The Bus Stop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Smart Blonde

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BaByBoLtBoY
Trainee
Trainee
BaByBoLtBoY

Male Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2007-11-26

Smart Blonde Empty
PostSubject: Smart Blonde   Smart Blonde Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 2:10 pm

A blonde and a lawyer are seated next to each other on a flight from LA to NY. The lawyer asks if she
would like to play a fun game? The blonde, tired, just wants to take a nap. Politely she declines and
rolls over to the window to catch a few winks. The lawyer persists and explains that the game is easy
and a lot of fun.

He explains, "I ask you a question, and if you don't know the answer, you pay me $5.00, and vise
versa."

Again, she declines and tries to get some sleep. The lawyer, now agitated, says, "Okay, if you don't
know the answer you pay me $5.00, and if I don't know the answer, I will pay you $500.00." This
catches the blonde's attention and, figuring there will be no end to this torment unless she plays,
agrees to the game.

The lawyer asks the first question. "What's the distance from the earth to the moon?" The blonde
doesn't say a word, reaches into her purse, pulls out a $5.00 bill and hands it to the lawyer.

"Okay," says the lawyer," your turn." She asks the lawyer, "What goes up a hill with three legs and
comes down with four legs?" The lawyer, puzzled, takes out his laptop computer and searches all
his references. No answer. He taps into the air phone with his modem and searches the Internet
and the Library of Congress. No answer. Frustrated, he sends e-mails to all his friends and
coworkers, to no avail. After an hour, he wakes the blonde and hands her $500.00.

The blonde says, "Thank you," and turns back to get some more sleep.

The lawyer, who is more than a little miffed, wakes the blonde and asks, "Well, what's the answer?"
Without a word, the blonde reaches into her purse, hands the lawyer $5.00, and goes back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
liyun
liyun

Female Number of posts : 888
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Smart Blonde Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smart Blonde   Smart Blonde Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 11:28 am

LMAO~~~!!!

This is funny.. hahaha!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.linliyun.com

Smart Blonde
Page 1 of 1