The Bus Stop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

X'MAS eve movie

Go down 
+22
mr yang
mrbernard
little_minnie
xIaOyA-
Josiris
Prince Valiant
holy_demon
Burnt_Toast
euny
Daishi
shybaby
rapidburn
Virgincess
RosesAreRed
funniegal
Ah_keong
Wisely
liyun
beachbozs
Harrlem
LestatWQ
Admin
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Merre
Regular
Regular
Merre

Female Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2007-11-27

X'MAS eve movie - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X'MAS eve movie   X'MAS eve movie - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 8:26 pm

This mr yang seems to be quite annoying. If you have nothing worthwhile to say please don't say it. We don't need to hear your nonsensical comments. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Female Number of posts : 1759
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: X'MAS eve movie   X'MAS eve movie - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 8:56 pm

*euny kok uncle yang*

mind wad you say. and polish up your eng/singlish.

the show nice la, i like the idea of using mannequins, esp the part when will smith talks to the mannequins~
Back to top Go down
shybaby
Regular
Regular
shybaby

Female Number of posts : 226

PostSubject: Re: X'MAS eve movie   X'MAS eve movie - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 9:32 pm

i still feel veri scarce n ty and sorryah keong let me pull sorry i was so scarce... anway reali enjoy myself.. hehe
Back to top Go down
Prince Valiant
Regular
Regular
Prince Valiant

Male Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2007-11-23

PostSubject: Re: X'MAS eve movie   X'MAS eve movie - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 10:13 pm

Ah_keong wrote:
its a funny show!!

where the zombie gena dracula virus!! SCARE SUNLIGHT!!! wahahahaha

aiya, cos they lost their hairs to defend from UV. no hair and their skin cannot tahan UV ray thats why mah..

But the kana beaten then infacted and become kaki thing very very old stuff liao.... so many show same thing... dawn of the dead, resident evil, many many recent shopw.... really those writers cannot make it.....
Back to top Go down
Harrlem
Admin
Admin
Harrlem

Male Number of posts : 422

PostSubject: Re: X'MAS eve movie   X'MAS eve movie - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 11:14 pm

Prince Valiant wrote:
aiya, cos they lost their hairs to defend from UV. no hair and their skin cannot tahan UV ray thats why mah..

But the kana beaten then infacted and become kaki thing very very old stuff liao.... so many show same thing... dawn of the dead, resident evil, many many recent shopw.... really those writers cannot make it.....
Well actually this movie is a remake of an old classic.. way way back before resident evil or dawn of the dead. You can say it's the mother of all zombie virus films. Laughing
Back to top Go down
little_minnie
Veteran
Veteran
little_minnie

Female Number of posts : 774
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: X'MAS eve movie   X'MAS eve movie - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 11:39 pm

xmas gonna end soon.....plan for new yr eve :X
Back to top Go down
dawugui
Regular
Regular
dawugui

Male Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2007-12-04

PostSubject: Re: X'MAS eve movie   X'MAS eve movie - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 11:58 pm

Merre, i support your viewpoint.

He dun sound v enthusiastic and still wan pour cold water...
Back to top Go down
http://www.wretch.cc/blog/dawugui
Ah_keong
Veteran
Veteran
Ah_keong

Male Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: X'MAS eve movie   X'MAS eve movie - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 12:19 am

shybaby wrote:
i still feel veri scarce n ty and sorryah keong let me pull sorry i was so scarce... anway reali enjoy myself.. hehe

no problem, next time i scare i pull u back... lol!
Back to top Go down
Ah_keong
Veteran
Veteran
Ah_keong

Male Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: X'MAS eve movie   X'MAS eve movie - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 12:21 am

Prince Valiant wrote:

ok lah, the genre is like that de mah...

like chinese kungfu show, villian kill parents, the kids go mountain training, then come back for revenge and stuff...

sama sama lah...
Back to top Go down
Daishi
Regular
Regular
Daishi

Male Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: X'MAS eve movie   X'MAS eve movie - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 1:07 am

Overall, the starting of the show was good,but the ending part was in a rush like the director ran out of budget to put a good ending.There were some parts not so clear description of the movie:1.how on earth did the rein deers come to the island?No jungle in the city.2.How did all the human race wipe out so suddenly? like there were no proper pics to show it3.How come there was not a single boat or ship at the pier ?so that the doctor can pack his barang barang so that he could sail to the other side of the river to look for survivors.4.there was no pic of where the main place the virus started.
Back to top Go down
Daishi
Regular
Regular
Daishi

Male Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: X'MAS eve movie   X'MAS eve movie - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 1:09 am

The touching part i like most that he care for his dog llike a close friend and when the dog got infected,he had to sadly kill it.
Back to top Go down
rapidburn
Veteran
Veteran
rapidburn

Male Number of posts : 850

PostSubject: Re: X'MAS eve movie   X'MAS eve movie - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 1:14 am

Daishi wrote:
The touching part i like most that he care for his dog llike a close friend and when the dog got infected,he had to sadly kill it.
yea.. but the part was supposed to be more "emotional".. budden the director had nt made full use of this part to gather emotions.. everything happened too fast, and b4 u knew it, the dog was dead.. but overall some nice acting frm will smith..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X'MAS eve movie   X'MAS eve movie - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

X'MAS eve movie
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9