The Bus Stop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

during lunar seventh month stories

Go down 
+6
Wisely
liyun
beachbozs
Sakura
nInIkOz
memories
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
memories
Regular
Regular
memories

Male Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2007-11-25

during lunar seventh month stories Empty
PostSubject: during lunar seventh month stories   during lunar seventh month stories Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 7:09 am

share all the lunar seventh month stories here... i start off first

there is this story which says that during the 7th month. buses have to stop and open the door at every bustop even if nobody is boarding or alighting...

purpose is for those "hao xiong di" WootZzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
nInIkOz
Spree Moderator
Spree Moderator
nInIkOz

Female Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: during lunar seventh month stories   during lunar seventh month stories Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 7:27 am

never heard of such story tat u mentioned~~ maybe i seldom take bus or neva notice when taking bus during the 7th mth
Back to top Go down
memories
Regular
Regular
memories

PostSubject: Re: during lunar seventh month stories   during lunar seventh month stories Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 9:16 am

well sorry... i forgot to add in the most important part... i meant the very last bus in service...

=)
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Regular
Regular
Sakura

Female Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: during lunar seventh month stories   during lunar seventh month stories Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 10:07 pm

realli?
Back to top Go down
memories
Regular
Regular
memories

PostSubject: Re: during lunar seventh month stories   during lunar seventh month stories Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 6:44 am

i heard this story from one of my friends... din really notice it oso...
anymore lunar 7th month ghost stories???
Back to top Go down
beachbozs
beachbozs

Male Number of posts : 855

PostSubject: Re: during lunar seventh month stories   during lunar seventh month stories Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 9:33 am

got, cannot go out after dark. the thing will catch you.
Back to top Go down
liyun
liyun

Female Number of posts : 888

PostSubject: Re: during lunar seventh month stories   during lunar seventh month stories Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 10:00 am

They said not to swim during the 7 month..
Back to top Go down
http://www.linliyun.com
Wisely
Regular
Regular
Wisely

Male Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2007-11-26

PostSubject: Re: during lunar seventh month stories   during lunar seventh month stories Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 12:41 pm

Not a ghost story, but an encounter of my uncle on my cousin when he is 4 years old.

There was one night, dont think its the 7th month, its 1am.

My uncle was woken up by sounds of laughters. He was curious and tot who can it be at this time?
He den realised its my cousin who was playing and laughing and talking in the living room.
So when he went out, he only saw my cousin and no one else, but my cousin was happily playing with "someone".

My uncle got a bit freaked out and decided to ask my cousin who is he playing with.

My young cousin then just pointed towards the wall, on the divine's alter.
Its Guang Gong! My uncle worship and pray to Guang Gong!

My uncle was bit relieve in a way that its not something else, but still he freaked and grab my cousin to the room.

From then now, my cousin knows he could see things, so much esp during NS.

He is already now 25 yrs old.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wisely-de-soul.blogspot.com
LestatWQ
Veteran
Veteran
LestatWQ

Male Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: during lunar seventh month stories   during lunar seventh month stories Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 12:02 am

Spirits could be friends, just don't piss them off...

Well, I heard that you can't step on joss sticks and offerings because They'll pretty much push you down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
memories
Regular
Regular
memories

PostSubject: Re: during lunar seventh month stories   during lunar seventh month stories Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 5:54 am

okay encountered this by my friends... he was walking home very late at night after clubbing during 7th month about a metre away he saw an old lady dragging those aluminium cans along... the sound of the cans brushing against the floor chills u out esp since its so late in the night and the noise is very tentative...as my friend walks past her... he notice the old lady cheek is both red in colour... he got a bit scare and walk even faster...after he past her... the old lady said "dun step on my cans" and he felt a cold breeze blew past him... he walked a few steps away and look behind... the old lady is gone!!! nowhere in sight... as there is no junctions, no road openings hence no way the old lady could just disappear in a few steps... my friend ran home all the way after tat... sometimes late at night dreamt of the old lady and woke up in sweat...
Back to top Go down
rapidburn
Veteran
Veteran
rapidburn

Male Number of posts : 850

PostSubject: Re: during lunar seventh month stories   during lunar seventh month stories Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 11:25 am

memories wrote:
okay encountered this by my friends... he was walking home very late at night after clubbing during 7th month about a metre away he saw an old lady dragging those aluminium cans along... the sound of the cans brushing against the floor chills u out esp since its so late in the night and the noise is very tentative...as my friend walks past her... he notice the old lady cheek is both red in colour... he got a bit scare and walk even faster...after he past her... the old lady said "dun step on my cans" and he felt a cold breeze blew past him... he walked a few steps away and look behind... the old lady is gone!!! nowhere in sight... as there is no junctions, no road openings hence no way the old lady could just disappear in a few steps... my friend ran home all the way after tat... sometimes late at night dreamt of the old lady and woke up in sweat...

woah creepy.. disappear outta sight so fast...
Back to top Go down
memories
Regular
Regular
memories

PostSubject: Re: during lunar seventh month stories   during lunar seventh month stories Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 11:53 am

yeah and my friend got scare out of his life~!!! just imagine the old lady face will freak u out le...
Back to top Go down
Burnt_Toast
Regular
Regular
Burnt_Toast

Male Number of posts : 138

PostSubject: Re: during lunar seventh month stories   during lunar seventh month stories Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 9:50 pm

Every 7th month, I confirm will accidentally stepped on the joss sticks 1... but nothing happen lah :S
Back to top Go down
memories
Regular
Regular
memories

PostSubject: Re: during lunar seventh month stories   during lunar seventh month stories Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 8:33 am

hm...maybe u try purposely and see wat happens... lolx...
Back to top Go down
Burnt_Toast
Regular
Regular
Burnt_Toast

PostSubject: Re: during lunar seventh month stories   during lunar seventh month stories Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 7:34 pm

next 7th month I'll try Very Happy
Back to top Go down
memories
Regular
Regular
memories

PostSubject: Re: during lunar seventh month stories   during lunar seventh month stories Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 7:45 pm

yeah keep me updated... and hopefully nth do happens to u...
Back to top Go down
Burnt_Toast
Regular
Regular
Burnt_Toast

PostSubject: Re: during lunar seventh month stories   during lunar seventh month stories Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 7:48 pm

maybe no need to wait that long, my opp. blk got a funeral, hope they got lighted joss sticks planted around loh. drunken
Back to top Go down
memories
Regular
Regular
memories

PostSubject: Re: during lunar seventh month stories   during lunar seventh month stories Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 7:51 pm

wah... but that will be real bad... oh ya btw, last night chinese papers... i read that there is this flight of stairs at blk 102 telok blangah linking up to a big tomb... those with evil tots inside them will never be able to climb to the top of the stairs... wonder if its true...
Back to top Go down
Burnt_Toast
Regular
Regular
Burnt_Toast

PostSubject: Re: during lunar seventh month stories   during lunar seventh month stories Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 12:37 am

okie, no joss stick planted around...it's a christian funeral.
Back to top Go down
memories
Regular
Regular
memories

PostSubject: Re: during lunar seventh month stories   during lunar seventh month stories Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 11:47 am

lolx~ hm christian funeral.... special~
Back to top Go down
LestatWQ
Veteran
Veteran
LestatWQ

PostSubject: Re: during lunar seventh month stories   during lunar seventh month stories Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 7:58 pm

GO THERE AND SHOUT : I LOVE SATAN.

**** CHRISTIANS!

LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
memories
Regular
Regular
memories

PostSubject: Re: during lunar seventh month stories   during lunar seventh month stories Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 4:10 am

lolx... that isnt a good idea... must respect other's religion wor~
Back to top Go down
LestatWQ
Veteran
Veteran
LestatWQ

PostSubject: Re: during lunar seventh month stories   during lunar seventh month stories Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 12:46 am

Why should I respect Christianity when they themselves don't.

There's an old saying :

To gain respect you must respect.

Truth right?
Back to top Go down
ColdRain
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 283

PostSubject: Re: during lunar seventh month stories   during lunar seventh month stories Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 1:10 am

don't they?
Back to top Go down
memories
Regular
Regular
memories

PostSubject: Re: during lunar seventh month stories   during lunar seventh month stories Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 11:07 am

well maybe they don't but not all are like that...
at least for those whom i know around me... =)))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: during lunar seventh month stories   during lunar seventh month stories Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

during lunar seventh month stories
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bus Stop :: General :: Eerie sounds of the night...-
Jump to: