The Bus Stop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

extramarital affairs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Female Number of posts : 1759
Registration date : 2007-11-21

extramarital affairs Empty
PostSubject: extramarital affairs   extramarital affairs Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 12:45 pm

hey peeps, i got this colleague.. both she and her husband are working in the same place but different departments.

recently, he had been making calls and sending smses to this particular number and he would always clear the message history and the calls history.. and he saved this number under another colleague's name, let's call this colleague as DM.

however, other colleagues have been letting her know of the husband's suspicious behaviour with another colleague called LQ.

so she confronted her husband, who then denied everything.

den she tried to call the number which is supposedly DM's. nobody answered the calls she made from her home and her personal hp. but when my colleague used the company's phone line to call "DM", LQ answered the phone.

den she confronted LQ and LQ admitted that both LQ and her husband had been keeping in contact via hp. so my colleague nicely asked LQ to stop the msg-ing and such.

imagine, your husband makes phone calls and sends messages like "hi, im going home now.. take care.. bye" to a pretty prc (LQ is a prc) regardless of the time,

and when you try to call him, he wont answer your calls; when you sms him, he never replies.

den LQ said that she would do so and end the "relationship"

BUT it didnt turn out that way. they were even reported (by other colleagues) that when everybody else were busy, both LQ and the husband would disappear to somewhere nobody knows. and even once, the two of them went to the other side of the workplace where no one is around and that they would be the onli ones in that single place.

sounds really suspicious eh?

PPLE, HOW TO HANDLE SUCH SITUATION WHEN YOUR SPOUSE IS SUPPOSEDLY CHEATING ON YOU?!

my poor colleague cannot eat, cannot sleep properly.. she's been crying as well~
Back to top Go down

extramarital affairs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bus Stop :: Relationships :: Family-
Jump to: