The Bus Stop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

why guys like to hide thing behind their gf..

Go down 
+14
Merre
Darkone
little_minnie
Harrlem
sPaCe
Maxpower
Josiris
furukawa
euny
LestatWQ
bleahz
rapidburn
funniegal
shybaby
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Female Number of posts : 1759
Registration date : 2007-11-21

why guys like to hide thing behind their gf.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: why guys like to hide thing behind their gf..   why guys like to hide thing behind their gf.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 12:47 am

there're those guys who arent worth talking to sia..
Back to top Go down
sPaCe
Newly-board
Newly-board
sPaCe

Male Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: why guys like to hide thing behind their gf..   why guys like to hide thing behind their gf.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 1:42 pm

shybaby wrote:
why guys like to hide thing behind their gf.. there will always give reason i no want u to worry.. or i think u know.. why guys can't tell truth..

mama u should say.. y human tell lie n can say out so easily.. ( dont u ?)

my point of view.. if u wanna hide.. hide 4ever.. " i will lock it for u"
dun show your tail out.. n i will vote u for 2008 hong xing da jiang best actor =)
lol!
Back to top Go down
Josiris
Veteran
Veteran
Josiris

Male Number of posts : 696
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: why guys like to hide thing behind their gf..   why guys like to hide thing behind their gf.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 2:43 pm

what would u do if the truth was told..?
Back to top Go down
shybaby
Regular
Regular
shybaby

Female Number of posts : 226

PostSubject: Re: why guys like to hide thing behind their gf..   why guys like to hide thing behind their gf.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 12:54 am

at least we can face it together.. is veri hurt to know when all ppl know and you last 1 know.. u understand how it feel
Back to top Go down
Harrlem
Admin
Admin
Harrlem

Male Number of posts : 422

PostSubject: Re: why guys like to hide thing behind their gf..   why guys like to hide thing behind their gf.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 11:02 am

shybaby wrote:
at least we can face it together.. is veri hurt to know when all ppl know and you last 1 know.. u understand how it feel
Yeah I know how it feels all too well...
Back to top Go down
shybaby
Regular
Regular
shybaby

Female Number of posts : 226

PostSubject: Re: why guys like to hide thing behind their gf..   why guys like to hide thing behind their gf.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 12:09 pm

Most guys always give empty promised and yet there never do it.. Or there always ask gals to guess what there think.. And when gal ask there just said i no want tell you cause no want you to worry.. If you no love or care.. what the point of worry..
Back to top Go down
Josiris
Veteran
Veteran
Josiris

PostSubject: Re: why guys like to hide thing behind their gf..   why guys like to hide thing behind their gf.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 12:31 am

shybaby wrote:

yeah.. i hate that the most man.. example: imagine all her frens know about her unhappiness, and u are the last one to know, that makes u pretty fcuked up.. then her frens will thinks that u are uncaring, inconsiderate, irresponsible, etc, blah, bullshiii..... *AHHHCHUUUUU* (paiseh, i'm allegic to bullshit =S)

continue with juz now, it's like wtf, she rather tell other ppl, every ppl, than telling me?? i will feel pretty upset and dis-heart-ed about it..
Back to top Go down
little_minnie
Veteran
Veteran
little_minnie

Female Number of posts : 774
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: why guys like to hide thing behind their gf..   why guys like to hide thing behind their gf.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 2:34 am

Josiris wrote:
shybaby wrote:

yeah.. i hate that the most man.. example: imagine all her frens know about her unhappiness, and u are the last one to know, that makes u pretty fcuked up.. then her frens will thinks that u are uncaring, inconsiderate, irresponsible, etc, blah, bullshiii..... *AHHHCHUUUUU* (paiseh, i'm allegic to bullshit =S)

continue with juz now, it's like wtf, she rather tell other ppl, every ppl, than telling me?? i will feel pretty upset and dis-heart-ed about it..

haf u eva tink that the unhappiness is related to the guy?

ii can aso use example that his friends noe about his unhappiness tings...bud one of the tings is related to her....obviously the first 1 u tell is not to her....
Back to top Go down
Harrlem
Admin
Admin
Harrlem

Male Number of posts : 422

PostSubject: Re: why guys like to hide thing behind their gf..   why guys like to hide thing behind their gf.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 8:03 am

Are you guys pouring out your unhappiness or discussing about the topic (which somehow is getting a little off)?? -.-""
Back to top Go down
furukawa
Regular
Regular
furukawa

Male Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2007-12-24

PostSubject: Re: why guys like to hide thing behind their gf..   why guys like to hide thing behind their gf.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 9:37 am

+1 before lock!!~~ Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Josiris
Veteran
Veteran
Josiris

PostSubject: Re: why guys like to hide thing behind their gf..   why guys like to hide thing behind their gf.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 1:31 pm

little_minnie wrote:
Josiris wrote:
shybaby wrote:

haf u eva tink that the unhappiness is related to the guy?

ii can aso use example that his friends noe about his unhappiness tings...bud one of the tings is related to her....obviously the first 1 u tell is not to her....

lol.. hmmm i guess his frens didnt know about it.. coz i guess the guy that u are saying isnt the type of guy who will talk r/s thing with his frens.. i guess he probably likes to listen more than talking.. Wink
Back to top Go down
furukawa
Regular
Regular
furukawa

PostSubject: Re: why guys like to hide thing behind their gf..   why guys like to hide thing behind their gf.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 3:01 pm

Quote :
Obviously, we do not see the need to report to an inferior gender. Period.
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

PostSubject: Re: why guys like to hide thing behind their gf..   why guys like to hide thing behind their gf.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 3:02 pm

huh? wad's the topic again?

*act blur*
Back to top Go down
Maxpower
Regular
Regular
Maxpower

Male Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: why guys like to hide thing behind their gf..   why guys like to hide thing behind their gf.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 3:41 pm

+ 2 !!!!
i love the whole side show btw Jos and minnie..
so cute!!!!!
ooo to be young, silly and in love..

cheers!
Back to top Go down
little_minnie
Veteran
Veteran
little_minnie

Female Number of posts : 774
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: why guys like to hide thing behind their gf..   why guys like to hide thing behind their gf.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 4:27 pm

Josiris wrote:

lol.. hmmm i guess his frens didnt know about it.. coz i guess the guy that u are saying isnt the type of guy who will talk r/s thing with his frens.. i guess he probably likes to listen more than talking.. Wink

well,its hard to say...this world have many diff ppl...
Back to top Go down
bleahz
Veteran
Veteran
bleahz

Number of posts : 711

PostSubject: Re: why guys like to hide thing behind their gf..   why guys like to hide thing behind their gf.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 1:27 am

or probably the guy is scared that the girl is a bit too sensitive and gets offended with what he says.

no offense, just my views..

happens to many couples too.
Back to top Go down
Josiris
Veteran
Veteran
Josiris

PostSubject: Re: why guys like to hide thing behind their gf..   why guys like to hide thing behind their gf.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 3:00 am

bleahz wrote:
or probably the guy is scared that the girl is a bit too sensitive and gets offended with what he says.

true.. haha..
Back to top Go down
furukawa
Regular
Regular
furukawa

PostSubject: Re: why guys like to hide thing behind their gf..   why guys like to hide thing behind their gf.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 11:03 am

Josiris wrote:
bleahz wrote:

true.. haha..
Blah..You know bro, girls are just a petty bunch, with the ability to jump into ridiculous conclusion and hurl baseless accusations, which guy in their right mind will tell a girl what goes on.

And that's why I date ladies and not GIRLS. The difference between the 2 is that a LADY is calm, demure, sensible and most importantly, esteemed. A girl on the other hand is petty, attention seeking, low self esteemed and has emotional baggages, which explains why you have to tell them in great detail EVERYTHING YOU DO, this just reflect their low self esteem and confidence. On the other hand, it's OK for the guy to check up on his S.O , as it's natural for the more dominant role to do so.

When you grow older and enter the society bro, the difference will be more apparent. You'll see Smile
Back to top Go down
Maxpower
Regular
Regular
Maxpower

PostSubject: Re: why guys like to hide thing behind their gf..   why guys like to hide thing behind their gf.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 12:01 pm

some ladies never grow up..

good example is funnieGAL...

tsk tsk..

cheers!
Back to top Go down
funniegal
Veteran
Veteran
funniegal

Female Number of posts : 1174

PostSubject: Re: why guys like to hide thing behind their gf..   why guys like to hide thing behind their gf.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 1:47 pm

Maxpower wrote:

tsk tsk..

cheers!

well, its more like u never grow up max..so i have to talk ur language. u know, like when in rome, do as the romans do. talk to someone childish, u have to talk like them..tsk tsk tsk
Back to top Go down
Darkone
Trainee
Trainee
Darkone

Male Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-11-23

PostSubject: Re: why guys like to hide thing behind their gf..   why guys like to hide thing behind their gf.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 2:15 pm

Why guys hide thing behing gf back.. simple so she will not find out so fast!

But i do agree sometimes it is due to fear of too sensitive or what..
Ladies are evolved form of girls they have the same traits..... Some are just born blur which make them more "mature"

So many ladies who became wives always keep si fang money also what hide behind thier husband the money

Girls also nowadays hide plenty of stuff from their bf what..
Back to top Go down
Josiris
Veteran
Veteran
Josiris

PostSubject: Re: why guys like to hide thing behind their gf..   why guys like to hide thing behind their gf.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 2:30 pm

furukawa wrote:
Josiris wrote:
bleahz wrote:

true.. haha..
Blah..You know bro, girls are just a petty bunch, with the ability to jump into ridiculous conclusion and hurl baseless accusations, which guy in their right mind will tell a girl what goes on.

And that's why I date ladies and not GIRLS. The difference between the 2 is that a LADY is calm, demure, sensible and most importantly, esteemed. A girl on the other hand is petty, attention seeking, low self esteemed and has emotional baggages, which explains why you have to tell them in great detail EVERYTHING YOU DO, this just reflect their low self esteem and confidence. On the other hand, it's OK for the guy to check up on his S.O , as it's natural for the more dominant role to do so.

LoL.. i know.. and i agree with u..

why guys like to hide thing behind their gf.. - Page 2 051
Back to top Go down
Maxpower
Regular
Regular
Maxpower

PostSubject: Re: why guys like to hide thing behind their gf..   why guys like to hide thing behind their gf.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 12:51 pm

funniegal wrote:
Maxpower wrote:

tsk tsk..

cheers!

well, its more like u never grow up max..so i have to talk ur language. u know, like when in rome, do as the romans do. talk to someone childish, u have to talk like them..tsk tsk tsk

why do u hurt me so...
i break easily..

Crying or Very sad

cheers!
Back to top Go down
Merre
Regular
Regular
Merre

Female Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2007-11-27

PostSubject: Re: why guys like to hide thing behind their gf..   why guys like to hide thing behind their gf.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 12:54 pm

If the guy gets to hide things from the gf, then vice versa can happen too ^^
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

PostSubject: Re: why guys like to hide thing behind their gf..   why guys like to hide thing behind their gf.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 2:28 pm

Darkone wrote:
Why guys hide thing behing gf back.. simple so she will not find out so fast!

But i do agree sometimes it is due to fear of too sensitive or what..
Ladies are evolved form of girls they have the same traits..... Some are just born blur which make them more "mature"

So many ladies who became wives always keep si fang money also what hide behind thier husband the money

Girls also nowadays hide plenty of stuff from their bf what..

but i oredi try to be as transparent as possible with my bf!! not physically la..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why guys like to hide thing behind their gf..   why guys like to hide thing behind their gf.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next