The Bus Stop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Racism in thread spotted. Mod encouraged anti-Japanese sentiments.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
furukawa
Regular
Regular
furukawa

Male Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2007-12-24

Racism in thread spotted. Mod encouraged anti-Japanese sentiments. Empty
PostSubject: Racism in thread spotted. Mod encouraged anti-Japanese sentiments.   Racism in thread spotted. Mod encouraged anti-Japanese sentiments. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 5:02 pm

I would like to refer to a particular thread that contained racist remarks of anti-Japanese sentiments. Below is a screen shot of said thread.
Racism in thread spotted. Mod encouraged anti-Japanese sentiments. Racism10

Correct me if Im wrong, but my impression of the Bus Stop forum has always been a clean and proper one, one that is ideal for the whole family.
This thread I found shocking, was due to the fact that a mod actually partook in such racist activities.
What irks me the most is that the said comment(s) are made by people who carried themselves off with a self-righteous and dignified outlook, no one would've expected such bias and offensive remarks.
Curious enough, vulgarities are banned in this forum, not racism.
After addressing a MOD on said issue, I was blasted back with the unsatisfactory answer that racism IS in fact part of freedom of speech. Is it conclusive to say then that this forum is racist?
If not, why include vulgarities as part of the forum's guidelines and not racism? Why not include racism as well?
I hope measures and steps can be taken to curb racism. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Harrlem
Admin
Admin
Harrlem

Male Number of posts : 422
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Racism in thread spotted. Mod encouraged anti-Japanese sentiments.   Racism in thread spotted. Mod encouraged anti-Japanese sentiments. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 1:36 am

It is standard forum rules that no racism are allowed in any way. Please refer back to the thread for my comments.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
K3nn3th
Regular
Regular
K3nn3th

Male Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Racism in thread spotted. Mod encouraged anti-Japanese sentiments.   Racism in thread spotted. Mod encouraged anti-Japanese sentiments. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 9:06 am

furukawa wrote:
but my impression of the Bus Stop forum has always been a clean and proper one

hehe?
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Female Number of posts : 1759

PostSubject: Re: Racism in thread spotted. Mod encouraged anti-Japanese sentiments.   Racism in thread spotted. Mod encouraged anti-Japanese sentiments. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 8:07 pm

wow, furu's com was so busy when he took the screenshot..

anyway, the bus stop was long polluted by the crap given by many members.. so how can it be clean and proper huhhhhhh?
Back to top Go down
LestatWQ
Veteran
Veteran
LestatWQ

Male Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: Racism in thread spotted. Mod encouraged anti-Japanese sentiments.   Racism in thread spotted. Mod encouraged anti-Japanese sentiments. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 7:46 pm

Man, furukawa, don't you ever lag? Jesus. That's a lot of applications.

I have a good P.C, it's just that I never dared open more than three tabs.

YAH! TEY ALwAYZ KILLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. ZZZ.

I'm just messing around.. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Racism in thread spotted. Mod encouraged anti-Japanese sentiments.   Racism in thread spotted. Mod encouraged anti-Japanese sentiments. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Racism in thread spotted. Mod encouraged anti-Japanese sentiments.
Page 1 of 1