The Bus Stop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

EXPERIENCE AS SOLDIER IN BMT

Go down 
+3
kicskate
rapidburn
beachbozs
7 posters
AuthorMessage
beachbozs
beachbozs

Male Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2007-11-22

EXPERIENCE AS SOLDIER IN BMT Empty
PostSubject: EXPERIENCE AS SOLDIER IN BMT   EXPERIENCE AS SOLDIER IN BMT Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 9:54 am

Come come share anything funny , sad or how you feel during your first field camp during bmt .

i share my first.

On a early morning as i troop down to CMPB my time still go cmpb instead of direct intake to unit. as i board the bus to keat hong camp to draw the stuff like boot , jockey cap , uniform ect ect.

and go to commando jetty wait for fast craft to bring us to TEKONG .
AND DAM carry the heavy load to camp almost dying.
Back to top Go down
rapidburn
Veteran
Veteran
rapidburn

Male Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: EXPERIENCE AS SOLDIER IN BMT   EXPERIENCE AS SOLDIER IN BMT Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 12:16 am

enlistment day:
i still in service.. tekong was jus a few mths ago for me. its direct intake onto tekong island one..

my first impression of the island upon was this big chalet hse.. the jetty was oso kinda impressive, looking like a fancy ferry terminal. Then parents and the enlistees are briefed separatedly.. the enlistees take the oath and become soldiers scratch Then the parents and enlistees "enjoy" a sumptous meal courtesy of the tekong cookhse.

drawing of the basic supplies is also more convenient.. being in the camp premises near to the bunk area.

then comes the initiation of soldier life as everyone becomes botak!!

outfield:
field camp was kinda fun, wif us learning urban and conventional ops warfare..

Passing out parade:
end of the 13wk (9+ 4 wk for ptp) training for me. both sad and happy.. sad to leave the closely knit platoon. but yet happy to see the end of the gruelling training..
Back to top Go down
kicskate
Regular
Regular
kicskate

Male Number of posts : 250

PostSubject: Re: EXPERIENCE AS SOLDIER IN BMT   EXPERIENCE AS SOLDIER IN BMT Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 3:53 am

First day of enlistment, i went alone, the feeling is excitement, looking forward for trainings... I love every single day of my BMT times, i remember alws go to other bunks to talk to other people, eat titbits, everyday is so carefree... I love everything except SOC, cos it damn tiring.... run until want to die still cannot pass...LOL
Back to top Go down
TazDevil
Regular
Regular
TazDevil

Male Number of posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: EXPERIENCE AS SOLDIER IN BMT   EXPERIENCE AS SOLDIER IN BMT Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 4:43 pm

BMT simi lai eh?????
i oso direct intake...
straight to camp but same day book out liao...
8-5~~~ hahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
rapidburn
Veteran
Veteran
rapidburn

PostSubject: Re: EXPERIENCE AS SOLDIER IN BMT   EXPERIENCE AS SOLDIER IN BMT Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 11:43 am

NewBieS wrote:
BMT simi lai eh?????
i oso direct intake...
straight to camp but same day book out liao...
8-5~~~ hahahahahaha

wah so gd.. same day book out one..

i tio confined for 2 wks -.-"
Back to top Go down
Ah_keong
Veteran
Veteran
Ah_keong

Male Number of posts : 581

PostSubject: Re: EXPERIENCE AS SOLDIER IN BMT   EXPERIENCE AS SOLDIER IN BMT Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 10:24 pm

wah BMT...

i learn how 2 be a thinking soldier...

really need 2 use a lot of brains sia when in army....
Back to top Go down
KongMing
Regular
Regular
KongMing

Male Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-12-01

PostSubject: Re: EXPERIENCE AS SOLDIER IN BMT   EXPERIENCE AS SOLDIER IN BMT Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 1:48 pm

My BMT? I only know one word - OBEY.
Back to top Go down
KongMing
Regular
Regular
KongMing

Male Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-12-01

PostSubject: Re: EXPERIENCE AS SOLDIER IN BMT   EXPERIENCE AS SOLDIER IN BMT Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 1:49 pm

Another one - PTI is more recognised than a CO.

We greeted the PTI first, then the CO. CO's face black black and says all go for marching.
Back to top Go down
Maxpower
Regular
Regular
Maxpower

Male Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: EXPERIENCE AS SOLDIER IN BMT   EXPERIENCE AS SOLDIER IN BMT Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 4:35 pm

haha.. yeah.. my1 st day..

i also thought Tekong look like a Chalet..

i remember being fuckin hung over from partying heavy the nite b4 enlistment..

and being the n00b i am .. minute hit bunk..the SGT shouted "Knock IT down".. and i look at him and smile.. then he come up to me and yell " CB! ACT PUNK AR" and i blur blur told him.. i dun like punk music...
i really tot he siao when he start scolding me and i "said relax bro..why so tension?".. only when another recruit told me i was being scolded and i was to assume "push up position" then i realise..

it took me along time to get into "army mode"
haha.. i still remember BMT OC kept saying i was a pampered child and told the sgt cannot scold me too much if not i complain to mummy.

BMT was uper fun..Ninja company was damn slack compared to the others...

i see what the other comps go thru i was like.. damn heng i in Ninja man..
and i was fucking fit so all the IPPT and SOC was easy and i clear 1st time..

My unit on the other hand.. lol! ythat one i keep kena tekan "coz my attitude suck"..

some pple not meant to be soldiers..

cheers!
Back to top Go down
rapidburn
Veteran
Veteran
rapidburn

PostSubject: Re: EXPERIENCE AS SOLDIER IN BMT   EXPERIENCE AS SOLDIER IN BMT Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 6:44 pm

Maxpower wrote:
haha.. yeah.. my1 st day..

i also thought Tekong look like a Chalet..

i remember being fuckin hung over from partying heavy the nite b4 enlistment..

and being the n00b i am .. minute hit bunk..the SGT shouted "Knock IT down".. and i look at him and smile.. then he come up to me and yell " CB! ACT PUNK AR" and i blur blur told him.. i dun like punk music...
i really tot he siao when he start scolding me and i "said relax bro..why so tension?".. only when another recruit told me i was being scolded and i was to assume "push up position" then i realise..

it took me along time to get into "army mode"
haha.. i still remember BMT OC kept saying i was a pampered child and told the sgt cannot scold me too much if not i complain to mummy.

BMT was uper fun..Ninja company was damn slack compared to the others...

i see what the other comps go thru i was like.. damn heng i in Ninja man..
and i was fucking fit so all the IPPT and SOC was easy and i clear 1st time..

My unit on the other hand.. lol! ythat one i keep kena tekan "coz my attitude suck"..

some pple not meant to be soldiers..

cheers!

LOL!!! ninja coy~ now famous to be super xiong! i tink u ord a long long time ago rite, max?
Back to top Go down
beachbozs
beachbozs

Male Number of posts : 855

PostSubject: Re: EXPERIENCE AS SOLDIER IN BMT   EXPERIENCE AS SOLDIER IN BMT Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 10:10 am

ninja coy not for girls ? because in nee soon camp it is for girls lei ninja coy
Back to top Go down
Maxpower
Regular
Regular
Maxpower

Male Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: EXPERIENCE AS SOLDIER IN BMT   EXPERIENCE AS SOLDIER IN BMT Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 7:47 pm

ORD 2002,
My cuz now in BMT lei.. Taurus is still the xiong one...

BMT in early 2000

cheers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EXPERIENCE AS SOLDIER IN BMT   EXPERIENCE AS SOLDIER IN BMT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EXPERIENCE AS SOLDIER IN BMT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bus Stop :: General :: Army talk-
Jump to: