The Bus Stop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

anyone going MOS on 25th (Fri) of April?

Go down 
+13
RosesAreRed
Wisely
beachbozs
memories
kicskate
Harrlem
liyun
raphy
mrbernard
holy_demon
Daishi
little_minnie
Josiris
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
beachbozs
beachbozs

Male Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2007-11-22

anyone going MOS on 25th (Fri) of April? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: anyone going MOS on 25th (Fri) of April?   anyone going MOS on 25th (Fri) of April? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 4:13 pm

seldom go drink liao lah. go fishing yes
Back to top Go down
little_minnie
Veteran
Veteran
little_minnie

Female Number of posts : 774
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: anyone going MOS on 25th (Fri) of April?   anyone going MOS on 25th (Fri) of April? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 4:58 pm

la la la....no one go lolz...
Back to top Go down
Wisely
Regular
Regular
Wisely

Male Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2007-11-26

PostSubject: Re: anyone going MOS on 25th (Fri) of April?   anyone going MOS on 25th (Fri) of April? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 5:13 pm

i got class...

mini darling should know i dun go such places.. moreover ur TG.. lolz...

Dundee~ Kelong fishing bo jio!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wisely-de-soul.blogspot.com
beachbozs
beachbozs

PostSubject: Re: anyone going MOS on 25th (Fri) of April?   anyone going MOS on 25th (Fri) of April? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 6:08 pm

Wisely wrote:
i got class...

mini darling should know i dun go such places.. moreover ur TG.. lolz...

Dundee~ Kelong fishing bo jio!!!

WISELY i got open thread loh i never see u online how to jio u.
u follow this link.
https://bus-stop.forumotion.com/meeting-f2/rest-relax-outing-on-a-kelong-t852.htm
Back to top Go down
beachbozs
beachbozs

PostSubject: Re: anyone going MOS on 25th (Fri) of April?   anyone going MOS on 25th (Fri) of April? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 6:12 pm

little_minnie wrote:
la la la....no one go lolz...
minnie you want to go kelong.school holiday
Back to top Go down
little_minnie
Veteran
Veteran
little_minnie

PostSubject: Re: anyone going MOS on 25th (Fri) of April?   anyone going MOS on 25th (Fri) of April? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 8:41 pm

ii want go genting lolz....
Back to top Go down
memories
Regular
Regular
memories

Male Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: anyone going MOS on 25th (Fri) of April?   anyone going MOS on 25th (Fri) of April? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 1:24 am

Josiris wrote:
memories wrote:
hm if not wrong think $6 is for public charges... as in not tertiary student... but no re-entry, i rather spend another $22 for the male cover charges... and re-enter as and when i like...

depends.. i rarely go out of the club once i enter.. when i'm inside i will be in for a whole long time.. haha..

well if u need a puff, u definitely have to go out already, unlike in the past, as and when u want to smoke, just light and can smoke already, i know some people still smoke inside, but im not willing to take such a risk of getting fine if get caught, u nvr know who is in the club... =)))
Back to top Go down
RosesAreRed
Regular
Regular
RosesAreRed

Female Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2007-12-03

PostSubject: Re: anyone going MOS on 25th (Fri) of April?   anyone going MOS on 25th (Fri) of April? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 3:19 am

i wan clubbbbbbbbbbbbb but not now. lolx.
Back to top Go down
http://jialin-loves-red.blogspot.com
Josiris
Veteran
Veteran
Josiris

Male Number of posts : 696

PostSubject: Re: anyone going MOS on 25th (Fri) of April?   anyone going MOS on 25th (Fri) of April? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 3:42 am

memories wrote:
Josiris wrote:
memories wrote:
hm if not wrong think $6 is for public charges... as in not tertiary student... but no re-entry, i rather spend another $22 for the male cover charges... and re-enter as and when i like...

depends.. i rarely go out of the club once i enter.. when i'm inside i will be in for a whole long time.. haha..

well if u need a puff, u definitely have to go out already, unlike in the past, as and when u want to smoke, just light and can smoke already, i know some people still smoke inside, but im not willing to take such a risk of getting fine if get caught, u nvr know who is in the club... =)))

i see.. no wonder.. coz i dont smoke de.. aiyo! quit smoking lar.. bad for health and bad for your pocket..
Back to top Go down
memories
Regular
Regular
memories

PostSubject: Re: anyone going MOS on 25th (Fri) of April?   anyone going MOS on 25th (Fri) of April? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:02 am

Josiris wrote:
memories wrote:
Josiris wrote:
memories wrote:

i see.. no wonder.. coz i dont smoke de.. aiyo! quit smoking lar.. bad for health and bad for your pocket..

haha gee thanks... im quiting in the process... anyway i just went for an xray to my lungs two days ago, now awaiting for the report... if contract cancer, then dun need quit le. continue smoking... lolx
Back to top Go down
Wisely
Regular
Regular
Wisely

Male Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2007-11-26

PostSubject: Re: anyone going MOS on 25th (Fri) of April?   anyone going MOS on 25th (Fri) of April? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:11 am

little_minnie wrote:

Wanna plan for one in July eh~

but hor.. hmmm.. ur exams for prelims... hmmm
Back to top Go down
http://www.wisely-de-soul.blogspot.com
Josiris
Veteran
Veteran
Josiris

PostSubject: Re: anyone going MOS on 25th (Fri) of April?   anyone going MOS on 25th (Fri) of April? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:48 am

Wisely wrote:
little_minnie wrote:

i thought exams for prelim only takes place in sec4? haha.. july is too far for now.. also gotta depends on the flow..
Back to top Go down
Josiris
Veteran
Veteran
Josiris

PostSubject: Re: anyone going MOS on 25th (Fri) of April?   anyone going MOS on 25th (Fri) of April? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:50 am

memories wrote:
Josiris wrote:
memories wrote:
Josiris wrote:
memories wrote:

haha gee thanks... im quiting in the process... anyway i just went for an xray to my lungs two days ago, now awaiting for the report... if contract cancer, then dun need quit le. continue smoking... lolx

dotz.. lung cancer is only when u are in a condition that u are in the late few stages or something like that.. dont tell me u cough blood b4.. =\
Back to top Go down
little_minnie
Veteran
Veteran
little_minnie

PostSubject: Re: anyone going MOS on 25th (Fri) of April?   anyone going MOS on 25th (Fri) of April? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 5:54 pm

Wisely wrote:
little_minnie wrote:

ii goiing on june barhz....lolz...
Back to top Go down
little_minnie
Veteran
Veteran
little_minnie

PostSubject: Re: anyone going MOS on 25th (Fri) of April?   anyone going MOS on 25th (Fri) of April? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 5:56 pm

Josiris wrote:
Wisely wrote:
little_minnie wrote:

i thought exams for prelim only takes place in sec4? haha.. july is too far for now.. also gotta depends on the flow..

skali in go ns on end of june liaox...so we go genting on start of june~~~~lolz
Back to top Go down
raphy
Regular
Regular
raphy

Male Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: anyone going MOS on 25th (Fri) of April?   anyone going MOS on 25th (Fri) of April? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 10:42 pm

kindly establish a list of ppl going. So as to let those who are going has an idea of who will be there. I still cant confirm at this pt of time, really busy recently. T-T

Tks.
Back to top Go down
mr yang
Trainee
Trainee
mr yang

Male Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2007-12-04

PostSubject: Re: anyone going MOS on 25th (Fri) of April?   anyone going MOS on 25th (Fri) of April? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:03 pm

entry and drink free ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.smashpic.com/index.php
Josiris
Veteran
Veteran
Josiris

PostSubject: Re: anyone going MOS on 25th (Fri) of April?   anyone going MOS on 25th (Fri) of April? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 10:52 am

raphy wrote:
kindly establish a list of ppl going. So as to let those who are going has an idea of who will be there. I still cant confirm at this pt of time, really busy recently. T-T

Tks.

hmmm.. i'm asking if anyone was going only.. juz curious nia.. haha.. becoz from what i see, there is a 95% chance of ppl not going due to the pack schedules and not wantng to visit the club.. haha..

even if i place a list almost everyone would be in pending list.. haha.. xD
Back to top Go down
little_minnie
Veteran
Veteran
little_minnie

PostSubject: Re: anyone going MOS on 25th (Fri) of April?   anyone going MOS on 25th (Fri) of April? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 3:46 pm

lolz don go le larhz...tmlo we go where else :X.....
Back to top Go down
Ah_keong
Veteran
Veteran
Ah_keong

Male Number of posts : 581

PostSubject: Re: anyone going MOS on 25th (Fri) of April?   anyone going MOS on 25th (Fri) of April? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 12:20 am

i going st. james... any1 going?? lol!
Back to top Go down
johnripper
Regular
Regular
johnripper

Number of posts : 229

PostSubject: Re: anyone going MOS on 25th (Fri) of April?   anyone going MOS on 25th (Fri) of April? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 2:55 am

wow ill go mos or st. james!
let me know.
Back to top Go down
raphy
Regular
Regular
raphy

Male Number of posts : 291

PostSubject: Re: anyone going MOS on 25th (Fri) of April?   anyone going MOS on 25th (Fri) of April? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 10:53 pm

both i also got free entry =D
Back to top Go down
memories
Regular
Regular
memories

PostSubject: Re: anyone going MOS on 25th (Fri) of April?   anyone going MOS on 25th (Fri) of April? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 11:49 pm

Josiris wrote:
memories wrote:
Josiris wrote:
memories wrote:
Josiris wrote:
memories wrote:

dotz.. lung cancer is only when u are in a condition that u are in the late few stages or something like that.. dont tell me u cough blood b4.. =\

i used to cough blood every morning just b4 i brush teeth... it just became a routine after some time... then i cut down on smoking intensively, now seldom cough blood le... and feel so strange. in fact i got a collapse lungs so whenever i engage in vigorous games like soccer, i cant played long cuz i cant breathe at ease...
Back to top Go down
selina79
Trainee
Trainee
selina79

Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: anyone going MOS on 25th (Fri) of April?   anyone going MOS on 25th (Fri) of April? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 3:22 pm

hurhur....y no clubbing outing oledi har????
all bcome guai liao ha?
Back to top Go down
Ah_keong
Veteran
Veteran
Ah_keong

Male Number of posts : 581

PostSubject: Re: anyone going MOS on 25th (Fri) of April?   anyone going MOS on 25th (Fri) of April? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 4:02 pm

now clubbing like no fun liao maybe??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone going MOS on 25th (Fri) of April?   anyone going MOS on 25th (Fri) of April? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anyone going MOS on 25th (Fri) of April?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2