The Bus Stop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

what happened to ogk?

Go down 
+20
Virgincess
Ah_keong
johnripper
Maxpower
Goblin
beachbozs
Harrlem
BaByBoLtBoY
xIaOyA-
ColdRain
LestatWQ
euny
kicskate
cutelonelyguy
funniegal
liyun
Admin
xiaox1n
rapidburn
jeRrRKKKK
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
jeRrRKKKK
Trainee
Trainee
jeRrRKKKK

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-11-22

what happened to ogk? Empty
PostSubject: what happened to ogk?   what happened to ogk? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 11:32 pm

hi all!
what happened to ogk? why suddenly closed?
wtf man... i had alot of gfs from there leh...
Back to top Go down
rapidburn
Veteran
Veteran
rapidburn

Male Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: what happened to ogk?   what happened to ogk? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 8:40 am

lol.. i tink it closed down.. nt too sure abt that.. but now some spreelust forums took over the "ohgenki domain".. weird.. prefer here Smile
Back to top Go down
xiaox1n
Trainee
Trainee

Male Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-11-23

PostSubject: Re: what happened to ogk?   what happened to ogk? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 9:27 am

i sort of miss the days at ogk, if it is close down....sob sob
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 231

PostSubject: Re: what happened to ogk?   what happened to ogk? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 9:34 am

ii miised the old OGK too.....i dono wat happen to it......
Back to top Go down
https://bus-stop.forumotion.com
liyun
liyun

Female Number of posts : 888

PostSubject: Re: what happened to ogk?   what happened to ogk? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 9:43 am

It's been closed down le.. no more ogk... will be changed to: www.spreelust.com

reason... no need to know too much la...
Back to top Go down
http://www.linliyun.com
funniegal
Veteran
Veteran
funniegal

Female Number of posts : 1174

PostSubject: Re: what happened to ogk?   what happened to ogk? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 10:36 am

Ohgenki is gone..no use pondering on it.

I miss that place too cos that's where I met all of u guys n I'm truly glad that I happen to stumble upon it one fine day in Sep 2006.

But now its gone n we have a new home, one we can call ours. So, instead of looking back n missing the past, we should make this new one a great place to be..bring in more friends, share, enjoy n bring this forum to life!!
Back to top Go down
rapidburn
Veteran
Veteran
rapidburn

PostSubject: Re: what happened to ogk?   what happened to ogk? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 8:04 pm

funniegal wrote:

I miss that place too cos that's where I met all of u guys n I'm truly glad that I happen to stumble upon it one fine day in Sep 2006.

But now its gone n we have a new home, one we can call ours. So, instead of looking back n missing the past, we should make this new one a great place to be..bring in more friends, share, enjoy n bring this forum to life!!

awww... so touching de speech Wink do more posts and i guess the community will be up and running (once google search manages to find us)..
Back to top Go down
cutelonelyguy
Trainee
Trainee
cutelonelyguy

Male Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-11-24

PostSubject: Re: what happened to ogk?   what happened to ogk? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 12:23 am

jeRrRKKKK wrote:
hi all!

hello jeRrRKKKK

you may not no me.. but ive been reading alot of ur post in OGK. i love ur racist yet somewhat true and realistic comments!

cheers!!
Back to top Go down
funniegal
Veteran
Veteran
funniegal

PostSubject: Re: what happened to ogk?   what happened to ogk? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 12:26 am

cutelonelyguy wrote:
jeRrRKKKK wrote:
hi all!

hello jeRrRKKKK

you may not no me.. but ive been reading alot of ur post in OGK. i love ur racist yet somewhat true and realistic comments!

cheers!!

bro, what's with the tissue paper on ur face? it is tissue paper rite?
Back to top Go down
kicskate
Regular
Regular
kicskate

Male Number of posts : 250

PostSubject: Re: what happened to ogk?   what happened to ogk? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 3:38 am

I miss OGK alot....been there like almost everyday for 2 years...wan to close no warnings one sia....
OGK was once super hot, alot of outings, rumours, couples being formed, conflicts, handsome guys n pretty babes there to a very quiet place recently..... then now close liao....damn sad man....
Back to top Go down
funniegal
Veteran
Veteran
funniegal

PostSubject: Re: what happened to ogk?   what happened to ogk? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 11:02 am

kicskate wrote:
I miss OGK alot....been there like almost everyday for 2 years...wan to close no warnings one sia....
OGK was once super hot, alot of outings, rumours, couples being formed, conflicts, handsome guys n pretty babes there to a very quiet place recently..... then now close liao....damn sad man....

yup bro, i liked it there too. but there ur handsome guys n pretty babes here too..n thru word of mouth, we'll soon have more friends joining us. Soon!
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Female Number of posts : 1759

PostSubject: Re: what happened to ogk?   what happened to ogk? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 9:36 pm

funniegal wrote:

*applause*

100% agreed and supported!!

the bus stop rox bcos of the pple here.
ohgenki used to rock bos of the same reason as well~
Back to top Go down
LestatWQ
Veteran
Veteran
LestatWQ

Male Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: what happened to ogk?   what happened to ogk? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 12:28 am

I have no idea how to turn The Bus Stop into something like OGK but it is possible....

A lot of people from OGK are probably lost..

and WHERE IS PUGDRAGON?!
Back to top Go down
rapidburn
Veteran
Veteran
rapidburn

PostSubject: Re: what happened to ogk?   what happened to ogk? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 10:10 am

funniegal wrote:
kicskate wrote:

yup bro, i liked it there too. but there ur handsome guys n pretty babes here too..n thru word of mouth, we'll soon have more friends joining us. Soon!

i am sure harrlem and minnie are working on making the site better as well

*points to the quick reply function*

then sooner or later, google/ yahoo is gonna find us and pick us up on their search engine and wuala~! ppl start joining randomly! Smile hw cool is tat?
Back to top Go down
ColdRain
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 283

PostSubject: Re: what happened to ogk?   what happened to ogk? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 12:35 pm

rapidburn wrote:
funniegal wrote:
kicskate wrote:

then sooner or later, google/ yahoo is gonna find us and pick us up on their search engine and wuala~! ppl start joining randomly! Smile hw cool is tat?

it's cool until server load becomes overwhelming and in order to support htat traffic, the server needs to be upgraded, and that's when money gets involved.
Back to top Go down
xIaOyA-
xIaOyA-

Female Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2007-11-23

PostSubject: Re: what happened to ogk?   what happened to ogk? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 1:54 pm

that is when advertisements come to the picture and earns advertiser's money for space.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/lesbitch
rapidburn
Veteran
Veteran
rapidburn

PostSubject: Re: what happened to ogk?   what happened to ogk? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 2:03 pm

ColdRain wrote:
rapidburn wrote:
funniegal wrote:
kicskate wrote:

it's cool until server load becomes overwhelming and in order to support htat traffic, the server needs to be upgraded, and that's when money gets involved.

yea.. come to tink of it.. wats our capacity for this forum?
Back to top Go down
BaByBoLtBoY
Trainee
Trainee
BaByBoLtBoY

Male Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2007-11-26

PostSubject: Re: what happened to ogk?   what happened to ogk? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 8:26 am

Never been into OGK forum before Surprised
Back to top Go down
funniegal
Veteran
Veteran
funniegal

PostSubject: Re: what happened to ogk?   what happened to ogk? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 10:49 am

its ok then. u know no history n so that's fine.

BTW, to the others, I'm terminating my account there today.
Back to top Go down
kicskate
Regular
Regular
kicskate

Male Number of posts : 250

PostSubject: Re: what happened to ogk?   what happened to ogk? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 5:36 am

Lets concern about BUS STOP and forget the past ba, HEE.....
Back to top Go down
Harrlem
Admin
Admin
Harrlem

Male Number of posts : 422

PostSubject: Re: what happened to ogk?   what happened to ogk? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 7:10 am

kicskate wrote:
Haa... thanks kic
afro
Back to top Go down
rapidburn
Veteran
Veteran
rapidburn

PostSubject: Re: what happened to ogk?   what happened to ogk? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 7:14 am

funniegal wrote:
its ok then. u know no history n so that's fine.

BTW, to the others, I'm terminating my account there today.

terminating account where? ebus?

anywayz, yea, no more reminiscing abt the past, its all abt the future!
Back to top Go down
beachbozs
beachbozs

Male Number of posts : 855

PostSubject: Re: what happened to ogk?   what happened to ogk? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 9:15 am

over liao loh ..... end of story ........
we shalll move on to the next chapter of our lives
Back to top Go down
funniegal
Veteran
Veteran
funniegal

PostSubject: Re: what happened to ogk?   what happened to ogk? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 9:30 am

kicskate wrote:

Ya, its the here n now..n we got theme song too!! I love you
Back to top Go down
beachbozs
beachbozs

Male Number of posts : 855

PostSubject: Re: what happened to ogk?   what happened to ogk? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 10:14 am

funniegal wrote:
kicskate wrote:

Ya, its the here n now..n we got theme song too!! I love you

Theme song what song is that.

bus stop lollipop push pop bus come board the bus sit still having my lollipop sweet sweet taste so nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what happened to ogk?   what happened to ogk? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what happened to ogk?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bus Stop :: General :: Chit-chat-
Jump to: