The Bus Stop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nice also no gd? open for discussion.

Go down 
+15
Merre
memories
Maxpower
euny
Josiris
johnripper
selina79
bleahz
LestatWQ
Wisely
RosesAreRed
Harrlem
liyun
funniegal
raphy
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Josiris
Veteran
Veteran
Josiris

Male Number of posts : 696
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Nice also no gd? open for discussion. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice also no gd? open for discussion.   Nice also no gd? open for discussion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 3:03 pm

liyun wrote:
raphy wrote:

sound like a victim to me =P

its like that de mah, when a guy is wooing u, will treat u super gd. But will see the true colour after he got u. Then its up to the gal whether she wan to continue like this or move on.

when a woman falls in love with a man... its hard to tell that woman to give up the man... they would rather think of the happy times they had.. think of how well the man had treated her in the past... and that allowed them to carry on with the relationship...

it might sound stupid.. but then again... love is something stupid anyway...

love is not stupid..

love is blind and is always accompanied by madness. =)

Nice also no gd? open for discussion. - Page 2 051
Back to top Go down
liyun
liyun

Female Number of posts : 888

PostSubject: Re: Nice also no gd? open for discussion.   Nice also no gd? open for discussion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 4:51 pm

Josiris wrote:

love is not stupid..

love is blind and is always accompanied by madness. =)

And.. perhaps that's why many go insane.. ((:
Back to top Go down
http://www.linliyun.com
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Female Number of posts : 1759
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Nice also no gd? open for discussion.   Nice also no gd? open for discussion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 8:26 pm

Josiris wrote:
euny wrote:
i like nice guys. bad guys, KICK 'em in the crotch!!

it's difficult to state who are the bad or good guys.. there are many factors in it.. sometimes the good guy turns bad after woo-ing that gurl due to the fact she is already his gf, and he doesnt need to impress her anymore, thus the bad attitudes towards the gurl

or

maybe he is doing it in the presence of his frens or something.. he wanna show his frens that he is the lion in the pack there.. he can tame the lioness or something.. in short it's man's ego and being submissive to the guy..

or

juz like i stated beforehand.. he might wanna let the gurl play hard to get it, so that she still want more.. what is the point of saying "i love u" everyday and lower the value of "i love u" when that sentence means a significant things in couples? perhaps treating her like normal or maybe more than normal.. not too extravagant..

or

juz use the mostly simplest way to explain.. she likes bad guys.. =) Cool

i dun like bad boys/guys/men. im fine if my guy wanna act macho in front of his guy pals. as long as he is truthfully nice to me in private and loves me truly.

but im not fine if it's a guy who flirts/fook around when he is attached.
Back to top Go down
Josiris
Veteran
Veteran
Josiris

PostSubject: Re: Nice also no gd? open for discussion.   Nice also no gd? open for discussion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 5:46 am

euny wrote:
Josiris wrote:
euny wrote:

it's difficult to state who are the bad or good guys.. there are many factors in it.. sometimes the good guy turns bad after woo-ing that gurl due to the fact she is already his gf, and he doesnt need to impress her anymore, thus the bad attitudes towards the gurl

or

maybe he is doing it in the presence of his frens or something.. he wanna show his frens that he is the lion in the pack there.. he can tame the lioness or something.. in short it's man's ego and being submissive to the guy..

or

juz like i stated beforehand.. he might wanna let the gurl play hard to get it, so that she still want more.. what is the point of saying "i love u" everyday and lower the value of "i love u" when that sentence means a significant things in couples? perhaps treating her like normal or maybe more than normal.. not too extravagant..

or

i dun like bad boys/guys/men. im fine if my guy wanna act macho in front of his guy pals. as long as he is truthfully nice to me in private and loves me truly.

thx for the edit.. and oops.. i'd made some simple mistakes.. LOL! cant blame, having hangover after waking up in noon.. >_< xD

anyway, as for your last sentence, it's genetic! LOL!
Back to top Go down
Merre
Regular
Regular
Merre

Female Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2007-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Nice also no gd? open for discussion.   Nice also no gd? open for discussion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 4:58 pm

memories wrote:

well i would say i disagree with yun wor... cuz personally i had a few ladies friend... they are faithful when it comes to love...but once a guy treat them bad, they wun hesitate to break off...cuz they just cant stand it... so cant really say girls reminsce memories of the past then still continue with the guy... =)
but true love is something stupid... so never fall in love... if not u might really FALL... lol

That is such a cynical view. IMHO, I don't believe true love really exist, if you mean meeting someone and knowing that this is the one person for you for the rest of your life. However, if you mean the kind that requires time to build up....maybe... Personally, I think people nowadays tend to mistake true lust for true love. They are also just more in love with the feeling/concept of being in love than with the person they are with. If the feeling goes away or the relationship starts hurting, it's time to say, Sayonara. Sadz. Whatever happened to tolerance, perserverance and the willingness to work at making the relationship work out?
Back to top Go down
memories
Regular
Regular
memories

Male Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Nice also no gd? open for discussion.   Nice also no gd? open for discussion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 5:06 am

Merre wrote:
memories wrote:

well i would say i disagree with yun wor... cuz personally i had a few ladies friend... they are faithful when it comes to love...but once a guy treat them bad, they wun hesitate to break off...cuz they just cant stand it... so cant really say girls reminsce memories of the past then still continue with the guy... =)
but true love is something stupid... so never fall in love... if not u might really FALL... lol

That is such a cynical view. IMHO, I don't believe true love really exist, if you mean meeting someone and knowing that this is the one person for you for the rest of your life. However, if you mean the kind that requires time to build up....maybe... Personally, I think people nowadays tend to mistake true lust for true love. They are also just more in love with the feeling/concept of being in love than with the person they are with. If the feeling goes away or the relationship starts hurting, it's time to say, Sayonara. Sadz. Whatever happened to tolerance, perserverance and the willingness to work at making the relationship work out?

well sometimes it takes both hands to clap... even if both party really puts in a lot of tolerance,perserverance to a r/l/s, also doesnt means it will work out well... nothing really lasts...even if lasts, that will be like such a low ratio...just like wat u have said also, u dun believe in true love... maybe,maybe not... its really a kinda no right or wrong answer...it may sound pessimistic, but love itself i agree it meant happiness, blissful, etc but sometimes things dont really go in the way u wish it to be... my point is... never really tried putting so much effort into a r/l/s cuz that aint the only thing in this world... cuz if u ever do that and things dun work out well, not everyone is able to walk out of it... and the person who will be hurt is only u...

i came across this on a blog, decided to share it out... =)))

You cannot be with a man and expect him never to cheat.”“He will cheat. It’s a question of when, and how many times.”

“But why would you want to know if he cheats or not?”

“As long as he comes home to you every day and you are the one he loves, that has to be enough.”

“It’s hard, but you must find a way to come to terms with that because it’s the way that men are biologically programmed.”

“Don’t ask too many questions unless you are prepared for the truth. If not, look the other side and pretend that everything is okay.”

And the most heartbreaking comment of all:“What you do not know cannot hurt you.”Men cheat. Women cheat. But we both cheat for very different reasons. Men cheat because they are not content to have just one. Men cheat because while they may love The One, it’s not enough to stop them from satisfying their egos, their sexual urges, their predatory instincts, and they want to go out, command and conquer, then sow their seeds.Women cheat because they hunger for emotional fulfillment. Something is wrong in the relationship that they may or may not yet know about. However, it’s seldom about sex. More often than not, women yearn to be pursued and to be romanced. The actual act of sex itself is less important than a desire to be loved, to be possessed and to be protected. But once a woman perceives that all these conditions have been met, sex is offered as a token of gratitude and appreciation, sex is offered as way to continue being loved, being possessed and being protected. And while sex may still be pleasurable, its is still the process of being courted that is most important.

Men enjoy sex. Women enjoy being pursued for sex.

Men can separate the physical from the emotional. But women get hurt all the time because they are convinced that the physical is the emotional. When whoever it was put human beings on earth, he gave men a penis and easy orgasms. But he gave it women vaginas, made it difficult for us to achieve orgasm during sex, but made it all up by blessing us with an overdose of emotions.

Women are soft, vulnerable, pliable creatures, regardless of how hard we appear on the outside. We are sensitive and compassionate; we are instinctively programmed to consider the plight of others before ourselves, and therein lies our greatest flaw.
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

PostSubject: Re: Nice also no gd? open for discussion.   Nice also no gd? open for discussion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 5:42 pm

Josiris wrote:
euny wrote:
Josiris wrote:
euny wrote:

or

or

or

thx for the edit.. and oops.. i'd made some simple mistakes.. LOL! cant blame, having hangover after waking up in noon.. >_< xD

haha, i didnt really mean to picl on the errors.. i was bored~

genetic? it's more like it's hereditary.
OR, adultery is attached to every guy's dna.
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

PostSubject: Re: Nice also no gd? open for discussion.   Nice also no gd? open for discussion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 5:45 pm

memories wrote:
Merre wrote:
memories wrote:

well sometimes it takes both hands to clap... even if both party really puts in a lot of tolerance,perserverance to a r/l/s, also doesnt means it will work out well... nothing really lasts...even if lasts, that will be like such a low ratio...just like wat u have said also, u dun believe in true love... maybe,maybe not... its really a kinda no right or wrong answer...it may sound pessimistic, but love itself i agree it meant happiness, blissful, etc but sometimes things dont really go in the way u wish it to be... my point is... never really tried putting so much effort into a r/l/s cuz that aint the only thing in this world... cuz if u ever do that and things dun work out well, not everyone is able to walk out of it... and the person who will be hurt is only u...

i came across this on a blog, decided to share it out... =)))

You cannot be with a man and expect him never to cheat.”“He will cheat. It’s a question of when, and how many times.”

“But why would you want to know if he cheats or not?”

“As long as he comes home to you every day and you are the one he loves, that has to be enough.”

“It’s hard, but you must find a way to come to terms with that because it’s the way that men are biologically programmed.”

“Don’t ask too many questions unless you are prepared for the truth. If not, look the other side and pretend that everything is okay.”

And the most heartbreaking comment of all:“What you do not know cannot hurt you.”Men cheat. Women cheat. But we both cheat for very different reasons. Men cheat because they are not content to have just one. Men cheat because while they may love The One, it’s not enough to stop them from satisfying their egos, their sexual urges, their predatory instincts, and they want to go out, command and conquer, then sow their seeds.Women cheat because they hunger for emotional fulfillment. Something is wrong in the relationship that they may or may not yet know about. However, it’s seldom about sex. More often than not, women yearn to be pursued and to be romanced. The actual act of sex itself is less important than a desire to be loved, to be possessed and to be protected. But once a woman perceives that all these conditions have been met, sex is offered as a token of gratitude and appreciation, sex is offered as way to continue being loved, being possessed and being protected. And while sex may still be pleasurable, its is still the process of being courted that is most important.

Men enjoy sex. Women enjoy being pursued for sex.

Men can separate the physical from the emotional. But women get hurt all the time because they are convinced that the physical is the emotional. When whoever it was put human beings on earth, he gave men a penis and easy orgasms. But he gave it women vaginas, made it difficult for us to achieve orgasm during sex, but made it all up by blessing us with an overdose of emotions.

Women are soft, vulnerable, pliable creatures, regardless of how hard we appear on the outside. We are sensitive and compassionate; we are instinctively programmed to consider the plight of others before ourselves, and therein lies our greatest flaw.

woooowww... who's that amazing blogger? it cannot be xiaxue. definitely not.
Back to top Go down
memories
Regular
Regular
memories

PostSubject: Re: Nice also no gd? open for discussion.   Nice also no gd? open for discussion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 5:56 pm

well yeah it isnt xiaxue definitely... its one of my friends blog... =)))
Back to top Go down
Merre
Regular
Regular
Merre

PostSubject: Re: Nice also no gd? open for discussion.   Nice also no gd? open for discussion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 1:55 pm

Memories, I agree with only some of your points.

I think for every couple, there is a different kind of synergy at work. What your friend wrote is like a stereotype. There are many reasons why men and women cheat.

When you say nothing really lasts, that is true too. Everyone must die after all. The ratio of why relationships these days do not last is because people are too caught up with pleasing themselves. If they are not happy they will just quit or leave. I'm not trying to take a moral high ground here. I have done this myself. It is nothing that I am proud of.

"What you do not know cannot hurt you.” is based on the old adage, "Ignorance is bliss." I must say I used to agree with this statement. But nowadays, being ignorant is more a liability and an excuse than anything else. I realise people loathe confrontations these days. So each side keeps mum and that's how the problems build up.

If say your husband is sleeping around and you decide to close one eye, what if he brings back some kind of STD or worse, AIDS to you and your family (let's say you have children)? Who's to blame in such a situation? You can say something like 'What you do not know cannot hurt you' but what about 'Precaution is better than cure'?

I'm not saying that there are easy answers to these questions but a holistic view is better than tunnel vision.
Back to top Go down
memories
Regular
Regular
memories

PostSubject: Re: Nice also no gd? open for discussion.   Nice also no gd? open for discussion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 4:29 pm

Merre wrote:
Memories, I agree with only some of your points.

I think for every couple, there is a different kind of synergy at work. What your friend wrote is like a stereotype. There are many reasons why men and women cheat.

When you say nothing really lasts, that is true too. Everyone must die after all. The ratio of why relationships these days do not last is because people are too caught up with pleasing themselves. If they are not happy they will just quit or leave. I'm not trying to take a moral high ground here. I have done this myself. It is nothing that I am proud of.

