The Bus Stop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Deleting of member's signature.

Go down 
+5
little_minnie
bleahz
K3nn3th
euny
Goblin
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Goblin
Regular
Regular
Goblin

Male Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2007-11-26

Deleting of member's signature. Empty
PostSubject: Deleting of member's signature.   Deleting of member's signature. Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:47 am

What is it with the admin? why is it my signature below keep getting deleted? its my own thing and I got the right to write what I want to write as long as it doesnt do any harm or offend anyone. as e matter of it, its all fact.. why running away from what is there.. Iits just here in the forum, and Im just extracting them and link them to my signature.

So please stop being childish and grow up..

I mean if you dont like it dont do it, its like a kid broke something and try to hide it under carpet.. no use keep deleting my signature and trying to lock a particular thread hoping by without any post it will just get burried deeper and deeper and one day when its out of sight, delete it. ace it like a man, reopen the thread and have an open discussion.. and if proven quilty, APOLOGIZE like a man baby.. dont use my mask to hide your face.. ooowww comon... scratch
(because it is so closed and locked even before we reach any proper conclusion, because you think it is a useless discussion or whatsoever and make ur own conclusion. in the first place who is to decide? us or the thread starter?)

this is my signature that kept being deleted by the admin of this particular forum, still, I want answer for this.

CondemnRacism2TheMax.

admin wrote:
Please change your avatar,unless your gender is a girl.

extracted from https://bus-stop.forumotion.com/chit-chat-f3/die-in-a-fire-t901.htm its gonna be deleted soon.

halem wrote:
I'm surprised why they didn't make you a minister..
because a pig-man like you sir, is still a citizen..
Back to top Go down
Goblin
Regular
Regular
Goblin

Male Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2007-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Deleting of member's signature.   Deleting of member's signature. Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:52 am

okay for safety nets, here is it.

CondemnRacism2TheMax.

quote"admin"
Please change your avatar,unless your gender is a girl.

--extracted from https://bus-stop.forumotion.com/chit-chat-f3/die-in-a-fire-t901.htm its gonna be deleted soon.

quote="halem"
I'm surprised why they didn't make you a minister..

--because a pig-man like you sir, is still a citizen..

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Female Number of posts : 1759
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Deleting of member's signature.   Deleting of member's signature. Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 11:07 am

gob, you can be sued for defamation.
Back to top Go down
K3nn3th
Regular
Regular
K3nn3th

Male Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Deleting of member's signature.   Deleting of member's signature. Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 12:16 pm

why do u take it so seriously? does it hurts your ego that much to go mad on everyone. I dont see the needs of apologize from admins. They are doing their jobs to keep the forum running. Giving u a warning and reasons is gd and fair enough. harrlem and afew others create this forum, to gather friends together and have fun. Its their hardwork!

so golin, lets said u create a new forum. i join in and create 10 acct with male profile, plus 10 avatar pics from diff gals. do u like it to happen on your forum u create it?

and there is a thread about "Racism" last time, admins remove your sig just not to let it happen again. cant u give in and forget it? have u ever think of others point of veiws before u post it.
Back to top Go down
bleahz
Veteran
Veteran
bleahz

Number of posts : 711

PostSubject: Re: Deleting of member's signature.   Deleting of member's signature. Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 2:05 pm

euny wrote:

is this even defamation?

i dun think so.
Back to top Go down
bleahz
Veteran
Veteran
bleahz

PostSubject: Re: Deleting of member's signature.   Deleting of member's signature. Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 2:10 pm

K3nn3th wrote:
why do u take it so seriously? does it hurts your ego that much to go mad on everyone. I dont see the needs of apologize from admins. They are doing their jobs to keep the forum running. Giving u a warning and reasons is gd and fair enough. harrlem and afew others create this forum, to gather friends together and have fun. Its their hardwork!

so golin, lets said u create a new forum. i join in and create 10 acct with male profile, plus 10 avatar pics from diff gals. do u like it to happen on your forum u create it?

and there is a thread about "Racism" last time, admins remove your sig just not to let it happen again. cant u give in and forget it? have u ever think of others point of veiws before u post it.

they are doing their jobs true, but they are still abusing their authority.

unless the abuse of authority is good and fair.

and the person u mentioned i dun think that he created 10 accts, its just a pic only. he did not try to spam accs with guy profile with girl pics.
Back to top Go down
little_minnie
Veteran
Veteran
little_minnie

Female Number of posts : 774
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Deleting of member's signature.   Deleting of member's signature. Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 2:26 pm

lets be fair...if don create trouble...u don disturb ppl,nobody will find u.Why cant just be friendly?having fun & gather together....
Back to top Go down
funniegal
Veteran
Veteran
funniegal

Female Number of posts : 1174

PostSubject: Re: Deleting of member's signature.   Deleting of member's signature. Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 2:46 pm

i agree with minnie

i think that the rules of the forum should be listed somewhere so that members can read n are awared of what they can or cannot do. unless its already stated somewhere n i dont know cos i'm kinda blur.

But I also think that with any rule, we should still exercise some flexibility but still up to a certain extent.

Basically, we should just be having fun n making friends. Lets not turn this into a forum war with some ppl siding A n others siding B n the battle never ends. You want a battle, go to Facebook n join Warbook (ok, i'm addicted to it now)

Dont u think we have enough battles in our daily lives? why do u all want to add more?
Back to top Go down
Harrlem
Admin
Admin
Harrlem

Male Number of posts : 422

PostSubject: Re: Deleting of member's signature.   Deleting of member's signature. Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 3:41 pm

Well said. Our lives are already busy enough.. So pls just let it pass? I've already tried not to pursue this anymore and yet you came back with more of this.. what is this???
I'm already at my patience limit.. pls don't test it.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Harrlem
Admin
Admin
Harrlem

PostSubject: Re: Deleting of member's signature.   Deleting of member's signature. Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 3:43 pm

Btw, change your siggy too.. I reckon you won't appreciate me calling you pig-man right? thanks..
Back to top Go down
johnripper
Regular
Regular
johnripper

Number of posts : 229

PostSubject: Re: Deleting of member's signature.   Deleting of member's signature. Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 6:20 pm

euny wrote:

come on ,dont tell me you are serious, by which way does that count as defamation !!!
Back to top Go down
johnripper
Regular
Regular
johnripper

Number of posts : 229

PostSubject: Re: Deleting of member's signature.   Deleting of member's signature. Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 6:25 pm

K3nn3th wrote:

sorry any example of such a person here, i dont think so, the max number of accounts created on this forum by a single user for such a purpose is only 1,2 or 3. so this is a bad example.

secondly as PP said, everyone knows he is a guy, so he was not cheating, that ger picture was in no way off to anyone or wtf did that do to anyone come up and show us the wounds that are burning his/her azz off.

Most Important, these forums are public and moderated, just 1 click away from ban/kick, simple.
Back to top Go down
bleahz
Veteran
Veteran
bleahz

PostSubject: Re: Deleting of member's signature.   Deleting of member's signature. Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 1:40 am

Harrlem wrote:
Well said. Our lives are already busy enough.. So pls just let it pass? I've already tried not to pursue this anymore and yet you came back with more of this.. what is this???
I'm already at my patience limit.. pls don't test it.
Thanks.

seriously, i dun see anything for you to pursue.

what is this?

moderators should practice flexibility not the abuse of power.
Back to top Go down
bleahz
Veteran
Veteran
bleahz

PostSubject: Re: Deleting of member's signature.   Deleting of member's signature. Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 5:53 am

bleahz wrote:
euny wrote:
bleahz wrote:
euny wrote:
pple who warn, are not pple who apologise for warning.

so dun expect an apology.

dun be childish.

and reopening a thread which poses a threat to the reputation and position of those involved, will be stupid of them.

seriously speaking, what wrong has lestat done? why has he have to chg his avatar pic?

lele has done no wrong besides misusing a chiobu's pic as his avatar and that there have been some crap flying around in the forum and the pple in charge dun like wad they see, and so this is wad happens..

a plain, simple warning has sparked off the creation of a thread and oso the closure of the same thread cheers

btw, i just checked his previous posts, he has not said anything obscene about the girl. so what crap has there been flying around?

them not liking something doesn't mean that they can misuse their authority.

if i like green tea, does it mean that everybody must like green tea?

if i hate shitake mushrooms, must everyone be banned from eating that stuff too?

btw, i shall stop talking in this thread about this matter as we have gone way off topic about it. sorry threadstarter. afro

lets bring this debate here
Back to top Go down
shopaholickk
Trainee
Trainee
shopaholickk

Female Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Deleting of member's signature.   Deleting of member's signature. Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 6:12 am

geez u guys are so singaporean
what happened to free speech
who are you to judge how people want to express themselves Rolling Eyes

shopaholickk kindly requests that the admins take the stick thats shoved up their ass out Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.misspammytan420.blogspot.com
Harrlem
Admin
Admin
Harrlem

PostSubject: Re: Deleting of member's signature.   Deleting of member's signature. Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 10:24 am

Forum rules are up.
This thread is in violation of rule #6, #7 and #9. Goblin: your
signature is in violation of rule #7. Verdict: thread closed. Warning
#1 for Goblin: please change your signature by 3 days, or an equivalent
of 72hrs, with effect from 17 May 2008 1000hrs.
Closing of thread with effect: immediate.
Any unsatisfaction please refer to rule #7, with taking rule #9 in mind, if need be.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deleting of member's signature.   Deleting of member's signature. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deleting of member's signature.
Page 1 of 1