 11:09 pm

euny wrote:
hm. but boz.....freedom of speech leh...... and almost everybody was being excited for you.. and this is wad raphy get for being concerned abt you huh~?

and the person who deleted the thread was abusing his/her authority cos the one who started the thread had no ill intent nor did he intend to defame and offend anyone.

and when you said "you are free to open any thread" you sounded reeeeeeeeeeeal contradicting~

might as well rephrase as "you are free to open any OTHER thread"

tks Euny... u know me well haha.....
Back to top Go down
raphy
Regular
Regular
raphy

PostSubject: Re: Where is Beachbozs dating thread???   Where is Beachbozs dating thread??? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 11:12 pm

Harrlem wrote:
Peace people, there's not a need to make a big fuss about this..
I apologise on behalf of my moderator to Raphy, for his thread being deleted without notification. The thread has since been moved back.

Tks, but u dont need to move back that thread, issue / discussion is over. =)
Back to top Go down
raphy
Regular
Regular
raphy

PostSubject: Re: Where is Beachbozs dating thread???   Where is Beachbozs dating thread??? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 11:16 pm

beachbozs wrote:
raphy wrote:

Since

My Dear raphy,
firstly dating funniegal and virgincess is where we plan on how to date them.

while the thread u open you say that where i go or dating not on how to date me.
so therefore i feel that this should not happen as i on leave so i free to go where i like.

Lastly you are free to open any thread .

Dearest Boz,

we r just concern abt u and theres no need for u to get too worked up. Everyone was excited and i see some participation in that discussion.
Back to top Go down
bleahz
Veteran
Veteran
bleahz

Number of posts : 711

PostSubject: Re: Where is Beachbozs dating thread???   Where is Beachbozs dating thread??? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 2:04 am

lol. watever. closing the thread due to this reason is abusing of authority still.

i hope this does not happen anymore as i've seen some cases like that in here.

lets not rake up anything.

btw i think that coldrain should be unbanned. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is Beachbozs dating thread???   Where is Beachbozs dating thread??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where is Beachbozs dating thread???
Page 1 of 1