"What you do not know cannot hurt you.” is based on the old adage, "Ignorance is bliss." I must say I used to agree with this statement. But nowadays, being ignorant is more a liability and an excuse than anything else. I realise people loathe confrontations these days. So each side keeps mum and that's how the problems build up.

If say your husband is sleeping around and you decide to close one eye, what if he brings back some kind of STD or worse, AIDS to you and your family (let's say you have children)? Who's to blame in such a situation? You can say something like 'What you do not know cannot hurt you' but what about 'Precaution is better than cure'?

I'm not saying that there are easy answers to these questions but a holistic view is better than tunnel vision.

yeah i got wat u meant... but of coz depends on the situations bah... i admit ignorance aint really blissful... though at times it is... i like ur theory... due to fast paced society in sg... couples oso tend to communicate lesser and lesser... cuz it always revolve around, work, time, leisure and friends... less time to be with each other also... however when a person experiences something bad in their life, they tend to stereotype that common issues... usually thats the case... so cant really blame my friend for stereotyping yea? =)
Back to top Go down
K3nn3th
Regular
Regular
K3nn3th

Male Number of posts : 320

PostSubject: Re: Nice also no gd? open for discussion.   Nice also no gd? open for discussion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 5:19 pm

omg, give me back my 10min of my life from reading in here. ~_~
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

PostSubject: Re: Nice also no gd? open for discussion.   Nice also no gd? open for discussion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 6:31 pm

10 min onli meh??
Back to top Go down
selina79
Trainee
Trainee
selina79

Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: Nice also no gd? open for discussion.   Nice also no gd? open for discussion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 4:26 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

PostSubject: Re: Nice also no gd? open for discussion.   Nice also no gd? open for discussion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 4:34 pm

wah, everywhere i see.. i see selina's LOL.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Merre
Regular
Regular
Merre

PostSubject: Re: Nice also no gd? open for discussion.   Nice also no gd? open for discussion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 5:29 pm

K3nn3th wrote:
omg, give me back my 10min of my life from reading in here. ~_~

No one ask you to read wat....no one put a gun to your head right? Razz
Back to top Go down
LestatWQ
Veteran
Veteran
LestatWQ

Male Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: Nice also no gd? open for discussion.   Nice also no gd? open for discussion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 6:13 pm

I like bad girls.

Bad girls deserves a good licking.
Back to top Go down
Josiris
Veteran
Veteran
Josiris

PostSubject: Re: Nice also no gd? open for discussion.   Nice also no gd? open for discussion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 3:00 am

Good gurls deserves some spanking..
Back to top Go down
Josiris
Veteran
Veteran
Josiris

PostSubject: Re: Nice also no gd? open for discussion.   Nice also no gd? open for discussion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 3:05 am

euny wrote:
Josiris wrote:
euny wrote:
Josiris wrote:
euny wrote:

or

or

or

haha, i didnt really mean to picl on the errors.. i was bored~

genetic? it's more like it's hereditary.
OR, adultery is attached to every guy's dna.

not hereditary.. it doesnt pass around.. lol it's already in their genes since the ice age.. lol.. and it's not adultery.. it's only the old way of "passing-the-seeds-around-to-a-younger-and-more-efficient-in-giving-birth" kind of thoughts..
Back to top Go down
MXN
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 157

PostSubject: Re: Nice also no gd? open for discussion.   Nice also no gd? open for discussion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 2:01 am

Is anybody nice to everyone?
Back to top Go down
selina79
Trainee
Trainee
selina79

Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: Nice also no gd? open for discussion.   Nice also no gd? open for discussion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 3:06 pm

euny wrote:
wah, everywhere i see.. i see selina's LOL.. Very Happy

haha euny, farney ma....opss....tat was like how many donkey days ago??

back 2 topic...stay bad!...dun b nice...LOL
Back to top Go down
Goblin
Regular
Regular
Goblin

Male Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2007-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Nice also no gd? open for discussion.   Nice also no gd? open for discussion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 12:27 am

never be nice!! its only when we are bad that we get what we want!

Selina Im bad. I want you.
Back to top Go down
shopaholickk
Trainee
Trainee
shopaholickk

Female Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Nice also no gd? open for discussion.   Nice also no gd? open for discussion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 6:43 am

since when do girls like good guys?!
maybe when im single and 60!!! *touchwood*

bad guys are usually the alpha male. dont ask why. they just are
Back to top Go down
http://www.misspammytan420.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice also no gd? open for discussion.   Nice also no gd? open for discussion. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nice also no gd? open for discussion.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2