The Bus Stop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What do you do when you are BROKE?

Go down 
+12
RosesAreRed
bleahz
raphy
holy_demon
Sakura
Maxpower
rapidburn
xIaOyA-
euny
Wisely
funniegal
kicskate
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kicskate
Regular
Regular
kicskate

Male Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2007-11-22

What do you do when you are BROKE? Empty
PostSubject: What do you do when you are BROKE?   What do you do when you are BROKE? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 5:40 am

Stay at home rot and eat for few days to few weeks?
I was damn broke after I ord years ago... whenever I went out, I alws eat roti prata... Now thinking of the exams fee coming up in next month.... arghhhh i going to jailed at home again during this festive periods Mad
Back to top Go down
funniegal
Veteran
Veteran
funniegal

Female Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when you are BROKE?   What do you do when you are BROKE? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 9:17 am

bro, dont u get paid every month? just handle ur finances wisely lar.

U should know what ur monthly deductions are.

Just do up a simple table to show the following:

Salary
less monthly expenses/deductions
less adhoc expenses/deductions
less savings

You will have a balance. From there u can gauge how much u have to spend for that month. If u over spend, just bring food from home or buy something cheaper.
Back to top Go down
Wisely
Regular
Regular
Wisely

Male Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2007-11-26

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when you are BROKE?   What do you do when you are BROKE? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 11:58 am

When you have a gf... things will be slightly different...

Its not that the other party not understanding ut as the guy.. we feel the obligation
Back to top Go down
http://www.wisely-de-soul.blogspot.com
funniegal
Veteran
Veteran
funniegal

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when you are BROKE?   What do you do when you are BROKE? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 12:15 pm

Wisely wrote:
When you have a gf... things will be slightly different...

Its not that the other party not understanding ut as the guy.. we feel the obligation

All the more reason a person needs to save. Also, some activities u used to do, u have to forego.

But honestly, if a guy is broke, the gf must understand. If not, he may go bankrupt then she will leave him.

When a person has a tendency to spend n spend (not just gf or bf but on oneself), a time may come when the person needs to stop being impulsive with spending.

I've seen ppl go so deep into debt that they r almost drowning.
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Female Number of posts : 1759

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when you are BROKE?   What do you do when you are BROKE? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 12:16 pm

so fast den out of topic oredi ah.

wad do i do when i am broke?

i may go around borrowing money and den promise to return the money once i get my cash flow~

or maybe i go to my dear dear and reach my palm out to him Smile
how can the husband not give his wife the monthly allowance?!

kidding.

when i am broke, i will scout around for jobs which will give the salary daily ba~ budden im not sure wad kind of jobs are like that besides prostitution and construction work..
Back to top Go down
funniegal
Veteran
Veteran
funniegal

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when you are BROKE?   What do you do when you are BROKE? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 1:48 pm

euny wrote:
so fast den out of topic oredi ah.

wad do i do when i am broke?

i may go around borrowing money and den promise to return the money once i get my cash flow~

or maybe i go to my dear dear and reach my palm out to him Smile
how can the husband not give his wife the monthly allowance?!

kidding.

when i am broke, i will scout around for jobs which will give the salary daily ba~ budden im not sure wad kind of jobs are like that besides prostitution and construction work..

Where got out of topic? all still talking abt being broke mah..as a result of spending on urself or others mah.

I dont like to borrow from ppl. its something my mum always told us not to do. if u have no money, dont spend. we always had enough for food but even if we didn't (which was quite often when were were young) dont borrow money. never owe ppl money.

euny mei, i see u only know of limited jobs available or is it u r refering to those that can pay u wat u want? pls lar...
Back to top Go down
xIaOyA-
xIaOyA-

Female Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2007-11-23

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when you are BROKE?   What do you do when you are BROKE? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 3:23 pm

stay at home, watch tv!
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/lesbitch
rapidburn
Veteran
Veteran
rapidburn

Male Number of posts : 850

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when you are BROKE?   What do you do when you are BROKE? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 4:09 pm

hmm.. i dun realli become broke... cos i dun club/drink/smoke.. all of these money-depleting activities.. even when i go out, i at most oni watch movie.. hmm.. if worst come worst.. dun go out so much.. save on even the transport fees.. go neighbourhood malls walk walk lor... or go exercise.. healthy living Smile
Back to top Go down
Maxpower
Regular
Regular
Maxpower

Male Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when you are BROKE?   What do you do when you are BROKE? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 7:51 pm

whne i'm broke i usually stay home and watch movies/series on my comp.
i dun like to go out when broke coz i always like to have $$$ just in case i anything happens

but i still go out if frenz buying rounds! (they usually do aniways! i love my frenz!)

cheers!
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Regular
Regular
Sakura

Female Number of posts : 126

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when you are BROKE?   What do you do when you are BROKE? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 8:04 pm

keke~~ stay home rot or slp all day if im broke Sob~
Back to top Go down
kicskate
Regular
Regular
kicskate

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when you are BROKE?   What do you do when you are BROKE? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 8:09 pm

funniegal wrote:
bro, dont u get paid every month? just handle ur finances wisely lar.

U should know what ur monthly deductions are.

Just do up a simple table to show the following:

Salary
less monthly expenses/deductions
less adhoc expenses/deductions
less savings

You will have a balance. From there u can gauge how much u have to spend for that month. If u over spend, just bring food from home or buy something cheaper.

This month salary i keep more than 50%, next month around 60%...because mid of next month got to pay 2.5k.....
This year sep i just paid 4.2k....
I scrimp and save alot ald.....
This month i went 1 outing, I ald quite tight liao....
Back to top Go down
holy_demon
Regular
Regular
holy_demon

Male Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when you are BROKE?   What do you do when you are BROKE? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 8:18 pm

be a begger outside the temple at 'four horse road'
Back to top Go down
euny
Ticketing Officer
Ticketing Officer
euny

Female Number of posts : 1759

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when you are BROKE?   What do you do when you are BROKE? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 8:53 pm

funniegal wrote:
Where got out of topic? all still talking abt being broke mah..as a result of spending on urself or others mah.

I dont like to borrow from ppl. its something my mum always told us not to do. if u have no money, dont spend. we always had enough for food but even if we didn't (which was quite often when were were young) borrow money. never owe ppl money.

euny mei, i see u only know of limited jobs available or is it u r refering to those that can pay u wat u want? pls lar...

well, actually...we owe pple money constantly.. be it creditcard holders, employers, car owners.. everybody owes everybody money.

i mean those jobs which, by the end of the day you get the daily wage la... still got wad job gives out daily wage?? the jobs i know of pay monthly nia~ pls la...

and there'll never be the time when i get broke. i wont let myself become broke.

im just putting myself into worst case scenario where im forced to be broke..
Back to top Go down
Maxpower
Regular
Regular
Maxpower

Male Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when you are BROKE?   What do you do when you are BROKE? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 9:08 pm

euny wrote:
[well, actually...we owe pple money constantly.. be it creditcard holders, employers, car owners.. everybody owes everybody money.

not true lei.. i dun owe anybody money...

u 19.. why u tok in absolut terms?

elephant

cheers!
Back to top Go down
funniegal
Veteran
Veteran
funniegal

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when you are BROKE?   What do you do when you are BROKE? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 10:46 pm

euny wrote:
funniegal wrote:

I dont like to borrow from ppl. its something my mum always told us not to do. if u have no money, dont spend. we always had enough for food but even if we didn't (which was quite often when were were young) borrow money. never owe ppl money.

well, actually...we owe pple money constantly.. be it creditcard holders, employers, car owners.. everybody owes everybody money.

i mean those jobs which, by the end of the day you get the daily wage la... still got wad job gives out daily wage?? the jobs i know of pay monthly nia~ pls la...

and there'll never be the time when i get broke. i wont let myself become broke.

im just putting myself into worst case scenario where im forced to be broke..

we have expenses n contributions but owe money to the company? borrowing money in terms of borrowing from family n friends. that's when u run out of money n then turn to other ppl to borrow money. And its one thing to borrow for daily necessities but some ppl borrow money from others so that they can enjoy n spend more money.
Back to top Go down
raphy
Regular
Regular
raphy

Male Number of posts : 291

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when you are BROKE?   What do you do when you are BROKE? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 11:04 pm

stay at home and nua lor.... play online free game, chat here to pass time etc....lolz
Back to top Go down
raphy
Regular
Regular
raphy

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when you are BROKE?   What do you do when you are BROKE? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 11:06 pm

kic, now roti prata also up price wor.... not cheap anymore, bread also getting expensive....

no longer no $ eat roti liao.... now is no $ drink tap water....
Back to top Go down
kicskate
Regular
Regular
kicskate

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when you are BROKE?   What do you do when you are BROKE? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 11:23 pm

Roti prata rises? But still cheap and filling.
Back to top Go down
funniegal
Veteran
Veteran
funniegal

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when you are BROKE?   What do you do when you are BROKE? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 11:25 pm

Just eat plain bread n drink water lar
Back to top Go down
bleahz
Veteran
Veteran
bleahz

Number of posts : 711

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when you are BROKE?   What do you do when you are BROKE? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 12:53 am

go out with friends.. sit ard instead of spending money.
Back to top Go down
RosesAreRed
Regular
Regular
RosesAreRed

Female Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2007-12-03

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when you are BROKE?   What do you do when you are BROKE? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 1:31 am

use my credit card. =/ (this is very bad)
Back to top Go down
http://jialin-loves-red.blogspot.com
little_minnie
Veteran
Veteran
little_minnie

Female Number of posts : 774
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when you are BROKE?   What do you do when you are BROKE? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 1:33 am

stay at hm or meet up wif best friend to chat hahax....
Back to top Go down
zhiwei82
Regular
Regular
zhiwei82

Male Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-11-27

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when you are BROKE?   What do you do when you are BROKE? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 5:53 am

Sleep the whole day.
Back to top Go down
RosesAreRed
Regular
Regular
RosesAreRed

Female Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2007-12-03

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when you are BROKE?   What do you do when you are BROKE? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 10:16 am

zhiwei82 wrote:
Sleep the whole day.

no nid to eat meh..............
Back to top Go down
http://jialin-loves-red.blogspot.com
raphy
Regular
Regular
raphy

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when you are BROKE?   What do you do when you are BROKE? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 10:38 am

sleep = minimum movement = minimum energy use = minimum food required...lolz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when you are BROKE?   What do you do when you are BROKE? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you do when you are BROKE?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bus Stop :: General :: Chit-chat-
Jump to: