The Bus Stop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Your very own Company

Go down 
+2
TazDevil
LestatWQ
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LestatWQ
Veteran
Veteran
LestatWQ

Male Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2007-11-21

Your very own Company Empty
PostSubject: Your very own Company   Your very own Company Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 12:37 am

You know, guys.

I've been thinking a lot, ( sorry if it's too long winded here. ) how do I actually start my own company?

I want to be that guy! You know, that guy? Aged 25-28, hot looks, great bod, RICH, like the HOLY SHIT RICH, owner of a multi-billion dollar company and many several branches and owns most of the companies in Singapore. And I'm popular EVERYWHERE and the most eligible bachelor of probably, the entire century. ~_~

How do I actually start? I know it's a dream but I'm damn sure I will make it happen.

I want to invest into technology, creating things that are meant to make mankind's life even more simple, and on to harvesting a new sort of metal or something like a new-able energy source for those global warming b*tches and stuff like that... and apparels and shit.. You get my drift..

I feel so silly typing this out but hey, you guys are great pals.
Back to top Go down
TazDevil
Regular
Regular
TazDevil

Male Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Your very own Company   Your very own Company Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 12:08 pm

how much u got for start up?
his is e most important.
without capital there r nothing u can do, but if u capital is not much dan there r nothing u can do oso...
see how much u 'prepare' to lose first.
Back to top Go down
MXN
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Your very own Company   Your very own Company Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 2:18 pm

Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Female Number of posts : 1759

PostSubject: Re: Your very own Company   Your very own Company Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 11:24 pm

haha, lele you make me proud sia~ i feel maternal.

bah.

hmm.. you can oredi start setting up your company with some frens who share the same ambition. but do have a business plan in the first place..

if still dun have, go think of one which will work ;]

the start-up cost im not veri sure myself.. but i can help ask those who started businesses by themselves abt how they got abt doing it ;]
Back to top Go down
rapidburn
Veteran
Veteran
rapidburn

Male Number of posts : 850

PostSubject: Re: Your very own Company   Your very own Company Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 10:45 am

hmm.. if u wan to start ur own company.. u mus first haf an eye for the NEXT BIG THING. bring it into singapore then retail it. or better yet, make ppl retail it for you.. of cos the capital is an issue.. but all business start small and some dun even start at all physically (online shops).. so dun aim too big first.. last and final thing, u nid to perservere and nt gif up.. when u r down, jus get up and strive on Smile
Back to top Go down
MXN
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Your very own Company   Your very own Company Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 6:57 pm

that's called franchising
Back to top Go down
MXN
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Your very own Company   Your very own Company Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 7:31 am

For a start, you have to learn how to handle your own money.

Are you saving enough?
Are you spending too much?
How much do you need to start your company?
When do you need want to use the money?
What's the risk of losing your business?
How are you going to make the business run?

You would have to get more details and research to lower the risks and making it possible. However, no matter how many questions you ask and how much information you have, when you can do it, just do it. If not, too much information would be overloading.
Back to top Go down
Prince Valiant
Regular
Regular
Prince Valiant

Male Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2007-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Your very own Company   Your very own Company Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 10:19 pm

LestatWQ wrote:
You know, guys.

I've been thinking a lot, ( sorry if it's too long winded here. ) how do I actually start my own company?

I want to be that guy! You know, that guy? Aged 25-28, hot looks, great bod, RICH, like the HOLY SHIT RICH, owner of a multi-billion dollar company and many several branches and owns most of the companies in Singapore. And I'm popular EVERYWHERE and the most eligible bachelor of probably, the entire century. ~_~

How do I actually start? I know it's a dream but I'm damn sure I will make it happen.

I want to invest into technology, creating things that are meant to make mankind's life even more simple, and on to harvesting a new sort of metal or something like a new-able energy source for those global warming b*tches and stuff like that... and apparels and shit.. You get my drift..

I feel so silly typing this out but hey, you guys are great pals.

seeing your post, i think you create this thread for fun nia. you are not even ready to take the first step because you are dreaming now haha..
Back to top Go down
Prince Valiant
Regular
Regular
Prince Valiant

Male Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2007-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Your very own Company   Your very own Company Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 10:20 pm

answering your question is only a waste of time:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your very own Company   Your very own Company Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your very own Company
Page 1 of 1