The Bus Stop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

3 men went travelling

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Albee
Newly-board
Newly-board
Albee

Female Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-11-24

3 men went travelling Empty
PostSubject: 3 men went travelling   3 men went travelling Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 1:55 pm

Like a Star @ heaven [i]This is quite an old joke, plus, a little gross to some ppl, but still acceptable to me la, hope u guys like it Razz [u] Like a Star @ heaven

Here goes...

3 men went travelling and was unfortunately captured by man-eating tribes....
Tribe Leader: "alright...i'm gd mood todae... i'll let u ppl go.... BUT!!! before that, you have to do somethg, u'll b killed if you cannot accomplish! .... first ....each one of you pick 10 fruits for me! Now go..."

man A came back with 10 grapes
Tribe Leader: "mmm..u're fast... stuff it up ur ass and u r free to go!"
within 5mins, man A was released.. and he laughed his way home when he say man B came back with 10 lychees!

B used half an hour to stuff 9 lychees up his ass.. one last lychee to go
Unfortunately, man B burst out laughing, and all 9 lychees were forced out of his buttock due to his laughter!

God, seeing man B in heaven, was curious about why he wasted his effort when he was left with onli 1 lychee to go!?!?!
Man B say while controlling his laughter : "I saw man C coming back with 10 durians!!!!" Laughing
Back to top Go down
Harrlem
Admin
Admin
Harrlem

Male Number of posts : 422
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: 3 men went travelling   3 men went travelling Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 1:05 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Female Number of posts : 1759

PostSubject: Re: 3 men went travelling   3 men went travelling Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 5:32 pm

imagine after he shitted out the lychees while laughing.. den continue laughing when he is stripped and sent to the cauldron.. and still laughing when he's being boiled in the soup.. and when he's finally cooked and smelling delicious, his face is still distorted as if he's still laughing away..

wow..
Back to top Go down
Harrlem
Admin
Admin
Harrlem

Male Number of posts : 422

PostSubject: Re: 3 men went travelling   3 men went travelling Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 12:34 am

euny wrote:
imagine after he shitted out the lychees while laughing.. den continue laughing when he is stripped and sent to the cauldron.. and still laughing when he's being boiled in the soup.. and when he's finally cooked and smelling delicious, his face is still distorted as if he's still laughing away..

wow..
That would definitely scare the shit out of the cannibals...
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Female Number of posts : 1759

PostSubject: Re: 3 men went travelling   3 men went travelling Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 11:38 pm

haha.. yea... creepy.. but in the first place, they're scary by themselves Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 men went travelling   3 men went travelling Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3 men went travelling
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bus Stop :: Fun corner :: Jokes and humour-
Jump to: