The Bus Stop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This is how you Feedback Sai Gang

Go down 
+5
euny
furukawa
funniegal
raphy
Prince Valiant
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
furukawa
Regular
Regular
furukawa

Male Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2007-12-24

This is how you Feedback Sai Gang - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is how you Feedback Sai Gang   This is how you Feedback Sai Gang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 11:32 am

I would dig a hole and bury myself out of embarrassment if i was Val. Anyways, his "valid" points are not valid at all as he is highlighting with unhappiness a standard corporate norm which has been already in practice everywhere else.

The best thing for Val to do now is to keep quiet and learn from this embarrassing mistake. Sending another copy of the letter with better grammar this time round would just make the errors in his previous letter more apparent.
Again , he does not have a disputable claim and will only shame himself further by doing so. He has already displayed inexperience where this industry is concerned, how much more indignity can he take?

Writing a letter with this magnitude of grammar mistake is bad enough, displaying amateurism in the corporate world by bluntly accusing a company which is simply abiding by it's corporate guidelines as unethical is nonsensical, posting it on a forum after sending it to the boss.......simply priceless. Laughing
Back to top Go down
funniegal
Veteran
Veteran
funniegal

Female Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: This is how you Feedback Sai Gang   This is how you Feedback Sai Gang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 11:46 am

ok lar furu..help him, dont critisize him so much lar.
Back to top Go down
funniegal
Veteran
Veteran
funniegal

PostSubject: Re: This is how you Feedback Sai Gang   This is how you Feedback Sai Gang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 11:49 am

oops! i mean criticize him..lol..wait i also kena grammar check.
Back to top Go down
furukawa
Regular
Regular
furukawa

PostSubject: Re: This is how you Feedback Sai Gang   This is how you Feedback Sai Gang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 11:56 am

I've just printed this thread out and stuck it to my partition.
Back to top Go down
Prince Valiant
Regular
Regular
Prince Valiant

Male Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2007-11-23

PostSubject: Re: This is how you Feedback Sai Gang   This is how you Feedback Sai Gang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 1:52 pm

Dear Valiant,
After reading your message, we are so ashame about our offer and we
should
change our offer in future to
our new exployee.

We will consider to pay 3months salary in advance to our new regioinal
recruite as you may be right that
we had not consider entire situation for new staff !

We apologise that we had taken your precious time coming for interviews
and
will make sure that it should
not happen again !

Thanks for your feedback and wish you find a better offer ! Good luck
to you
!

Alex C.H (Marketing Manager)
*alex *otion Pte Ltd
Logistic & Distribution Center of *alex Corporation Ltd (Japan)
Back to top Go down
Prince Valiant
Regular
Regular
Prince Valiant

PostSubject: Re: This is how you Feedback Sai Gang   This is how you Feedback Sai Gang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 1:54 pm

its normal to claim on end of the month, however this position reqiures lots of treating and nightly entertainments, nightclubs soso. a trip may takes up to 1k or 2k. I would like to see you pay in advance.
Back to top Go down
Prince Valiant
Regular
Regular
Prince Valiant

PostSubject: Re: This is how you Feedback Sai Gang   This is how you Feedback Sai Gang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 1:55 pm

furukawa wrote:
I've just printed this thread out and stuck it to my partition.

Thanks hoh.You are silly lol
Back to top Go down
furukawa
Regular
Regular
furukawa

PostSubject: Re: This is how you Feedback Sai Gang   This is how you Feedback Sai Gang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 2:08 pm

Prince Valiant wrote:
its normal to claim on end of the month, however this position reqiures lots of treating and nightly entertainments, nightclubs soso. a trip may takes up to 1k or 2k. I would like to see you pay in advance.
Credit card la..Never heard before ar?

oh.. I forgot...
Back to top Go down
funniegal
Veteran
Veteran
funniegal

PostSubject: Re: This is how you Feedback Sai Gang   This is how you Feedback Sai Gang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 2:22 pm

Prince Valiant wrote:
Dear Valiant,
should
our new exployee.

and
not happen again !

to you
!

*alex *otion Pte Ltd

Wow!! SARCASTIC reply man!! Val, this kind of letters, you need to be tactful. We may understand ur unhappiness but when put on paper, the tone changes.

anyway, good luck!!!
Back to top Go down
furukawa
Regular
Regular
furukawa

PostSubject: Re: This is how you Feedback Sai Gang   This is how you Feedback Sai Gang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 2:41 pm

LOL, I bet Val is oblivious towards the subliminal sarcasm beautifully weaved into the letter. Not knowing he just got owned again, he happily copied it here, thinking he won! lol!
Many good years ahead !
Back to top Go down
raphy
Regular
Regular
raphy

Male Number of posts : 291

PostSubject: Re: This is how you Feedback Sai Gang   This is how you Feedback Sai Gang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 5:41 pm

Prince Valiant wrote:

I just submit my claim for abt USD$900 for my recent trip. Exclude airfare which is arranged by the company. It only include hotel, airport transfer and 2 treats to cust.

Hotel is damn exp lor, cost me USD$703 liao...
Back to top Go down
raphy
Regular
Regular
raphy

PostSubject: Re: This is how you Feedback Sai Gang   This is how you Feedback Sai Gang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 5:45 pm

Prince Valiant wrote:
Dear Valiant,
should
our new exployee.

and
not happen again
!

to you
!

*alex *otion Pte Ltd

Dear Val bro, see how he shoot u back.....
Back to top Go down
Merre
Regular
Regular
Merre

Female Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2007-11-27

PostSubject: Re: This is how you Feedback Sai Gang   This is how you Feedback Sai Gang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 8:59 pm

Wah lao...you seriously sent that letter O.o....

Please take note of the 'criticisms' you see here Val, if you can ignore Furu's sarcasm and dissing, there are 'some' credible criticism hidden there, but Funnie and Raphy have a point. When you work for a company that requires you to entertain or travel, they will normally issue you a Company Corporate Credit Card which you can use to PAY for these entertainment/travel fees. If it is a respectable company, they will definitely reimburse you even if you have to come out money from your own pocket first. There is no way they would want to get sued and get a bad reputation in the market, just so they can cheat one of their employees of $1-3k. Corporate-wise it makes absolutely no sense.
Back to top Go down
raphy
Regular
Regular
raphy

PostSubject: Re: This is how you Feedback Sai Gang   This is how you Feedback Sai Gang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 12:57 am

Get the company corporate credit card is the best.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Prince Valiant
Regular
Regular
Prince Valiant

PostSubject: Re: This is how you Feedback Sai Gang   This is how you Feedback Sai Gang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 4:50 am

Nope, no corporate credit card. The conditions were worse.

Thanks for the correction of the letter. This is definitely good slap on my face to put more hard work on my English Language. Raphy, Vigincess, Max, GeeGee & Merre did great on pointing me the mistakes I had made.

As for Eunice, well, the letter can't explain the offer. I should not disclose any information and I have not added any details beside this letter you read. You should keep an open mind that situation isn't as simple as a few words would explained. The letter I wrote were based on the knowledge and detailed of our discussion. The contents were only to be understood by the receiver. Therefore, it is only a small one side story you hear. Do not make any analysis of the whole situation base on a clue. Oh and theories are only theories. It may not apply to live situations. Be flexible.

[color=red]Furukawa, I am so disappointed with you. You flame this thread for the sake of entertainment? Wow, do keep some respect for yourself. It is ok if we aren't friends in real time. Don't forget respects are given by friends. You have just lost mine and you have show everyone how monkey you are.

It is so simple to see how one's react when a friend made mistakes.

I see Raphy's concerns of me doing something he feels reckless, given his opinions and telling me his experiences with his company. He is not trying to pin point my writing mistakes but to share his knowledge and experiences in his profession.

Funnigal's way of lightening Furu's criticism and sharing her opinion on my mistakes, protecting my feelings and giving Furu signs of not crossing the lines, displayed her maturity.

Virgincess gave an advice that will be practice every time from now on.

Max's direct but light opinion simply respects his position as a friend.

Merre's concerns, advises and suggestions show as an act of kindness. It is another kind of support to show that there is a friend here to help.

And of cause, now we know Furukawa is a Stereo Type. Don't need give my comments ha ha, You guys can see clearly how he treats his friends. You are out of my Gong Xi Fa Cai's blessing list. Razz

Ok back to the true motive I am posting this. So it did create a commotion as expected. I was losing sense while typing this letter. I had a few unpleasant things happened to me and I felt, all my years of hard work doesn't seems to go anywhere. I start to collapse and I broke down. I chatted with some ladies on msn include toOt. They were helpful and they show their concerns in different ways. But it doesn't help as I was facing the negative direction.

I wrote and sent this letter to release my thoughts. The sentences did not form but I just send it anyway. This letter is supposed to decline the offer of this position with no other reasons attached. I got emotional and type out anything came across my mind and click sends. This is the reason this letter looks so unorganized.

The Letter was sent on Tuesday night. After a walk at the park, my mind cleared up. I made a thread here to punish and remind myself not to do anything while in an emotional stats. I have read the letter and realized my confusing sentences on evaluating the points. The reply was received on Wednesday. The contents were no surprise and I post it here to conclude my thread. I even act that I did not notice my mistakes and told trinity about this letter and also ask her to come for a look on our phone conversation on Wednesday night., so she may also give some comments about the wrongs I did.

Creating this thread besides serving as a reminder and humiliations received as punishment, I am also here to admit my wrongs and receive all the comments. The letter beside poor English grammars and some unnecessary facts was meant to give a simple feedback on revising their offers for that position. The points were messed up; however the manager is a conservative and unprofessional sales leader who indeed can't lead the operation. The replied he made can simply explain his low insight and unchangeable mindset. I comment this base on my Zodiac sign and my sign usually don’t make comments without proper studies and analysis. I would not discuss this further as this has nothing to do with the thread.

Lastly thanks for the time reading this and all your comments. I am grateful to received more than expected, especially among my friends participate in this thread; there are also foe that had been identified.

It is a small price to pay for a step towards success. I stand here as a man to admit my mistake. There is no shame in doing this and I saw helps coming from all directions.
Back to top Go down
beachbozs
beachbozs

Male Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: This is how you Feedback Sai Gang   This is how you Feedback Sai Gang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 9:07 am

Take it easy dude.
Back to top Go down
furukawa
Regular
Regular
furukawa

PostSubject: Re: This is how you Feedback Sai Gang   This is how you Feedback Sai Gang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 10:20 am

Prince Valiant wrote:
Nope, no corporate credit card. The conditions were worse.

Thanks for the correction of the letter. This is definitely good slap on my face to put more hard work on my English Language. Raphy, Vigincess, Max, GeeGee & Merre did great on pointing me the mistakes I had made.

As for Eunice, well, the letter can't explain the offer. I should not disclose any information and I have not added any details beside this letter you read. You should keep an open mind that situation isn't as simple as a few words would explained. The letter I wrote were based on the knowledge and detailed of our discussion. The contents were only to be understood by the receiver. Therefore, it is only a small one side story you hear. Do not make any analysis of the whole situation base on a clue. Oh and theories are only theories. It may not apply to live situations. Be flexible.

[color=red]Furukawa, I am so disappointed with you. You flame this thread for the sake of entertainment? Wow, do keep some respect for yourself. It is ok if we aren't friends in real time. Don't forget respects are given by friends. You have just lost mine and you have show everyone how monkey you are.

It is so simple to see how one's react when a friend made mistakes.

I see Raphy's concerns of me doing something he feels reckless, given his opinions and telling me his experiences with his company. He is not trying to pin point my writing mistakes but to share his knowledge and experiences in his profession.

Funnigal's way of lightening Furu's criticism and sharing her opinion on my mistakes, protecting my feelings and giving Furu signs of not crossing the lines, displayed her maturity.

Virgincess gave an advice that will be practice every time from now on.

Max's direct but light opinion simply respects his position as a friend.

Merre's concerns, advises and suggestions show as an act of kindness. It is another kind of support to show that there is a friend here to help.

And of cause, now we know Furukawa is a Stereo Type. Don't need give my comments ha ha, You guys can see clearly how he treats his friends. You are out of my Gong Xi Fa Cai's blessing list. Razz

Ok back to the true motive I am posting this. So it did create a commotion as expected. I was losing sense while typing this letter. I had a few unpleasant things happened to me and I felt, all my years of hard work doesn't seems to go anywhere. I start to collapse and I broke down. I chatted with some ladies on msn include toOt. They were helpful and they show their concerns in different ways. But it doesn't help as I was facing the negative direction.

I wrote and sent this letter to release my thoughts. The sentences did not form but I just send it anyway. This letter is supposed to decline the offer of this position with no other reasons attached. I got emotional and type out anything came across my mind and click sends. This is the reason this letter looks so unorganized.

The Letter was sent on Tuesday night. After a walk at the park, my mind cleared up. I made a thread here to punish and remind myself not to do anything while in an emotional stats. I have read the letter and realized my confusing sentences on evaluating the points. The reply was received on Wednesday. The contents were no surprise and I post it here to conclude my thread. I even act that I did not notice my mistakes and told trinity about this letter and also ask her to come for a look on our phone conversation on Wednesday night., so she may also give some comments about the wrongs I did.

Creating this thread besides serving as a reminder and humiliations received as punishment, I am also here to admit my wrongs and receive all the comments. The letter beside poor English grammars and some unnecessary facts was meant to give a simple feedback on revising their offers for that position. The points were messed up; however the manager is a conservative and unprofessional sales leader who indeed can't lead the operation. The replied he made can simply explain his low insight and unchangeable mindset. I comment this base on my Zodiac sign and my sign usually don’t make comments without proper studies and analysis. I would not discuss this further as this has nothing to do with the thread.

Lastly thanks for the time reading this and all your comments. I am grateful to received more than expected, especially among my friends participate in this thread; there are also foe that had been identified.

It is a small price to pay for a step towards success. I stand here as a man to admit my mistake. There is no shame in doing this and I saw helps coming from all directions.
See? Isn't your post now more comprehensible?
I did it because I care.
Back to top Go down
funniegal
Veteran
Veteran
funniegal

PostSubject: Re: This is how you Feedback Sai Gang   This is how you Feedback Sai Gang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 11:04 am

Val..sorry to hear u were having problems. maybe, in future, if u feel the need to send a letter n happen to be in an emotional state, its best to do a draft first. maybe not in email cos tendency is for u to click send.

u can either type in Word document or write it out. Then put it aside. Later, go back n review the draft. u might realise that it contains lots of irrelevant facts and you can then edit it.

Its also best to keep a book on business writing near you. it really helps. I sometimes need to refer to it too. it helps alot!
Back to top Go down
furukawa
Regular
Regular
furukawa

PostSubject: Re: This is how you Feedback Sai Gang   This is how you Feedback Sai Gang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 11:32 am

I would've done a good job vetting your letter. I am awfully hurt you did not have my expertise in consideration before sending that out. Sad
Back to top Go down
Maxpower
Regular
Regular
Maxpower

Male Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: This is how you Feedback Sai Gang   This is how you Feedback Sai Gang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 12:26 pm

Corporate Credit Cards are the norm i would think in sales jobs..all my frens use/abuse it..

cheers!
Back to top Go down
funniegal
Veteran
Veteran
funniegal

PostSubject: Re: This is how you Feedback Sai Gang   This is how you Feedback Sai Gang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 1:53 pm

Not all employers will issue corporate cards. N even if they do, they only issue to staff of a certain level. Everyone else has to fork out the money first then claim later.
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Female Number of posts : 1759

PostSubject: Re: This is how you Feedback Sai Gang   This is how you Feedback Sai Gang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 2:12 pm

i onli got the theory to prove my point for a veri typical situation

and there is flexibility.. however too much flexbility will onli lead to complacency
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is how you Feedback Sai Gang   This is how you Feedback Sai Gang - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is how you Feedback Sai Gang
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2