The Bus Stop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Edison Chen latest scandal

Go down 
+5
liyun
bleahz
joey_vodka
little_minnie
Josiris
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Josiris
Veteran
Veteran
Josiris

Male Number of posts : 696
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Edison Chen latest scandal Empty
PostSubject: Edison Chen latest scandal   Edison Chen latest scandal Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 4:52 am

how come no news about him in the forum?? big news wor.. anyone read the news already? and what are your view about the naked photos surfacing on the net??
Back to top Go down
little_minnie
Veteran
Veteran
little_minnie

Female Number of posts : 774
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Edison Chen latest scandal   Edison Chen latest scandal Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 6:13 am

LOL...perhaps nobody like him...ii haven read...will find out soon maybe lolz..
Back to top Go down
Josiris
Veteran
Veteran
Josiris

PostSubject: Re: Edison Chen latest scandal   Edison Chen latest scandal Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 7:13 am

maybe find yun or xiaoya to post perhaps? =x >.<
Back to top Go down
joey_vodka
Trainee
Trainee
joey_vodka

Female Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Edison Chen latest scandal   Edison Chen latest scandal Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 1:50 pm

i read abt it on xiaxue's blog. with pictures.

omg.
Back to top Go down
Josiris
Veteran
Veteran
Josiris

PostSubject: Re: Edison Chen latest scandal   Edison Chen latest scandal Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 2:54 pm

joey_vodka wrote:
i read abt it on xiaxue's blog. with pictures.

omg.

LOL.. xiaxue also damn funny lar..

xiaxue wrote:
Bobo Chan is acknowledging the camera and is licking the tip of Edison's shiny pink member in its full glory. Now I can die in peace. At least I know Edison's size now!! All that's left is for me to see Jerry Yan's and I'll be quite pleased.
Back to top Go down
little_minnie
Veteran
Veteran
little_minnie

PostSubject: Re: Edison Chen latest scandal   Edison Chen latest scandal Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 3:34 pm

ii knew about it liao....that day saw on newspaper now then rmbed it hahax...
Back to top Go down
bleahz
Veteran
Veteran
bleahz

Number of posts : 711

PostSubject: Re: Edison Chen latest scandal   Edison Chen latest scandal Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 1:58 am

Back to top Go down
bleahz
Veteran
Veteran
bleahz

PostSubject: Re: Edison Chen latest scandal   Edison Chen latest scandal Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 2:00 am

some of them said that its fake..
Back to top Go down
Josiris
Veteran
Veteran
Josiris

PostSubject: Re: Edison Chen latest scandal   Edison Chen latest scandal Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 4:00 am

hmmm.. either it's really fake that the person who really wanna create trouble and frame edison is having too much time to set the background setting looks like edison's background and got other gurls and edit the face..

OR

it's real after all.. and edison is in deep shit..

either way, his reputation is utterly thrash for the time being.. sad..

Edison Chen latest scandal 07
Back to top Go down
little_minnie
Veteran
Veteran
little_minnie

PostSubject: Re: Edison Chen latest scandal   Edison Chen latest scandal Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 6:05 am

alwaes heard he got scandals lei lolz...too rich liao then too flower heart lorhz :S
Back to top Go down
Josiris
Veteran
Veteran
Josiris

PostSubject: Re: Edison Chen latest scandal   Edison Chen latest scandal Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 8:22 am

not flower heart.. is heart too big, then must allocated to many other places.. haha

Edison Chen latest scandal 051
Back to top Go down
liyun
liyun

Female Number of posts : 888

PostSubject: Re: Edison Chen latest scandal   Edison Chen latest scandal Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 10:39 am

hmmm.. studied the pictures.. its HARD and should i say VERY hard to photoshop those pictures...

1st, the lighting of the picture.. if u see carefully.. all the places, the lighting... the whole room and stuffs... its hard to photoshop out..

2nd, look at the body from the face, neck to shoulder... the lightings, colors.. u cant photoshop tat in..

3rd, edison's face at the corner.. that one.. u cant photoshop a picture like this... and with the same kinda lighting and pixel..

even experts in photoshop can't do that lor...

lastly, they had news of them together before lor..
Back to top Go down
http://www.linliyun.com
Maxpower
Regular
Regular
Maxpower

Male Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Edison Chen latest scandal   Edison Chen latest scandal Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 1:00 pm

Josiris wrote:
not flower heart.. is heart too big, then must allocated to many other places.. haha

ah.. jos is starting to understand how it works!

cheers
remember the amount of love in the universe is infinite so we should theoretically be able to love many pple at the same time!

cheers!
Back to top Go down
bleahz
Veteran
Veteran
bleahz

PostSubject: Re: Edison Chen latest scandal   Edison Chen latest scandal Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 1:02 pm

liyun u wanna study the real naked pics more? >.<
Back to top Go down
Josiris
Veteran
Veteran
Josiris

PostSubject: Re: Edison Chen latest scandal   Edison Chen latest scandal Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 1:06 pm

Maxpower wrote:
Josiris wrote:

ah.. jos is starting to understand how it works!

cheers
remember the amount of love in the universe is infinite so we should theoretically be able to love many pple at the same time!

cheers!

lol.. true.. must reallocate those overflowing love.. dont waste a bit of it.. hahaha..

Back to top Go down
Josiris
Veteran
Veteran
Josiris

PostSubject: Re: Edison Chen latest scandal   Edison Chen latest scandal Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 1:08 pm

i got other links also.. uncensored.. juicy right?

but i gotta go.. LOL.. no time liao.. last paper at 2pm!!
Back to top Go down
liyun
liyun

PostSubject: Re: Edison Chen latest scandal   Edison Chen latest scandal Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 1:45 pm

lol @ bleahzz... i dont study naked bodies.. i study bout the photoshop thingy.. hehehe
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Female Number of posts : 1759

PostSubject: Re: Edison Chen latest scandal   Edison Chen latest scandal Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 2:36 pm

liyun wrote:
hmmm.. studied the pictures.. its HARD and should i say VERY hard to photoshop those pictures...

1st, the lighting of the picture.. if u see carefully.. all the places, the lighting... the whole room and stuffs... its hard to photoshop out..

2nd, look at the body from the face, neck to shoulder... the lightings, colors.. u cant photoshop tat in..

3rd, edison's face at the corner.. that one.. u cant photoshop a picture like this... and with the same kinda lighting and pixel..

even experts in photoshop can't do that lor...

lastly, they had news of them together before lor..

yaryar.. i looked at 2 out of the many pics..

look like it's super high level for photoshopping skills.. budden got the pic where ms chan licks that thing of edison's and edison bends at this weird angle to get his head into the pic.. that pic made edison chen look like his backbone damn flexible like rubber band..

and btw, if the pics are real.. who is the photographer? edison ah? means edison photography skills at getting the angles damn gd la!!
Back to top Go down
Josiris
Veteran
Veteran
Josiris

PostSubject: Re: Edison Chen latest scandal   Edison Chen latest scandal Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 5:18 pm

many multiple shots.. lol..
Back to top Go down
K3nn3th
Regular
Regular
K3nn3th

Male Number of posts : 320

PostSubject: Re: Edison Chen latest scandal   Edison Chen latest scandal Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 6:44 pm

wow this news so hot in sg also. a female online game friend from hk ask me if i know about this too. lol
Back to top Go down
Ah_keong
Veteran
Veteran
Ah_keong

Male Number of posts : 581

PostSubject: Re: Edison Chen latest scandal   Edison Chen latest scandal Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 10:02 am

i just recieved pics from my hk friend!!!

gillian!!!!
Back to top Go down
liyun
liyun

PostSubject: Re: Edison Chen latest scandal   Edison Chen latest scandal Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 10:17 am

LOL.. diaozz...

They were saying... gillian's company... that director.. is infamous for tons of scandals lor..
Back to top Go down
Maxpower
Regular
Regular
Maxpower

Male Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: Edison Chen latest scandal   Edison Chen latest scandal Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 2:53 pm

wah..the cecelia chueng pics damn.. erm... not nice lei..
bobo so pretty..heard she was abt to marry a banker in hk than this pics came out..
marriage on hold..poor bobo..she looks hot and knows like she knoes how to blow well!

cheers!
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Female Number of posts : 1759

PostSubject: Re: Edison Chen latest scandal   Edison Chen latest scandal Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 8:09 pm

Ah_keong wrote:
i just recieved pics from my hk friend!!!

gillian!!!!

i want!!``
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edison Chen latest scandal   Edison Chen latest scandal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Edison Chen latest scandal
Page 1 of 1