The Bus Stop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Which is more important?

Go down 
+12
Merre
funniegal
ZeroFeng
Josiris
ColdRain
Ah_keong
bleahz
rapidburn
euny
kicskate
LestatWQ
MXN
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MXN
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Which is more important? Empty
PostSubject: Which is more important?   Which is more important? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 5:51 pm

Results or life in school?
Back to top Go down
LestatWQ
Veteran
Veteran
LestatWQ

Male Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Which is more important?   Which is more important? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 8:08 pm

Both are important.

A little bit of results and a little bit of friendship.
Back to top Go down
kicskate
Regular
Regular
kicskate

Male Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Which is more important?   Which is more important? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 8:17 pm

Results 80%, Life in school 20%. Spend so much money to get a life in sch? Better spend more time in studies.
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Female Number of posts : 1759

PostSubject: Re: Which is more important?   Which is more important? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 10:26 pm

results.

you mean there is life in skool!?
i onli have a life outside skool. when in skool, i just study, print notes, study, print notes, MORE STUDYING, PRINT MORE NOTES.
Back to top Go down
kicskate
Regular
Regular
kicskate

Male Number of posts : 250

PostSubject: Re: Which is more important?   Which is more important? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 5:24 am

Unless you don't join any cca, activities in school, ,never join orientation, basically you had no friends at all... Maybe just happen to make a new friend who sit beside you, ask you some random questions....
It good to have some friends, widen your social circle, anyway all of you all in schools might help one another in workforce in the future...
Back to top Go down
rapidburn
Veteran
Veteran
rapidburn

Male Number of posts : 850

PostSubject: Re: Which is more important?   Which is more important? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 9:10 pm

to me is results and achievements.. call me realistic but the oni thing that will matter 10yrs down the road is the cert and the achievements u left behind.. and not hw much u enjoyed the process student life.. tho.. i try to achieve a balance of both.. wif preference towards results... Smile
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

PostSubject: Re: Which is more important?   Which is more important? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 12:55 am

kicskate wrote:
Unless you don't join any cca, activities in school, ,never join orientation, basically you had no friends at all... Maybe just happen to make a new friend who sit beside you, ask you some random questions....
It good to have some friends, widen your social circle, anyway all of you all in schools might help one another in workforce in the future...

hey, kics so smart~ i refuse to join any cca cos i tend to be unable to multi-task for some things~ it's either fun or work~ and i didnt get to join any orientation cos i joined the skool AFTER orientation~

and i have more than one lecture fren. i have around ten lecture frens whose friendship goes beyond the lecture hall.. ten onli, but that'll suffice for now~

i agree that having frens are good!

but i dun really rely on skool to widen my social circle~ esp university~ in uni, it's more probable that pple find more hi-bye frens than true frens.. i dun want hi-bye frens..

so, results are more impt for me.
Back to top Go down
bleahz
Veteran
Veteran
bleahz

Number of posts : 711

PostSubject: Re: Which is more important?   Which is more important? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 6:16 pm

hi-bye friends suck...........

many in my poly
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

PostSubject: Re: Which is more important?   Which is more important? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 11:18 pm

hmm, so pingy.. results or life in skool?
Back to top Go down
bleahz
Veteran
Veteran
bleahz

Number of posts : 711

PostSubject: Re: Which is more important?   Which is more important? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 3:38 am

of cos results are more impt, thats my only reason for going to sch.

friends are impt as we help one another do and remind stuff.
also, they are companions, great ones

in poly, u need friends for grades too. Smile

choose wrong person for the teamwork, it'll be like super boring cos u are like clueless of what to do.
Back to top Go down
Ah_keong
Veteran
Veteran
Ah_keong

Male Number of posts : 581

PostSubject: Re: Which is more important?   Which is more important? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 11:30 am

in life...

there are 3 type of good friends and 3 type of bad friends...

a balance of these 6 types is good for social and also academic achievements....

---- Theory by Zhuge KongMing --- 25th Theory of GeneralSHIP

lol!
Back to top Go down
ColdRain
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 283

PostSubject: Re: Which is more important?   Which is more important? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 3:54 pm

friends become hi-bye friends only when it allow them to, where the feeling is mutual between parties. you can make life long friends almost anywhere.
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

PostSubject: Re: Which is more important?   Which is more important? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 4:24 pm

yupyup suddenly cr sounds so clever~
Back to top Go down
Ah_keong
Veteran
Veteran
Ah_keong

Male Number of posts : 581

PostSubject: Re: Which is more important?   Which is more important? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 6:47 pm

idea... its a good ideology...
Back to top Go down
Josiris
Veteran
Veteran
Josiris

Male Number of posts : 696

PostSubject: Re: Which is more important?   Which is more important? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 4:45 pm

results..
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

PostSubject: Re: Which is more important?   Which is more important? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 7:32 pm

*me keeps staring at the "pulchritudinous gurl with that ambrosial kiss"
and cant help but go awwwwwww*
Back to top Go down
ZeroFeng
Trainee
Trainee
ZeroFeng

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Which is more important?   Which is more important? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 10:11 pm

Grad from school is more impt ... the rest are about the same
Back to top Go down
funniegal
Veteran
Veteran
funniegal

Female Number of posts : 1174

PostSubject: Re: Which is more important?   Which is more important? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 8:43 pm

erm...m i allowed to post in here? lol

To me, its both. Results are impt as these will get u the job u u want. The better the results, the better the prospects. (task oriented)

But life in school is also impt. Its the friends u make, the teachers that inspire, the things that happen around u, everything around u can help u get ahead in life, in communication, in presentation, in team work, in setting goals, in helping others. (people oriented)

When u work, u need both to survive in the working world. A good balance helps u in ur job, in ur life too.

So, while u should work hard to get good results, u shouldn't be closed to what happens in school, around u.
Back to top Go down
rapidburn
Veteran
Veteran
rapidburn

Male Number of posts : 850

PostSubject: Re: Which is more important?   Which is more important? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 10:04 am

funniegal wrote:
erm...m i allowed to post in here? lol

To me, its both. Results are impt as these will get u the job u u want. The better the results, the better the prospects. (task oriented)

But life in school is also impt. Its the friends u make, the teachers that inspire, the things that happen around u, everything around u can help u get ahead in life, in communication, in presentation, in team work, in setting goals, in helping others. (people oriented)

When u work, u need both to survive in the working world. A good balance helps u in ur job, in ur life too.

So, while u should work hard to get good results, u shouldn't be closed to what happens in school, around u.

yes, every can post here wat.. no discrimination towards ppl of any AGE.

hmm.. funn jie has wise insights.. but personally i am still rather results oriented.. attending sch is to work towards achieving a certicate/ diploma or a degree.. frens r jus yet another byproduct during the quest of "academic pursuit".
Back to top Go down
Merre
Regular
Regular
Merre

Female Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2007-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Which is more important?   Which is more important? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 2:22 pm

Wow..all of you sound so hardworking...when I was in sch...all I could think of was WHEN WILL THIS LECTURE / TUTORIAL END so that I can go home and play my game ^^
Back to top Go down
LestatWQ
Veteran
Veteran
LestatWQ

Male Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: Which is more important?   Which is more important? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 4:08 pm

I changed my opinion,

Study is better, there are no true friends. When you are rich, friends will come from all poles.
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

PostSubject: Re: Which is more important?   Which is more important? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 9:06 pm

Merre wrote:
Wow..all of you sound so hardworking...when I was in sch...all I could think of was WHEN WILL THIS LECTURE / TUTORIAL END so that I can go home and play my game ^^

heh... nowadays during lectures, i have been counting down to the end of the lecture session~

the toilet bowl calls, as well as zhou gong, as well as Mr Stomach... wah, im so busy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Josiris
Veteran
Veteran
Josiris

PostSubject: Re: Which is more important?   Which is more important? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 4:55 am

euny wrote:

LoL.. same..
Back to top Go down
Josiris
Veteran
Veteran
Josiris

PostSubject: Re: Which is more important?   Which is more important? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 4:57 am

Merre wrote:

now a bit different.. mass psp gaming on wifi.. lol.. monster hunters 2: freedom, call of duty.. can mass play in lecture halls..
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

PostSubject: Re: Which is more important?   Which is more important? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 3:25 pm

Josiris wrote:
euny wrote:

LoL.. same..

same wad?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which is more important?   Which is more important? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which is more important?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bus Stop :: General :: Schoolbus zone-
Jump to: