The Bus Stop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Do you think you have a "LIFE"

Go down 
+4
xIaOyA-
MXN
funniegal
kicskate
8 posters
AuthorMessage
kicskate
Regular
Regular
kicskate

Male Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Do you think you have a "LIFE" Empty
PostSubject: Do you think you have a "LIFE"   Do you think you have a "LIFE" Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 8:15 pm

I just went past Orchard Road towards my workplace, so many people, beautiful lights enjoying the atmosphere, having a good time~~
Sigh, I got to work at night totally wrong timing~~
You think you have a "LIFE" right now? How you define your "LIFE"?
Back to top Go down
funniegal
Veteran
Veteran
funniegal

Female Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Do you think you have a "LIFE"   Do you think you have a "LIFE" Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 9:29 pm

Yes I do! We complain most of the time that we dont have a life or that we're always stuck with something here or there.

But we still go out with friends, we still chat online, we work, we laugh, we share..to me, that's life. Having no life..well, I honestly dont know how to define it. Its more of a feeling rather than n action.

I used to work n work n get angry n upset n say I had no life while everyone around me did. But u know what? Its just that I was spending all my time on work, my choice again, n not on myself.

So, take control of ur LIFE n give urself a LIFE cos only u can tell urself to GET A LIFE!!
Back to top Go down
MXN
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Do you think you have a "LIFE"   Do you think you have a "LIFE" Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 7:20 pm

Why think so much? Just have fun with what you're doing now.. if you don't like doing something or find it boring, try doing something out of the norm.. like start a flame war!
Back to top Go down
xIaOyA-
xIaOyA-

Female Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2007-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Do you think you have a "LIFE"   Do you think you have a "LIFE" Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 2:54 am

my life now is: sleep, watch tv, play online games, mahjong and waiting to give birth.
who's life is as bad as mine?
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/lesbitch
rapidburn
Veteran
Veteran
rapidburn

Male Number of posts : 850

PostSubject: Re: Do you think you have a "LIFE"   Do you think you have a "LIFE" Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 11:05 am

nope i dun..

my "life" belongs to the country now.. sob sob.. limited freedom..

countdown to "respawn" of my life: 18mths
Back to top Go down
ColdRain
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 283

PostSubject: Re: Do you think you have a "LIFE"   Do you think you have a "LIFE" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 1:00 am

ohh... life... interesting, how does that feel like?
Back to top Go down
MXN
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Do you think you have a "LIFE"   Do you think you have a "LIFE" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 8:11 am

life is like a cup of water. You have to drink it or you'll die of thirst. However, you have alternatives to drink. It could be poison, it could be just a cup of coffee. it could also be sweet like bubble tea. I prefer plain warm water.
Back to top Go down
ColdRain
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 283

PostSubject: Re: Do you think you have a "LIFE"   Do you think you have a "LIFE" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 9:57 am

If taking the lack of life to be equals to death. your analogy fails.

I can go for several hours without water. If applying your theory, can you be literally dead for several hours, then be alive for abit, and then be dead again? well, jesus did raise from the dead after three days, I think that feat isn't commonplace though.

I would believe that oxygen/air would be a more fitting description.
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Female Number of posts : 1759

PostSubject: Re: Do you think you have a "LIFE"   Do you think you have a "LIFE" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 12:46 pm

i have a life, i suppose.

i have a skool life.

i have a love life.

i have a family life.

combined, i do have a life.

just that i havent settled my working life ;]
Back to top Go down
Josiris
Veteran
Veteran
Josiris

Male Number of posts : 696

PostSubject: Re: Do you think you have a "LIFE"   Do you think you have a "LIFE" Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 6:18 am

life is a job, isnt it?

get enjoy long hours games at home and hanging out long hours with your frens and love ones..

to me, if i'm saying to someone, "u have no life", means that that that person cannot juggles well with his/her time.. example, someone who spend long hours working only, or long hours playing games only, etc.. spending or concentrating too much time on one thing and neglected on other stuffs.. that belongs to no life class.. =X
Back to top Go down
rapidburn
Veteran
Veteran
rapidburn

Male Number of posts : 850

PostSubject: Re: Do you think you have a "LIFE"   Do you think you have a "LIFE" Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 9:36 am

as my msn display pic reads "I don't nid to get a life, i am a gamer, i have lots of lives" lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think you have a "LIFE"   Do you think you have a "LIFE" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you think you have a "LIFE"
Page 1 of 1