The Bus Stop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

We can still be friends! :)

Go down 
+12
ColdRain
raphy
Maxpower
Virgincess
dawugui
funniegal
K3nn3th
bleahz
euny
ZeroFeng
rapidburn
LestatWQ
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
bleahz
Veteran
Veteran
bleahz

Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2007-11-22

We can still be friends! :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We can still be friends! :)   We can still be friends! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 11:45 pm

or maybe a couple r/s, sometimes u think that u 2 really cannot make it, wat can u do?

theres no choice but to hurt the girl, let her climb up from the hard way, learn which is her own benefit rather than let her hang ard u all the time when u know that u 2 dun click, 1 being realistic 1 not.
Back to top Go down
dawugui
Regular
Regular
dawugui

Male Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2007-12-04

PostSubject: Re: We can still be friends! :)   We can still be friends! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 10:34 am

It's a long story.

To summarize, when we are together, my hp no. is under her name and vice versa. We agreed to remain as good friends even after we broke off, and that her courts item installment will still be paid by me (cos under my name)

Within 1 week of breaking off, she changed her hp (the old one i had bought for her), changed her no. (without telling me, got to know it from our mutual friend). Ok fine, dun wan give it's ok. But still got the no. from the mutual friend. One week later, she smsed me. Not about her changing hp, but regarding her colleague phone bill. She got 2 numbers under her name, mine and her colleague. SO she wanted me to aliase with her colleague for paying bills-wise. It's a chore! Anyway, this went for 6 months. I still pay her monthly contract bill for hp and courts installment plan.

Recently, as in 1 month ago, sms her to transfer her line to me. Need her to go down personally, but she keep on MIA. (Sms no reply, call no pick up, call her house her mom say not in.), till i fed up, sms her, hey, your colleague 2 months never pay up! (which is actually quite true), she replied within 10mins. Ask me to get the money from her blah blah. Not important. What's important i asked her about her disappearance and why never reply me. She just say lazy. SIBEI DL! So got a new line and phone the following week, and sms her i not going to pay for the coming bill, ask her settle herself. She say "PUI, i look down on you, never pay up" all this crap.

I calmly replied, " wan me pay up, no problem. Just transfer your 6 months monthly hp subscription bill, +6 months courts installment bill over" [($20*6)+($68*6)]

She replied, it's me who wanted to pay for her in the first place then. How come wan get from her now?

"Why do i continue paying for someone who dun even regard me as a stranger but as a enemy?"
She went MIA from then on.

So dulan, however, nothing i can do about the courts thing as under my name. Dun feel like taking back the monitor and PDA back either.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wretch.cc/blog/dawugui
Virgincess
Veteran
Veteran
Virgincess

Female Number of posts : 1240
Registration date : 2007-12-01

PostSubject: Re: We can still be friends! :)   We can still be friends! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 1:09 pm

wahhhh messy messy
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Female Number of posts : 1759
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: We can still be friends! :)   We can still be friends! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 4:53 pm

dawugui wrote:
It's a long story.

it really is a long story. sibei dulan sia.

this type of woman is a disgrace to our species sia.

so cheapskate some more~
Back to top Go down
dawugui
Regular
Regular
dawugui

PostSubject: Re: We can still be friends! :)   We can still be friends! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 11:11 pm

wat's over is over.
in a way, also glad it's over
Back to top Go down
LestatWQ
Veteran
Veteran
LestatWQ

Male Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: We can still be friends! :)   We can still be friends! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 12:20 am

Dawugui, I salute you. I would have picked the flesh from her bones and gnaw on her bones..

