The Bus Stop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

We can still be friends! :)

Go down 
+12
ColdRain
raphy
Maxpower
Virgincess
dawugui
funniegal
K3nn3th
bleahz
euny
ZeroFeng
rapidburn
LestatWQ
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
LestatWQ
Veteran
Veteran
LestatWQ

Male Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2007-11-21

We can still be friends! :) Empty
PostSubject: We can still be friends! :)   We can still be friends! :) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 2:03 am

Funny how they rip our guts out and still want to be friends..

Even if the girl does not ask to be friends again, we on the other hand ( if we're not pissed) will..

Yet again, funny how we still want to be friends when they ripped our guts out...

scratch
Back to top Go down
rapidburn
Veteran
Veteran
rapidburn

Male Number of posts : 850

PostSubject: Re: We can still be friends! :)   We can still be friends! :) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 12:20 pm

lol.. guys r peaceloving creatures (other than waging wars wif other countries..)

girls wan to be frens after breaking up cos they dun wan to feel guilty abt leaving...

guys on e other hand wan to be frens, cos we feel they may have some chance of reconciling if we maintain a fren fren relationship.. even if guys dun feel this way, we may still feel for the girl (esp right after the breakup), so we dun wan to haf a "void" where the gal used to be.. (at least i feel this way..)
Back to top Go down
ZeroFeng
Trainee
Trainee
ZeroFeng

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: We can still be friends! :)   We can still be friends! :) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 4:02 pm

Depending how you feel about it, if you cant accept that kind of agreement, you can always say no.
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Female Number of posts : 1759

PostSubject: Re: We can still be friends! :)   We can still be friends! :) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 9:47 pm

rapidburn wrote:
lol.. guys r peaceloving creatures (other than waging wars wif other countries..)

girls wan to be frens after breaking up cos they dun wan to feel guilty abt leaving...

guys on e other hand wan to be frens, cos we feel they may have some chance of reconciling if we maintain a fren fren relationship.. even if guys dun feel this way, we may still feel for the girl (esp right after the breakup), so we dun wan to haf a "void" where the gal used to be.. (at least i feel this way..)

*AHEM*

i dun agree that guys are peaceloving creatures..

and so far the gals i know..........so far it's mostly the guys who break the gals' hearts~

but i do know guys who sink into depression after a breakup.
Back to top Go down
bleahz
Veteran
Veteran
bleahz

Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: We can still be friends! :)   We can still be friends! :) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 3:33 am

i think that wanting to be friends after breaking up means that u either have no more feelings for the girl or think that theres a chance of reconciliation.

if i feel guilty, i wouldn't want to be friends at all cos i do not want the guy to come back to me
Back to top Go down
K3nn3th
Regular
Regular
K3nn3th

Male Number of posts : 320

PostSubject: Re: We can still be friends! :)   We can still be friends! :) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 3:52 am

[quote="euny]and so far the gals i know..........so far it's mostly the guys who break the gals' hearts~[/quote]

i dun like those fooking bastards too. i never be friends with them.
Back to top Go down
ZeroFeng
Trainee
Trainee
ZeroFeng

PostSubject: Re: We can still be friends! :)   We can still be friends! :) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 7:18 pm

Haiz ... Why ppl wan to fall in love
Back to top Go down
LestatWQ
Veteran
Veteran
LestatWQ

PostSubject: Re: We can still be friends! :)   We can still be friends! :) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 8:07 pm

ZeroFeng wrote:

Love is for pussies. A man can be an island, you do not need a significant other to value life.
Back to top Go down
LestatWQ
Veteran
Veteran
LestatWQ

PostSubject: Re: We can still be friends! :)   We can still be friends! :) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 8:09 pm

Most girls break hearts too. So don't stereotype. Guys have feelings too. Sex is not that attractive to us. ( Most of us )

Anyone got a chainsaw?
Back to top Go down
ZeroFeng
Trainee
Trainee
ZeroFeng

PostSubject: Re: We can still be friends! :)   We can still be friends! :) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 8:09 pm

Mmmm ... I will take my words if i am u LestatWQ
Back to top Go down
LestatWQ
Veteran
Veteran
LestatWQ

ZeroFeng wrote:
Mmmm ... I will take my words if i am u LestatWQ

Don't fall in love?
Back to top Go down
funniegal
Veteran
Veteran
funniegal

Female Number of posts : 1174

PostSubject: Re: We can still be friends! :)   We can still be friends! :) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 10:57 pm

I dont think its that way with everyone. It depends on the person. If u were friends before u became lovers, but something happens n u end ur relationship, it doesn't mean u end ur friendship.

why do we always stereotype a guy for being something or a girl for being something else? yes, girls r more emotional but not everyone is the same way. same with guys, some of them r ruled by their dicks..doesn't mean all of them r players n go ard having sex.

its our personality.

so, if the relationship ended on a mutual agreement, yes, friendship after relationship is possible. but if it was a horrible break up, there is no friendship left..esp for the one who was hurt the most.
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

PostSubject: Re: We can still be friends! :)   We can still be friends! :) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 2:20 pm

K3nn3th wrote:
euny wrote:
and so far the gals i know..........so far it's mostly the guys who break the gals' hearts~

i dun like those fooking bastards too. i never be friends with them.

kenek ah kenek, maybe one day you'll join the fooking-bastards club... so dun say so fast~~
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

PostSubject: Re: We can still be friends! :)   We can still be friends! :) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 2:23 pm

ZeroFeng wrote:

i didnt mean to fall in love.. i even promised myself to untangle myself from all those emotional knots 1.5 months ago, decided to get over my crush on one guy and oso break up with another guy.

now look at me, im blissfully attached to a guy whom i least expected to be together with~

so it's not whether pple want to or not. it's uncontrollable.
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

PostSubject: Re: We can still be friends! :)   We can still be friends! :) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 2:29 pm

and i broke up with my ex on mutual agreement.. and i still want him as a fren cos we're just not compatible as a couple.. it's not whether i felt guilty or not.. it's just that to lose the companionship of someone just bcos of a breakup, is just not worth it..

but he hasnt been contacting me ever since we broke up..
Back to top Go down
rapidburn
Veteran
Veteran
rapidburn

Male Number of posts : 850

PostSubject: Re: We can still be friends! :)   We can still be friends! :) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 6:53 pm

hmm.. thats one of the reasons why i dun go after my female frens when i am looking for a gf.. dun wan to end up losing a fren if it doesnt work out in the end.. haiz...

hmm euny, maybe u can try contacting him instead? for old times sakes?
Back to top Go down
dawugui
Regular
Regular
dawugui

Male Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2007-12-04

PostSubject: Re: We can still be friends! :)   We can still be friends! :) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 1:30 am

as long as nt in my case can le
say will still be friends after tt, (unfaithfulness involved)
yet in the end, she treat me as stranger and "dua tao"
till i fed up, no friend dun friend la!
pay ur own damn bills!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wretch.cc/blog/dawugui
Virgincess
Veteran
Veteran
Virgincess

Female Number of posts : 1240
Registration date : 2007-12-01

PostSubject: Re: We can still be friends! :)   We can still be friends! :) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 4:42 pm

HUh.... no friend= no pay bills?

Hur? I dun get it...

In life .... just be easy and happier and accept things the way they are.. whether it is good or bad... just move on...
Back to top Go down
Maxpower
Regular
Regular
Maxpower

Male Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: We can still be friends! :)   We can still be friends! :) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 8:13 pm

pay ur own damn bills?!?!?!

:O

cheers!
Back to top Go down
bleahz
Veteran
Veteran
bleahz

PostSubject: Re: We can still be friends! :)   We can still be friends! :) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 12:59 am

dawugui wrote:
as long as nt in my case can le
say will still be friends after tt, (unfaithfulness involved)
yet in the end, she treat me as stranger and "dua tao"
till i fed up, no friend dun friend la!
pay ur own damn bills!

wow pay bills!

ATM!

can i be ur gf pls? *bats eyelash*
Back to top Go down
bleahz
Veteran
Veteran
bleahz

PostSubject: Re: We can still be friends! :)   We can still be friends! :) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 1:00 am

wait.. is it eyelash or eyelids.. lolz. ok its eyelids..

w/e not that impt.

edit button up pls.
Back to top Go down
K3nn3th
Regular
Regular
K3nn3th

Male Number of posts : 320

PostSubject: Re: We can still be friends! :)   We can still be friends! :) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 11:47 am

euny wrote:
kenek ah kenek, maybe one day you'll join the fooking-bastards club... so dun say so fast~~

euny, sometimes u said somethings can be very worng.... if u dun know about my real life. u better shut up.
Back to top Go down
LestatWQ
Veteran
Veteran
LestatWQ

PostSubject: Re: We can still be friends! :)   We can still be friends! :) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 8:10 pm

Chill K3nn3th, she was just saying.

It's just sad how males treat females as objects for their carnal desires. No wonder mankind is dumber. Ugly people are smart while Good looking people are stupid or just average.

Thank god for people like me.
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

PostSubject: Re: We can still be friends! :)   We can still be friends! :) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 10:37 pm

K3nn3th wrote:
euny wrote:

euny, sometimes u said somethings can be very worng.... if u dun know about my real life. u better shut up.

kenek ah kenek, are you veri sure that you'll be the same man in the next 20 yrs, with the same thinking that you're not a fooking bastard and that that you'll remain faithful to your gal?

are you that sure?

is there any guarantee?

if you're 100% sure, i will shut up.

it's not abt knowing your real life.
im not that interested in the first place Wink
Back to top Go down
bleahz
Veteran
Veteran
bleahz

PostSubject: Re: We can still be friends! :)   We can still be friends! :) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 11:42 pm

at times, being faithful would be out of the box.

shit happens, thats life.

u can't control ur feelings, u dun want to hurt both, wat can u do?

there would be 1 hurt party or 3 hurt parties..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We can still be friends! :)   We can still be friends! :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We can still be friends! :)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next