The Bus Stop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Voted best joke 2002 in USA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mrbernard
Regular
Regular
mrbernard

Male Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2007-12-11

Voted best joke 2002 in USA Empty
PostSubject: Voted best joke 2002 in USA   Voted best joke 2002 in USA Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 5:14 pm

An airplane was about to crash; there were 5 passengers on board but only 4 parachutes.
The 1st passenger said, "I am Kobe Bryant, the best NBA basketball player, the Lakers need me, I can't afford to die." So he took the 1st pack and left the plane.

The 2nd passenger, Hillary Clinton said, " I am the wife of the former US President, a NY State Senator and a potential future president." So she took the 2nd pack and jumped out of the plane.

The 3rd passenger, George W. Bush, said, "I'm the president of the United States of America. I have great responsibility being the leader of a super-power nation and I am the cleverest president in American history, so America's people won't let me die." So he grabbed the pack next to him and jumped out of the plane.

The 4th passenger, the Pope, said to the 5th passenger, a 10 year old schoolgirl, "I am old and frail and don't have many years left, and as a Catholic! I will sacrifice my life and let you have the last parachute."

The girl said, "it's okay, there is a parachute left for you. America's cleverest president has taken my schoolbag."

Voted best joke 2002 in USA Untitled
Back to top Go down
rapidburn
Veteran
Veteran
rapidburn

Male Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2007-11-21

Voted best joke 2002 in USA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voted best joke 2002 in USA   Voted best joke 2002 in USA Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 11:22 am

lol u sure? they mus realli hate George bush then..
Back to top Go down

Voted best joke 2002 in USA
Page 1 of 1