The Bus Stop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Understanding the Different signs of Men and Women

Go down 
+10
Fruit Seller
K3nn3th
liyun
Sakura
LestatWQ
Maxpower
euny
Wisely
Akira
Virgincess
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LestatWQ
Veteran
Veteran
LestatWQ

Male Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2007-11-21

Understanding the Different signs of Men and Women - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Understanding the Different signs of Men and Women   Understanding the Different signs of Men and Women - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 2:08 am

Different things about men and women ( Simplified )

Men : Most of us are wrapped in ugly looking wrapping papers and yet, you, my dear ma'am, chose the one who was wrapped in golden papers and has nothing newspapers.

Women : You like to be treated like shit from the guys wrapped in golden papers, you're naive and insensitive and I hope you cry to sleep every night. Stop slitting your wrists, whinnying and crying about how bad your day is with your "Significant Other", You chose him, not my fault, I'm done, die of overdose, please and stop fucking waking me in the wee hours of morning and you need some convincing that it is alright and it's all okay. NO IT IS NOT OKAY! You'll probably call me a few days later asking for the same thing without thanking me, MORE CONVINCING. This might help you : " Well, I'm sorry to say but it looks like you're gonna have to die or perhaps, you could end everything with him and stop irritating me. It's the least you could do because you sold your morals for money. If it wasn't for cash, well, good looks? For perhaps, true love. Well, if it's true love, why the hell does he treat you like shit? Yeah love hurts. You slapped yourself across the face! That's why it hurts, dumbass. I have a solution for you : Stop being an idiot and start talking to that guy who treats you like a treasure, it doesn't mean he likes you, he just wants to be your friend, dipshit.

Simple right?
Back to top Go down
LestatWQ
Veteran
Veteran
LestatWQ

PostSubject: Re: Understanding the Different signs of Men and Women   Understanding the Different signs of Men and Women - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 2:09 am

Sorry, didn't know what came over me.
Back to top Go down
Fruit Seller
Trainee
Trainee
Fruit Seller

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Understanding the Different signs of Men and Women   Understanding the Different signs of Men and Women - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 10:28 am

I love Capricorns...because I love myself...hehehe.... Razz
Back to top Go down
Merre
Regular
Regular
Merre

Female Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2007-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Understanding the Different signs of Men and Women   Understanding the Different signs of Men and Women - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 3:23 pm

Scorpio women like so suay...kana condemned as second wife or mistress... Sad
Back to top Go down
RosesAreRed
Regular
Regular
RosesAreRed

Female Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2007-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Understanding the Different signs of Men and Women   Understanding the Different signs of Men and Women - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 4:36 pm

i have this horoscope thing too in my laptop.. exactly the same.. cept mine got some typo errors de..

i kept it cause i feel it is like 90% true lor!!

Gemini rocks! lolx
Back to top Go down
http://jialin-loves-red.blogspot.com
Virgincess
Veteran
Veteran
Virgincess

Female Number of posts : 1240
Registration date : 2007-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Understanding the Different signs of Men and Women   Understanding the Different signs of Men and Women - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 4:57 pm

This thing I have it for 3 years liao lolx
Back to top Go down
Virgincess
Veteran
Veteran
Virgincess

PostSubject: Re: Understanding the Different signs of Men and Women   Understanding the Different signs of Men and Women - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 4:57 pm

K3nn3th wrote:
yup Taurus gals are sot sot one....

Sot sot but hot hot too! cheers
Back to top Go down
RosesAreRed
Regular
Regular
RosesAreRed

Female Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2007-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Understanding the Different signs of Men and Women   Understanding the Different signs of Men and Women - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 5:04 pm

Virgincess wrote:
This thing I have it for 3 years liao lolx

i had it since i was 15... i now 21.. 6 years.
Back to top Go down
http://jialin-loves-red.blogspot.com
Virgincess
Veteran
Veteran
Virgincess

PostSubject: Re: Understanding the Different signs of Men and Women   Understanding the Different signs of Men and Women - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 5:14 pm

heeheehee no matter
Back to top Go down
LestatWQ
Veteran
Veteran
LestatWQ

PostSubject: Re: Understanding the Different signs of Men and Women   Understanding the Different signs of Men and Women - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 11:26 pm

Wow, I actually got away with flaming. Smile
Back to top Go down
Burnt_Toast
Regular
Regular
Burnt_Toast

Male Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Understanding the Different signs of Men and Women   Understanding the Different signs of Men and Women - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 5:08 pm

I'm Leo Very Happy why do they only have men and women but not toasts? Crying or Very sad

Not very true in my case. I'm a bit of all the horoscopes put together. Now I feel weird pale
Back to top Go down
funniegal
Veteran
Veteran
funniegal

Female Number of posts : 1174

PostSubject: Re: Understanding the Different signs of Men and Women   Understanding the Different signs of Men and Women - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 3:32 pm

Quote :
CAPRICORN WOMAN

A tall slim, cool and quiet woman. Once she is mad she can be very fierce. She can work better than some men and she is very high confident woman. In her opinion, woman is not just a flower or decoration at home or at an office and certainly not a weak sex who needs protection. She likes to control and hide her weak emotions. She will never try to change anyone, but she will learn to accept them as they are. If she does not like someone, she will not comments or criticize but she will completely ignore that person. She hate plastic and an artificial flower because it make her feel that you are not being sincere. She loves real flower and it's scent. She loves a guy who wear after shave cologne. If you are a type of a guy who wear your Jean one month before washing, or wear an old sneaker, then you can forget about her.

She loves music and nature even there is a rare case otherwise. She loves to go picnic in nature, so if you don't have so much time for her, you can take her fishing too. She is not as jealous as Aquarius or Leo woman, but do not cross the line O.K. Better not to see she gets mad, especially in front of public when she feels like loosing face. She loves to make up and dress perfectly and very neat, so never rush her for this matter. She has her own goal in life and does not care if you have a doctorate degree or not, if she thinks you are not bright then she will not care about you at all.
She likes smart people by character not by certificate shown. If you can not show her this quality, go and take a bus and go to the next stop. She does not like a dreamer who talk about his dream but never put his hands in action to make it happens. Don't bother to tell her "everyone is doing it, you should do it too", or "I think you should do it, it's good for you", because she will do what she wants to do only. She is a neat and tidy person, so if your apartment is a pigsty , do not take her there. If you go out on a date with her , try to be presentable such as nice and clean dress, clean nails or else it will be your last date. She is a cool type and will not nag, so easy on your ears. She is a slow but sure type.

She will always respect and honor you and will never try to make you loose your face. If she loves you, she will help you in anything you do. She likes to help people and expect nothing in return.
If she asks you for a favor and does not get one, she will feel very disappoint. She has a high hope and a high faith and beliefs in her own confident than believing in "Luck". If she is your wife, you will have nice and clean home and a gourmet cooking. If your parents visit your house, they will be please. She is a 3 in 1 means , a perfect mother, a perfect housewife, a perfect wife or you could say "happily ever after".

Those in RED r TRUE. Those in BLACK r NOT TRUE and those in BLUE or not bolded, I dont really know..lol
Back to top Go down
Virgincess
Veteran
Veteran
Virgincess

PostSubject: Re: Understanding the Different signs of Men and Women   Understanding the Different signs of Men and Women - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 1:24 pm

seems that some are true!!
Back to top Go down
Virgincess
Veteran
Veteran
Virgincess

PostSubject: Re: Understanding the Different signs of Men and Women   Understanding the Different signs of Men and Women - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 1:28 pm

Then I guess Gemini man also sot sot one......

Talks a lot, changes mind set and suddenly show up at where ever u are!

Had a Gemini experience this morning at 3.15am.... lolx

He talks non stop my ears are so tired!!!But a bit of good fun thou....

GEMINI MAN

A man in this Zodiac has a thin long and proportional face. He has a high forehead and very cleaver. He looks like he can not stand or sit still, a very fast person. His nose is just right in size, thin lips, talk fast and very talkative. He can think faster than he talks, but once he start talking, he will talk non stop as if god has gifted him with that special talk machine mouth. He likes to cut his hair short and he is very athletic. He is a tall, slim and every movement of his is "Fast" or nearly call "Hyperactive". He has a long fingers and always tapping on table or moving his finger as if he is trying to grab something. He is the type who will write or scribble on paper, he never stay still. His hair always well comb or neat. He will spent a long time to comb his hair. He will keep his manicure and pedicure clean. He is a well dress and clean guy, so if you like cleanliness, you will love him. He will keep all his cloth in big closet, and never throw away even shirts he never wear any more, but yet he still keep buying new cloths and make sure he is in style.

He knows how to dress well even with a low budget. He get bored easily with his favorite cloths , cologne. He is very picky, so soap and his cologne even have to be in the same trend or same scent. If you date this kind of guy, you might think you are dating 2 guys, you will have to guess his feeling and emotion. Is he doing thing because it is a duty, or is it because he wants to? He change his mind as fast as he change a new pairs of shoes. He can pick up a book and roughly read through and understand it's contents, so if you see a Gemini man who reads the whole book, then he must be influenced by other Zodiac. He hate to set fix schedule, and dislike a boring same routine job. He could hardly be on time, and can only keep time if it is complete important and necessary. He does not come late because he forgets, but because he always find other attractions along the way. He likes to act opposite to what he wants to do. He is a very good speaker and make a very good politician. He can easily persuade other people and well presented himself in public, a real charmer. If he is a writer, he will write the best seller. He always search for truth and constantly study himself.

He never satisfy about his fame, his reputation or money, because he thinks he deserved more. He will keep searching even he is not sure what is his ultimate satisfaction. Woman in love normally wants to feel secure and stable, but if you fall in love with this guy be prepare to be alone. He will come to see you when he feels like it. He won't even know how he spent his days everyday, so adjust yourself if you love him. Dating him is like dating 2 guys, so today he can tell you how much he loves you, but tomorrow he might call you to cancel your date. When he upsets, he could tell you he hate your dress, even it is the same dress he used to tell you make you look very sexy. Do not ask him why he is that's way for he won't have any explanations too. When he is back to normal mood, he will take you out again and forget what just happened. You can not expect him to be the same person now, and forever. His changes will depend on you, for better or for worst. If you like to take risk and dare for challenges, you will get along with him fine. He keeps his emotional secretly as if hiding it, so you will not be able to see if he crazy in love with you, or does not give a damn at all, but be calm and patient. He will never leave you if he thinks you are a puzzle, then he will spent times solving this puzzle.
Back to top Go down
Virgincess
Veteran
Veteran
Virgincess

PostSubject: Re: Understanding the Different signs of Men and Women   Understanding the Different signs of Men and Women - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 1:28 pm

Okie... I must start experiencing different cot cot men that has sot sot ideas with diff star signs....lolx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Understanding the Different signs of Men and Women   Understanding the Different signs of Men and Women - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Understanding the Different signs of Men and Women
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bus Stop :: Relationships :: BGRs-
Jump to: