The Bus Stop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

jus wondering..

Go down 
+24
raphy
little_minnie
cutelonelyguy
Merre
Burnt_Toast
Josiris
furukawa
graceeyz
LestatWQ
Wisely
Virgincess
johnripper
nInIkOz
euny
Maxpower
memories
ColdRain
beachbozs
funniegal
rapidburn
K3nn3th
liyun
Admin
bleahz
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
bleahz
Veteran
Veteran
bleahz

Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2007-11-22

jus wondering.. Empty
PostSubject: jus wondering..   jus wondering.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 1:56 am

do yall prefer more friends?

or 1 or 2 friends that are closer to u.. know u inside out?
Back to top Go down
bleahz
Veteran
Veteran
bleahz

jus wondering.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: jus wondering..   jus wondering.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 1:57 am

i prefer 1 or 2 closer friends.. but it seems that all my friends do not really know me well enough =\\
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2007-11-21

jus wondering.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: jus wondering..   jus wondering.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 2:21 am

ii aso prefer 1 or 2 closest friend...bud nowsday we don realliie haf inuff time for each other.....sad =((
Back to top Go down
https://bus-stop.forumotion.com
liyun
liyun

Female Number of posts : 888

jus wondering.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: jus wondering..   jus wondering.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 9:34 am

I rather want just 1 very close buddy... than to have many friends.. and at the end of the day when you needed someone to talk to, there isn't any..
Back to top Go down
http://www.linliyun.com
K3nn3th
Regular
Regular
K3nn3th

Male Number of posts : 320

jus wondering.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: jus wondering..   jus wondering.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 9:41 am

agreed with liyun, 1 best friend to talk to. more friends are fun when u are in a groups doing stuffs together. movies, eating etc etc
Back to top Go down
bleahz
Veteran
Veteran
bleahz

jus wondering.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: jus wondering..   jus wondering.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 10:27 am

liyun wrote:
I rather want just 1 very close buddy... than to have many friends.. and at the end of the day when you needed someone to talk to, there isn't any..

ya.. sux balls..

i have more hi and bye friends which really suck. sometimes wanna jio them out oso a bit paiseh cos we're not that close enough =\\
Back to top Go down
rapidburn
Veteran
Veteran
rapidburn

Male Number of posts : 850

jus wondering.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: jus wondering..   jus wondering.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 12:18 pm

1 or 2 close frens. better than having many ppl who dun realli understand u and abandon u when u r in need.
Back to top Go down
funniegal
Veteran
Veteran
funniegal

Female Number of posts : 1174

jus wondering.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: jus wondering..   jus wondering.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 1:41 pm

for me, i have 3 really close friends n thats enough for me. for others, friends to chat with, go out with. but to really share my thoughts with, these r my 3 best friends. I've known them since poly.

But I tend to be the one to carry the load for them n its a heavy load but I still wouldn't change it for the world Smile
Back to top Go down
beachbozs
beachbozs

Male Number of posts : 855

jus wondering.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: jus wondering..   jus wondering.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 3:28 pm

1 to 2 friend .. easy to talk all.
Back to top Go down
ColdRain
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 283

jus wondering.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: jus wondering..   jus wondering.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 3:44 pm

diversify your investments. Have more friends = more potential to become future close friends.

1 or 2 close friends will get married, have children and eventually have no time for you.

Know more friends. as surface the friends might appear to be now, they still have their own depth and individualism and who's to say you won't become closer to them in the future?
Back to top Go down
memories
Regular
Regular
memories

Male Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2007-11-25

jus wondering.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: jus wondering..   jus wondering.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 1:47 am

yeah coldrain how true that is...
Back to top Go down
liyun
liyun

Female Number of posts : 888

jus wondering.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: jus wondering..   jus wondering.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 2:31 pm

bleahz wrote:

ya.. sux balls..

i have more hi and bye friends which really suck. sometimes wanna jio them out oso a bit paiseh cos we're not that close enough =\\

going out still not a problem.. the most sucky feeling is when you are really down.. and wanna talk to someone... but in your mind.. there's isnt anyone...

Hi-bye friends... can play together... but when it comes to sharing of problem.. how are we to talk to them and bear our hearts out?
Back to top Go down
http://www.linliyun.com
Maxpower
Regular
Regular
Maxpower

Male Number of posts : 311

jus wondering.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: jus wondering..   jus wondering.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 5:09 pm

liyun wrote:
bleahz wrote:

ya.. sux balls..

going out still not a problem.. the most sucky feeling is when you are really down.. and wanna talk to someone... but in your mind.. there's isnt anyone...

Hi-bye friends... can play together... but when it comes to sharing of problem.. how are we to talk to them and bear our hearts out?

u know u can share with me rite?

i took some pysche courses in uni...

cheers!
Back to top Go down
Maxpower
Regular
Regular
Maxpower

Male Number of posts : 311

jus wondering.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: jus wondering..   jus wondering.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 5:20 pm

pingy.. if i get to know u better.. i sure kena in jail and get rotan...

just be tick skin and ask pple out! be pro-active!
best frens are sort of hit and miss..
its the expereinces together which bonds the friendship

cheers!
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Female Number of posts : 1759

jus wondering.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: jus wondering..   jus wondering.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 8:42 pm

liyun wrote:

YAR!!! TOTALLY AGREED!!!
Back to top Go down
ColdRain
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 283

jus wondering.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: jus wondering..   jus wondering.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 10:26 pm

liyun wrote:
bleahz wrote:

ya.. sux balls..

ANS: a few rounds of vodka.
Back to top Go down
funniegal
Veteran
Veteran
funniegal

Female Number of posts : 1174

jus wondering.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: jus wondering..   jus wondering.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 11:28 pm

liyun wrote:
bleahz wrote:

ya.. sux balls..

hi-bye friends r just that. u dont share all ur deep dark secrets with them..unless u want to but dont expect them to stick ard, just have some laughs n good times, thats it.

U'll know which r the hi-bye friends as u get to know them better n which r the ones who'll stay with u.

U'll cross paths with hundreds of ppl but only a few will stay with u. Be glad for these few n happy for the other hundreds u've met n who may have brought sunshine in ur life..
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

jus wondering.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: jus wondering..   jus wondering.. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 7:08 pm

there are just so many hi-bye frens~

but there are frens meant for life.

i have a few frens whom i have known since primary skool, not say very long considering the fact that im just 19 yrs old, but it's been so long..

there's this guy fren whom i have known for 10 yrs, and i treasure this frenship a lot cos i spent the happiest moments of my childhood with him and him alone.. budden last year he told me that he got crush on me for quite some time~~ so i dunno how to maintain this relationship such that it wont make him hopeful in being my bf *headache*
Back to top Go down
nInIkOz
Spree Moderator
Spree Moderator
nInIkOz

Female Number of posts : 107

jus wondering.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: jus wondering..   jus wondering.. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 7:28 pm

more friends is GOOD to have but not MUST to have...
if only can choose between more friend or juz 1 close friend who understand u n can be always there for u i will take the second option Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
johnripper
Regular
Regular
johnripper

Number of posts : 229

jus wondering.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: jus wondering..   jus wondering.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 1:27 pm

liyun wrote:

dam thats selfish to have a friend just for that purpose .. !
Back to top Go down
bleahz
Veteran
Veteran
bleahz

jus wondering.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: jus wondering..   jus wondering.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 5:39 pm

euny wrote:

i have a few frens whom i have known since primary skool, not say very long considering the fact that im just 19 yrs old, but it's been so long..

there's this guy fren whom i have known for 10 yrs, and i treasure this frenship a lot cos i spent the happiest moments of my childhood with him and him alone.. budden last year he told me that he got crush on me for quite some time~~ so i dunno how to maintain this relationship such that it wont make him hopeful in being my bf *headache*

maybe u should ask urself wat u want but think carefully.

the problem with a best friend being a bf.. ok.. choy *touchwoord* wat if yall break up or something. it'll be hard to talk and hard being best friends again sometimes, hard being close as maybe 1 party would ignore the other..

a friendship is always different after a r/s Smile
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

jus wondering.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: jus wondering..   jus wondering.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 11:00 pm

yar~

i know i dun want him as a bf.

yea~

i know him too well, and i want a guy who's older, wiser, stronger. but this fren of mine dun really meet those~~
Back to top Go down
johnripper
Regular
Regular
johnripper

Number of posts : 229

jus wondering.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: jus wondering..   jus wondering.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 11:19 pm

yeah please keep things pure, dun mix and remix friends with best friends bfs and
Back to top Go down
rapidburn
Veteran
Veteran
rapidburn

Male Number of posts : 850

jus wondering.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: jus wondering..   jus wondering.. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 12:31 pm

euny wrote:

hmm.. well, if u tell him that you alrd haf a bf, and that u r nt realli interested in him, tink he will noe to back off one lar.. i am sure he values the friendship enuff nt to do stupid things. the main thing is u mus explain that he is nt wat u r looking for in a bf, but u luv him for wat he is (as a fren). cos if u dun, he will try and change to become wat u wan.. (minus the old part?)

for me, i dun haf any childhood frens of the opp sex ba.. mostly hi-bye ones.. but i do haf a few guy pals that i can pour my heart out to and who pour their hearts out to me, so i am glad Smile
Back to top Go down
bleahz
Veteran
Veteran
bleahz

jus wondering.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: jus wondering..   jus wondering.. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 1:55 pm

euny wrote:
yar~

i know i dun want him as a bf.

yea~

i know him too well, and i want a guy who's older, wiser, stronger. but this fren of mine dun really meet those~~

see, u know urself well. tell him that =)

happened to me too once.. argh.

why is it so hard to maintain a platonic r/s without any romantic feelings between a girl and a guy?

zzz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

jus wondering.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: jus wondering..   jus wondering.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

jus wondering..
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bus Stop :: Relationships :: Friends-
Jump to: