The Bus Stop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Business or Employee?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MXN
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Business or Employee? Empty
PostSubject: Business or Employee?   Business or Employee? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 1:06 pm

Would you rather start your own company and risk losing it all or do you prefer to work under someone for a stable income?
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Female Number of posts : 1759
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Business or Employee?   Business or Employee? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 1:32 pm

i'll work under someone for that stable income first, den i get enough money then i start my own company ;]

ultimate aim: have my own company.
Back to top Go down
Prince Valiant
Regular
Regular
Prince Valiant

Male Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2007-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Business or Employee?   Business or Employee? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 10:38 pm

MXN wrote:
Would you rather start your own company and risk losing it all or do you prefer to work under someone for a stable income?

I can never stay in a company for long, especially those with brainless bosses.

You will never lose all when you have your business:D. be positive, you gain lots more then working in any company. those you gained may not be money but it is something very much important. Unless you start a company and fool around thinking you are some CEO and spent like 1 when your comoany didin't earn more then you spent,then you lose everything including time and effort.

So if you are not that kind of business owner, then you will gain insights,because every mistakes is a valuable lesson.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Business or Employee?   Business or Employee? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Business or Employee?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bus Stop :: General :: Businesses-
Jump to: