The Bus Stop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Do u like to eat hairy hairy abalone ?? Edison Chan seems to like it alot!!!

Go down 
+3
euny
Maxpower
furukawa
7 posters
AuthorMessage
furukawa
Regular
Regular
furukawa

Male Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2007-12-24

Do u like to eat hairy hairy abalone ?? Edison Chan seems to like it alot!!! Empty
PostSubject: Do u like to eat hairy hairy abalone ?? Edison Chan seems to like it alot!!!   Do u like to eat hairy hairy abalone ?? Edison Chan seems to like it alot!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 9:55 am

Do u like to eat hairy hairy abalone ?? Edison Chan seems to like it alot!!! Hairy-chiton-2
Back to top Go down
Maxpower
Regular
Regular
Maxpower

Male Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-11-21

Do u like to eat hairy hairy abalone ?? Edison Chan seems to like it alot!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do u like to eat hairy hairy abalone ?? Edison Chan seems to like it alot!!!   Do u like to eat hairy hairy abalone ?? Edison Chan seems to like it alot!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 2:18 pm

sometimes la..

its not bad la..quite juicy!

cheers!
Back to top Go down
furukawa
Regular
Regular
furukawa

Male Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2007-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Do u like to eat hairy hairy abalone ?? Edison Chan seems to like it alot!!!   Do u like to eat hairy hairy abalone ?? Edison Chan seems to like it alot!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 2:20 pm

I dont like it..The hair keeps getting stuck in between my teeth.. Sad
Back to top Go down
Maxpower
Regular
Regular
Maxpower

PostSubject: Re: Do u like to eat hairy hairy abalone ?? Edison Chan seems to like it alot!!!   Do u like to eat hairy hairy abalone ?? Edison Chan seems to like it alot!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 2:32 pm

unless i had drunk alcohol previously, it can be a chore..
but abolone for me nowadays damn rare. and expensive!
if pple give me eat.. i rather eat hairy abalone than no abalone!

cheers!
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Female Number of posts : 1759

PostSubject: Re: Do u like to eat hairy hairy abalone ?? Edison Chan seems to like it alot!!!   Do u like to eat hairy hairy abalone ?? Edison Chan seems to like it alot!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 3:23 pm

Maxpower wrote:

i dun understand this line~
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

PostSubject: Re: Do u like to eat hairy hairy abalone ?? Edison Chan seems to like it alot!!!   Do u like to eat hairy hairy abalone ?? Edison Chan seems to like it alot!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 3:23 pm

it's edison chen, not chan..
Back to top Go down
Merre
Regular
Regular
Merre

Female Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2007-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Do u like to eat hairy hairy abalone ?? Edison Chan seems to like it alot!!!   Do u like to eat hairy hairy abalone ?? Edison Chan seems to like it alot!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 3:25 pm

euny wrote:
Maxpower wrote:

I think he means he has to do this drunk...
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

PostSubject: Re: Do u like to eat hairy hairy abalone ?? Edison Chan seems to like it alot!!!   Do u like to eat hairy hairy abalone ?? Edison Chan seems to like it alot!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 3:27 pm

ooooh.. oh yar....

how come my mind couldnt register that line just now ah?? Question

i think i desperately need some afternoon nap~
Back to top Go down
bleahz
Veteran
Veteran
bleahz

Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Do u like to eat hairy hairy abalone ?? Edison Chan seems to like it alot!!!   Do u like to eat hairy hairy abalone ?? Edison Chan seems to like it alot!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 4:21 pm

Merre wrote:
euny wrote:
Maxpower wrote:

I think he means he has to do this drunk...

alcohol usually make u not do things properly
Back to top Go down
Maxpower
Regular
Regular
Maxpower

PostSubject: Re: Do u like to eat hairy hairy abalone ?? Edison Chan seems to like it alot!!!   Do u like to eat hairy hairy abalone ?? Edison Chan seems to like it alot!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 6:10 pm

no la.. not drink till drunk... just drink enough to lose ur inhibitions,
eating abalone is a reflex action..

no need to think so much.. just use ur tongue and make it juicy.

cheers!
Back to top Go down
mr yang
Trainee
Trainee
mr yang

Male Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2007-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Do u like to eat hairy hairy abalone ?? Edison Chan seems to like it alot!!!   Do u like to eat hairy hairy abalone ?? Edison Chan seems to like it alot!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 5:14 pm

saw this from my email.i guess now aday this is the most hotest and popular in town.

Do u like to eat hairy hairy abalone ?? Edison Chan seems to like it alot!!! T0jhhcpl0
Do u like to eat hairy hairy abalone ?? Edison Chan seems to like it alot!!! Bobo2bb8
Do u like to eat hairy hairy abalone ?? Edison Chan seems to like it alot!!! Yumgandoequ4
Back to top Go down
http://www.smashpic.com/index.php
Daishi
Regular
Regular
Daishi

Male Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Do u like to eat hairy hairy abalone ?? Edison Chan seems to like it alot!!!   Do u like to eat hairy hairy abalone ?? Edison Chan seems to like it alot!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 12:13 am

looks like a new species of abalone was discovered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do u like to eat hairy hairy abalone ?? Edison Chan seems to like it alot!!!   Do u like to eat hairy hairy abalone ?? Edison Chan seems to like it alot!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do u like to eat hairy hairy abalone ?? Edison Chan seems to like it alot!!!
Page 1 of 1