That kind of girl is what drives me insane. What the **** are they thinking?! JESUS. Does her family have financial problems?
Back to top Go down
dawugui
Regular
Regular
dawugui

PostSubject: Re: We can still be friends! :)   We can still be friends! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 11:04 am

not that much as i tink of.
whY?
Back to top Go down
LestatWQ
Veteran
Veteran
LestatWQ

PostSubject: Re: We can still be friends! :)   We can still be friends! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 10:33 pm

She's so cheap.
Back to top Go down
rapidburn
Veteran
Veteran
rapidburn

Male Number of posts : 850

PostSubject: Re: We can still be friends! :)   We can still be friends! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 11:16 am

screw it.. dun care abt her lar.. she jus takes u as a sucker.. oni find u when she want to take advantage of u.. somemore, u help her and she treats u like garbage! she is nt worth ur time and money!
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

PostSubject: Re: We can still be friends! :)   We can still be friends! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 1:50 pm

rara, sounds like you hate this woman~

lele, soooooooo how is your love life eh? getting better??
Back to top Go down
LestatWQ
Veteran
Veteran
LestatWQ

PostSubject: Re: We can still be friends! :)   We can still be friends! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 2:04 pm

No..
Back to top Go down
raphy
Regular
Regular
raphy

Male Number of posts : 291

PostSubject: Re: We can still be friends! :)   We can still be friends! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 9:50 am

sometimes, its worst then normal friend after breakup.
Back to top Go down
dawugui
Regular
Regular
dawugui

PostSubject: Re: We can still be friends! :)   We can still be friends! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 10:36 am

v true.
tt's why i cant be bothered now.
but i miss my pet rabbit.
Back to top Go down
ColdRain
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 283

PostSubject: Re: We can still be friends! :)   We can still be friends! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 11:09 am

It's true, we can still be friends but if 1 party gives up, then that's it unfortunately

so...I tried to be friends with her, but it takes 2 hands to clap.
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

PostSubject: Re: We can still be friends! :)   We can still be friends! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 3:09 pm

alamak.
Back to top Go down
Virgincess
Veteran
Veteran
Virgincess

PostSubject: Re: We can still be friends! :)   We can still be friends! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 9:44 pm

I guess its the maturity of both parties when break up happens... of cos sometimes its the men's fault sometimes its the Gals's but we must all learn from the failure , accept with grace and move on... then only both parties can REmain as friends!
Back to top Go down
dawugui
Regular
Regular
dawugui

PostSubject: Re: We can still be friends! :)   We can still be friends! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 6:39 pm

Sometimes, things just dun turn out the way we want.

Especially if it involves a 3rd party..
Back to top Go down
Virgincess
Veteran
Veteran
Virgincess

PostSubject: Re: We can still be friends! :)   We can still be friends! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 5:34 pm

cries... its life lor wat to do ?
Back to top Go down
dawugui
Regular
Regular
dawugui

PostSubject: Re: We can still be friends! :)   We can still be friends! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 8:34 pm

yah lo
virginecess experienced b4>
Back to top Go down
Virgincess
Veteran
Veteran
Virgincess

PostSubject: Re: We can still be friends! :)   We can still be friends! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 6:32 pm

tURTLE everyone once a while will experience wan lar!
Back to top Go down
dawugui
Regular
Regular
dawugui

PostSubject: Re: We can still be friends! :)   We can still be friends! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 3:24 pm

everyone?
wooh
Back to top Go down
rapidburn
Veteran
Veteran
rapidburn

Male Number of posts : 850

PostSubject: Re: We can still be friends! :)   We can still be friends! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 10:12 am

yea.. everyone.. unless u r super lucky.. cos hearts change.. and theres nth we can F*cking do abt it.. haiz..
Back to top Go down
Burnt_Toast
Regular
Regular
Burnt_Toast

Male Number of posts : 138

PostSubject: Re: We can still be friends! :)   We can still be friends! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 4:19 pm

wugui very poor thing... nvm i sponsor pig head if u 1. Razz
Back to top Go down
dawugui
Regular
Regular
dawugui

PostSubject: Re: We can still be friends! :)   We can still be friends! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 1:40 am

dun wan la
wat's e point
just like to tell her

"GET OUT OF MY LIFE!"
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

PostSubject: Re: We can still be friends! :)   We can still be friends! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 2:46 am

*yawn*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We can still be friends! :)   We can still be friends! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We can still be friends! :)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next