The Bus Stop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Do you like mandarin song mix with some English lyrics/words

Go down 
+2
Akira
successA
6 posters

Do you like mandarin song mix with some English lyrics/words?
Yes
Do you like mandarin song mix with some English lyrics/words Vote_lcap20%Do you like mandarin song mix with some English lyrics/words Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
No
Do you like mandarin song mix with some English lyrics/words Vote_lcap20%Do you like mandarin song mix with some English lyrics/words Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
No preference
Do you like mandarin song mix with some English lyrics/words Vote_lcap60%Do you like mandarin song mix with some English lyrics/words Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
successA
Trainee
Trainee
successA

Female Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Do you like mandarin song mix with some English lyrics/words Empty
PostSubject: Do you like mandarin song mix with some English lyrics/words   Do you like mandarin song mix with some English lyrics/words Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 11:43 pm

A lot of mandarin songs out there contained of English lyrics/words...
Personally,I think if a song turns to a rap part, some English words should be ok.
But, I don't like if a song mix with too many English words, it makes not much "taste" and meaning for that song...

For chinese song, I prefer full mandarin lyrics or with few English words.
For English song, I also prefer full English lyrics.

What about you?
Back to top Go down
Akira
Trainee
Trainee
Akira

Male Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2007-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Do you like mandarin song mix with some English lyrics/words   Do you like mandarin song mix with some English lyrics/words Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 1:03 am

For me i'm okay la...but yea, mandarin songs with too much English lyrics kinda spoil the song abit. Usually sing songs with full mandarin lyrics except for a few like May I Love You and Forever Love. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://akiralim.blogspot.com
K3nn3th
Regular
Regular
K3nn3th

Male Number of posts : 320

PostSubject: Re: Do you like mandarin song mix with some English lyrics/words   Do you like mandarin song mix with some English lyrics/words Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 10:57 am

One Night In Beijing
Back to top Go down
cutelonelyguy
Trainee
Trainee
cutelonelyguy

Male Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Do you like mandarin song mix with some English lyrics/words   Do you like mandarin song mix with some English lyrics/words Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 9:40 am

i have no preference cuz i dun listen to chinese songs, BUT i do listen to japanese songs and personally it depends on the song to include english lyrics. sometimes the pronounciation and grammar is horrible it spoils the song Sad but sometimes its a great . My chinese cousin, she hates it when a chinese song ahs english lyrics cuz she feels when they pronounce the english words wrongly makes them sound stupid.

cheers!!
Back to top Go down
Merre
Regular
Regular
Merre

Female Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2007-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Do you like mandarin song mix with some English lyrics/words   Do you like mandarin song mix with some English lyrics/words Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 10:53 am

Cannot have too many english lyrics in a mandarin or japanese song...they just turn out weird after that...although, I must say I really enjoy it when Japanese singers attempt to sing English songs because the way they pronounce the english words are soo.....funny/cute/sexy!!
Back to top Go down
K3nn3th
Regular
Regular
K3nn3th

Male Number of posts : 320

PostSubject: Re: Do you like mandarin song mix with some English lyrics/words   Do you like mandarin song mix with some English lyrics/words Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 5:46 pm

merre, go listen to tHe Gazette - Filth in the Beauty. rockz
Back to top Go down
Harrlem
Admin
Admin
Harrlem

Male Number of posts : 422
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Do you like mandarin song mix with some English lyrics/words   Do you like mandarin song mix with some English lyrics/words Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 12:45 pm

Many Jap songs have some english words in it.. like..

1) The Brilliant Green - Ash Like Snow
2) Stephanie - Friends
(Both from Gundam 00)

And they sound great.. these 2 songs one of my favs at the moment.. Very Happy

But I know of some which are completely english songs but sang by Jap artistes...
Like one of Rie Fu's songs.. (I forgot the title)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you like mandarin song mix with some English lyrics/words   Do you like mandarin song mix with some English lyrics/words Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you like mandarin song mix with some English lyrics/words
Page 1 of 1